Create Account

write ups thing

Long time since no one did these. Post and I might tell my opinion about you
Just the way I expected, not a lot of interest for this article. And mostly relative new guys applied for this article. I actually don't have oppinion or idea idea who those guys are, but I might try my best to say something about them.
Chewbacca
I see this guy first time here. Ok, that was bad joke. Here is the thing I don't like you, you don't me, but somehow we manage to end up on a same team and people think we are friends because we are Latvians and we have shit yon of potat. We used to make fun of each other in LR, that was kind of a fun thing to do. Should do that some time soon again.

Bukss_A
Potat daddy af. Used to be great GM while lshl was a thing and was great fun working with you as a co gm. I must have been the best inactive co gm ever. Your lack of effort here is amazing and sometimes I wish I could leave shl as easy as you.

DrunkenTeddy
Your username is awesome and as if you would play for any other smjhl team you could be cool guy.

Victory
Umm hey?

Sleepy
You joined a month and a half ago, am I supposedto know who you are?

JRuutu
My boy. It is awesome that Panthers drafted me and I can share a LR with you again. I never met a guy who always is so possitive and team firslt player. It is great having you around.

MyLitleHexxx
Hey dude how you doing? Great LR guy and amazing teammate. Can't actually remember but that was you who said he will join a team with best foreskin?

Crutch
Great guy, I am actually really excited that I have a chance of knowing you better. One of my favorite members here. You have build an amzing player and I can't wait for my chance to join Panthers

Vbottas
My new GM. Amazing guy since the I joined panthers. Absolutelly the guy who should a took it over from Wasty and it is just a muatter of time before we will win a cup for LAP I am sure about that.

TDW
Heey, I wish I could play with again, it was great fun when you were in Los Angeles one of my favvorite members of shl.

Crossfit Jesus
The name is great but it doesn't ring any bell to me.

The c
c, c c first of all, how the hell did you get that GM possition? How drunk someone must be to give you that possition? I mean you are not bad guy, but you are annoying as hell. How it comes you came up with so many stupid suggestions? That and your oppinion just drives me nuts. And I am not only one who thinks like that. If you ask me, the time while you were away was the best shl ever had, but then You and your Russian "world dominance stuff" came back. Afterall you were decent co-gm for Falcons. Anyhow there are some people who pisses me of more than you, but you ain't no gift from a God as well. I don't think I ever will play with you on a same team, but I am allmost sure you will fail misserably with Riot and will leave shl once again Smile)

Avakeal
Ou hey, see I am doing this. You are cool dude and I believe Australian. But if I am wrong don't mention that cuz I am hungovered af becouse been drinking for two days. I definetelly love you having around in Falcons LR and discord, and that's why you are my favorite part of this GM duo.

Wozy
Ou hey scrub. I feel like I have huge shoes to fill after you were called up and I think I did it well cuz Noro Wozy is a scrub after all. Great dude, great person amd great attitude. Would love to play with you on a same line some day or at least share a LR with you.

SwegKingu
I feel like I should know you better but I don't. Does it will make me post much less about you? Yes it will.
Soulja
Soulja hey. I miss you dude, you were amazing for Los Angeles and great dude. Cool dude to know. Would love to see you back in LAP.

Fever95
I feel like we might have been a teammates before, or at some point but I can't remember was it so.

Wannabefinn
I am really dissapointed in to you.

Loco
Nop, sorry

Slappydoodle
The man, the myth, the legend. I am huge fan of you and your podcast is amazing.

BUST

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Chewbacca@Jul 6 2017, 10:02 PM
BUST
SAME AS YOU

So that youu get more words

Uhh... Hi?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Every word counts

stnuoc drow yrevE

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxXnmkNEyh4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxXnmkNEyh4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

If it helps

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

yeeet

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

of kos

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

how u doin

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Hmm interesting....

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Updated to here. Might be great if some more people could join

What up?