[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Nov 8 2016, 11:45 AM

Cheers

Cheers

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Want to see some international ice time, but worried that the big federations won't have room for you? Join Team Ireland!

<a href='index.php?showuser=2439' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Legend</a> and I have taken over as GMs of Ireland’s federation, and we’re going to be building his team into an international powerhouse. We need active players in every position, so now’s your chance to get in during the early stages of our rebuild. Come play for the Emerald Isle with some up and coming stars, including Portland’s GM <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wally</a>, and of course the SHL Commissioner <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Bojo</a>! (Or, y’know, throw dirty socks at him. Your choice.)

Yes! Do this! Join today and I will throw my special sock at bojo while he pretends to be good at Rocket League.

Bojo's pretty good at Rocket League, tbh.

Still throwing dirty socks at him.

if wally's socks are as bad as his trade offers I'm dead. Aggrieved

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jan 8 2017, 08:30 PM
if wally's socks are as bad as his trade offers I'm dead. Aggrieved

I will throw you the ones at the bottom of my goalie bag, my offers won't seem so terrible than. :lol:

I'll go ahead and bump this, since that seems to be a thing we're doing today. :D

Ireland is still looking for players in every position except maybe wing. We especially need defensemen, and we're looking for new creates as well as unassigned and assigned transfers for the future. We're a team that hasn't had much success historically, but we've got new management and an influx of new players looking to turn things around; this is a great chance to get in on the ground level and really make a difference!

If you want more info, feel free to PM me or Legend!

Ireland Ireland Ireland

Still have slots open for all positions except goal (unless you feel like playing backup). Players on teams like Canada and Germany could wait ages for a roster slot to finally open up, or you could come join us and start playing immediately!

<div align="center">
You know what guys? Let's get this started again!

Are you born outside of the holy 12 countries?
(Austria, Canada, Czechoslovakia, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Norway, Russia, Sweden, United Kingdom, USA, Latvia)
Are you tired or watching your national team from the bench?
Are you not yet born?

Well i know the place for you!
[Image: TeamIreland.png]

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Ok sure you'll be wondering 'why the fuck would i go to team ireland?'.
Here's why :
  • We have availability in our roster ! This mean you will not have to ride the bench for a few year in your country.
  • if you are born outside of one of the 12 federations, you can come play for us ! International hockey is great and require little to no effort from your part ! Just to tell me 'you can use my player' and BOOM you are with us !
  • After that, you'll quickly figure out that we are a friendly group who want to have gun together and just enjoy chilling in our LR. </span>
We are currently looking for the following :
1 or 2 Centers
1 Winger
2 Defensmen
1 Backup Goaltender

If this sound interesting for you or if you have any question, please feel free to PM me or reach me on discord and i'll be happy to help you out !

Have a good off season everyone !!

Towel Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Towel
</div>

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Joining team Ireland has the benefits of them having enough alcohol for you to forget your playing for fuckin Ireland.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Quote:Originally posted by Raven@Jul 25 2017, 06:11 PM
Joining team Ireland has the benefits of them having enough alcohol for you to forget your playing for fuckin Ireland.

It doesn't matter if you drink to forget or not, for example you'd probably play better than right now if you were drunk as a skunk in our team Wink

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Raven@Jul 25 2017, 06:11 PM

Why I went to Russia tbh

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Jul 25 2017, 03:19 PM

It doesn't matter if you drink to forget or not, for example you'd probably play better than right now if you were drunk as a skunk in our team Wink
i don't think skunks drink

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat