Create Account

Conference Matchup Games

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Dec 17 2016, 11:37 PM
Nice! Fuck Buffalo.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wally</a> you now i love you, but business is business. So i will do my best to beat you. Wink

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Happy holidays retards

Just being politically correct, sorry

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by MP7@Dec 17 2016, 06:49 PM

<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wally</a> you now i love you, but business is business. So i will do my best to beat you. Wink

Ur the only thing I love in Buffalo. Lol Smile just don't score a hatty on us Wink

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Dec 17 2016, 09:42 PM

Ur the only thing I love in Buffalo. Lol Smile just don't score a hatty on us Wink

Rude

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy Nog@Dec 17 2016, 07:50 PM

Rude

You don't need him.

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Dec 18 2016, 02:42 AM

[Image: icrievrytiem.png]

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Dec 17 2016, 07:55 PM

[Image: icrievrytiem.png]

lol don't you give me that... Mr. PGF to Mr. BUF.

Neat idea. Only tweak I'd want to try suggesting maybe for the future for teams to hold a vote and try to pair them with each other as best as possible (1 to whatever vote total for each team and try to find the middle for all teams).

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Dec 17 2016, 06:27 PM
Neat idea. Only tweak I'd want to try suggesting maybe for the future for teams to hold a vote and try to pair them with each other as best as possible (1 to whatever vote total for each team and try to find the middle for all teams).
Too much democracy in this league

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Dec 17 2016, 05:53 PM

Right but if you make consistent games between teams in a conference that involve the rivalry setting, there is a more likely chance a legitimate rivalry will organically form from it.

This does none of that.
We have already had almost 15 seasons of consistent games with the rivalry settings in conference, and it did absolutely nothing but make people bitch because it fucked up their results. This at least makes it still have some kind of effect other than making a bunch of people bitch at the simmer because they have 6 rivalry games that mean jackshit and cause stupid shit to happen.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Ilike great job by the new HO

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

I like the inter-conference matchups, gives a bit of added spice to a couple of games a year without impacting too much. Most importantly though, it's balanced across the league.

Since we're using the R1 setting right now, which is the lowest rivalry intensity, how about a system that could potentially up the intensity? For example, if the Blizzard and Wolfpack both finish 1st in their conference again, next season their rivalry could go up to R2? Just something that allows the intensity of the matchup to grow if the teams finish in the same spots frequently.

Quote:Originally posted by grimreaper@Dec 18 2016, 08:22 AM
I like the inter-conference matchups, gives a bit of added spice to a couple of games a year without impacting too much. Most importantly though, it's balanced across the league.

Since we're using the R1 setting right now, which is the lowest rivalry intensity, how about a system that could potentially up the intensity? For example, if the Blizzard and Wolfpack both finish 1st in their conference again, next season their rivalry could go up to R2? Just something that allows the intensity of the matchup to grow if the teams finish in the same spots frequently.

Ilike

that sounds pretty cool, actually. I wonder how often that would really happen, though.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

fuck NEW

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho