Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Always enjoy listening every week (regardless of Portland being in the basement of your hearts) and figured I'd finally ask a few questions.

On each of your respective teams, which player would carry the most value on the trade block?

Name a couple times you have seen someone make a post and simply wonder what the fuck.

If you had to bring in one player from S30-32 to your team and them not be named Zach "Soft Palms" Evans, who would it be and why?

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 14 2017, 05:01 PM
If you had to bring in one player from S30-32 to your team and them not be named Zach "Soft Palms" Evans, who would it be and why?

How the fuck did you know I have soft palms? Like not even joking I have the softest hands, it sucks.

Zach Evans | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Feb 14 2017, 04:07 PM

How the fuck did you know I have soft palms? Like not even joking I have the softest hands, it sucks.

It's Flembot's special moisturizer.... it does it every time lol

1. Did you guys happen to catch the last game of season 32? Can you tell me who won? I can't hear you...
2. Esa recently did a presser and I asked him, if you could cherry pick 2 players from any team to join the Dragons who would you pick? tell us how his answer makes you feel, specifically when he says "While their players may not be the best out there and they're both pretty ugly".
3. Did you think Esa was playing it a little too safe in his presser, very diplomatic answers...in what office of the government do you see Esa working?
4. Slappy has anyone ever told you that you sound a little like John Hein from the Howard Stern show? Do you guys listen to Stern?
5. Would each of you personally donate $25 towards building the wall?
6. What do you consider your best game of the season? Did you have any good fights?
7. If you each owned a weed dispensary what would you name it?
8. If you were going to be stranded on a desert Island which would you choose to have weed or booze?
9. F, Marry, Kill- Mila Kunis, Jennifer Lawrence, Gisele Brady
10. Favorite somewhat new release song?

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

So the legend has died. We need a eulogy for the great George Steele.

Yeah Bonk, sorry to hear about the Animal. I immediately thought of you

Answered

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Why didn't you post your last show?

EDIT: NVM, you did. It just got immediately shoved into graded articles for some reason.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

No questions yet... so here goes...

With the first half of the season nearly complete here are some questions based on the season so far!

What team is the biggest surprise?
What team is the biggest let down?
Name your four teams from each conference to make the playoffs.
Who wins the scoring race?

Definitely not recording tonight. Hopefully, possibly tomorrow night depending on how tired Bonk is. Either way keep the questions coming and we'll get to them sooner or later. :D

Thanks to Wally on getting the ball rolling. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

To Slappy: Talk about the recent extensions! Are you excited for what the next few years will bring in West Kendall?

Are you happier this fantasy season now that you're first in the league?

Both of you: Talk about your last 8 games or so. What's gone right? What's gone wrong? What needs to be fixed?

Somewhere down the road, when you recreate, what nationalities will y'all declare as? The same, or are you going to mix it up?

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

As of this most recent sim, Orlov is in the lead for the Turd Ferguson. What is TBSH gonna do to defend their title?

Should fights count toward fantasy? How would you count it? (Whoever says "The way the Fight Night rankings did it" wins)

Slappy: I broke up my Big Slappy fantasy team today by dropping you for Pedro Sarantez because you are playing like a bum this season? What the fuck? Why can't West Kendall score any goals?

Bonk: Thank you for actually doing things in the sim to help my fantasy team.

Sadly lack the creative juices today to offer any more questions than that, but very curious to see your answer to <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a>' last question. Hope y'all are well.

Zach Evans | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Made my Add/Drop to get Ben Dover. Why is he such a success and Klaus Wagner not?

Why do I only have 1 point :((