Create Account

would I die?

I don't know about you guys, but with everything that's happened in terms of gay marriage and all that, wouldn't it be fun to walk through a gay pride parade with a Tim Thomas jersey on and a bag of Chick-Fil-A. Personally, I don't care about gay marriage either way, but just watching the jimmies rustle would be amazing.

Tim Thomas is against gay marriage?

Chik Fil A is amazing. One of my favorite differences from Boston to Florida food wise

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Xavi@Jul 26 2012, 05:40 PM
Chik Fil A is amazing. One of my favorite differences from Boston to Florida food wise

Had it for lunch today. So good<3

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Jul 26 2012, 06:38 PM
Tim Thomas is against gay marriage?

Yea, he came out today and said he stood beside Chick-fil-a.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Jul 26 2012, 06:03 PM

Yea, he [b]came out
today and said he stood beside Chick-fil-a.[/b]
Irony.

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

Quote:Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Jul 26 2012, 07:05 PM

Irony.

I noticed it while typing. :lol:

is that a risk youre willing to take

Thomas is an annoying bitch.

He's annoying with the way he tries to send a message for no reason. He's a goalie not some political figure, the debacle with Obama made him look like a piece of shit.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Daco@Jul 26 2012, 08:18 PM
He's annoying with the way he tries to send a message for no reason. He's a goalie not some political figure, the debacle with Obama made him look like a piece of shit.
Exactly, just play the game.

Quote:Originally posted by Falkirk@Jul 26 2012, 07:33 PM
is that a risk youre willing to take

To rustle some jimmies? Maybe.

Quote:Originally posted by Daco@Jul 26 2012, 07:18 PM
He's not the first, there's been several who have denied their invitation to the White House he's the first who's been shit on for it though

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Jul 26 2012, 03:03 PM

Yea, he came out today and said he stood beside Chick-fil-a.
He's just trying to shit in the faces of Bostonians eh? First he snubs Obama, then up and quits on the bruins, then stands behind Chick Fil-A the company not a day ago, Boston tells not to think about expanding their franchises in Boston. Way to go Timmy Thomas, you dumb tnuc.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jul 26 2012, 05:50 PM

Had it for lunch today. So good<3

Bojangles is the shit