Create Account

S33 - Preseason Index

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 11 2017, 01:19 PM

That's not cool. Hopefully that class they did nothing important. If it means anything I will say I appreciate what you did and hope others do to. I hope you folks are discussing ways to not have this repeat again Smile

thats cool bro i'm not too worried about it.

we gonna figure out a way to make this never happen again, a little stupid that it did as it made preseason essentially useless for 5 teams which is unacceptable IMO.

not worth getting mad about it now, looking forward and looking for ways to improve things is the way to go about it now imo

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Feb 11 2017, 07:38 PM

Or in the nuts
:0

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Honestly I don't care so much that we aren't updated in the sim for preseason, I'm more curious if we'll get the chance to check our player pages against the roster before the regular season with their updates put in because I didn't get a chance in the short period of time between when the index went up and when someone updated our player pages to check to see if everyones' stats were right and if I were to check after the player pages were updated just about every stat would be wrong.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

[Image: 3hDs97P.jpg?1]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Falcons

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TheWoZy@Feb 12 2017, 09:11 PM
Falcons
Falcons Falcons

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Feb 11 2017, 12:34 PM

Oh wow he updated two teams?? <a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>CRUTCHFIELD</a> did that yesterday and nobody is thanking him. But it is when 17 of my players aren't updated so none of preseason will give me anything to work with. Preseason IS worthless now. It's on updaters to do their job which they didn't but I would've loved that after updaters and people that aren't even updaters pitched in and helped get ALL teams up to speed for preseason but when they do it still nope I'm not going to update in the sim. I'm not thanking anybody (besides the good people that pitched in to help update yesterday). Preseason results are totally worthless because my updater (speaking as LAP hasnt had a stable updater in over 12 seasons) didn't do his job.
Except I didn't ask anyone to pitch in and update them. I said to update them for monday for the regular season. It's not my fault they did it anyway. It's not my fault I didn't have time to tell them not to when they started because, guess what, I have to WORK and I don't get on here during the first fucking week of a new job. So I get it, you're pissed (what else is new). But too fucking bad.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Feb 11 2017, 03:47 PM
Honestly I don't care so much that we aren't updated in the sim for preseason, I'm more curious if we'll get the chance to check our player pages against the roster before the regular season with their updates put in because I didn't get a chance in the short period of time between when the index went up and when someone updated our player pages to check to see if everyones' stats were right and if I were to check after the player pages were updated just about every stat would be wrong.
You will. Season will start Tuesday evening, and index will go up tomorrow. I have to be at work all day tomorrow, so the updates will go in (as planned and stated) and index will go up on Monday evening quite late, and you'll have all day Tuesday to check everything before the sim happens. Likewise, remember the season officially starts SLOW as possible with only a max of 2 possible games being played on the first sim and a max of 2 possible games being played on the second sim to be sure you can check with minimal damage. By Thursday, you'll have likely 2 or 3 games, which is mostly negligible enough and that would be two sims to be sure it's 100% accurate plus a roughly 24 hour span before then. If it's wrong from then, that's on y'all.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.

So.... now the "week" of the 6th - 12th is done will the updaters be coming in like a panic to make sure we get JayWhy the data he needs to update things or will we have another delay because "we were updated last week". Well besides the 2 teams crutch scattered to update Smile)

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

We're live.

For those of you worrying, don't. For those of you bitching, go ahead. I responded to those I felt I had to as I feel the GMs deserve responses and I feel I also have a right to defend myself equally if someone is going to point fingers at me constantly. If you have a problem with it, oh well. You're the type of person that runs simmers off, good for you. I just don't care. If it's required, I guess I'll go to the one word replies like all the other simmers who were petrified because of how seriously people take this.

Goodnight everyone. See you when I have the time to, roughly 9 p.m. EST tomorrow evening, maybe 10, when I start updating. Index should be expected around midnight, schedule will only be partially filled until I have the time to fully work it out.

League lead in points and assists for preseason yeet

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 12 2017, 10:17 PM
So.... now the "week" of the 6th - 12th is done will the updaters be coming in like a panic to make sure we get JayWhy the data he needs to update things or will we have another delay because "we were updated last week". Well besides the 2 teams crutch scattered to update Smile)

I just want to point out that I wasn't the only one updating, <a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>jjaybs</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Symmetrik</a> did excellent jobs stepping in to help get the 5 teams updated as well.

Regardless, we will be updated for the start of regular season and that is the most important thing.

carry on

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Feb 12 2017, 10:30 PM
League lead in points and assists for preseason yeet

pass to me more please so i can beat <a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Muerto</a> in points this year

1 luv

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 12 2017, 10:37 PM

pass to me more please so i can beat <a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Muerto</a> in points this year

1 luv

I was looking to fight you in the finals last season, what happened? Where'd you go?

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Quote:Originally posted by Muerto@Feb 12 2017, 10:40 PM

I was looking to fight you in the finals last season, what happened? Where'd you go?

didn't want to give Manhattan a heartbreaking story about the former #2 OA pick and franchise player that they traded away for some scrubby defenseman absolutely beating the wheels off of them and making them regret trading him ;Wink

i did it for the people kez

Ninja