Create Account

Colorado Ready for Game 7

ST. LOUIS, MO -- Two days after their Game 6 loss at home, the Colorado Mammoths are in St. Louis for a deciding Game 7 in the Four Star Cup Semi-Finals. The road team has won every game this series, and Colorado will look to continue that trend, while the Scarecrows will look to end it. St. Louis has already announced that tonight will be a "blackout" night for both the team and the fans, with the Scarecrows switching to their black alternate jerseys.

When asking Colorado players how they felt going into Game 7, most were ready to play, and there was some sense of nervousness from a few players. Finn Krüger, one of the Mammoths' top defensemen said,"I'm incredibly proud, regardless of the outcome of this game. This squad is fierce and no matter what, we haven't got anything to be disappointed in. It's been a dream. Coach Denny Green said it all, "They are who we thought they are and we let them off the hook...we got go into their barn and burn the Strawmen down . We do that and I'll gladly pay the ticket from the fire marshal for the illegal fire...Gotta Get It Done."

When asked of the atmosphere from the "blackout" that the Scarecrows will be doing, Colton Hagan said,"Yeah, I welcome it. I can't wait. The crowd, the excitement in the building, I can't wait to take it all away from them."

Colorado came into the series as underdogs after their first round victory over the Prince George Firebirds in 6 games, and has shocked the rest of the SMJHL by taking the Scarecrows to 7 games, with victories on the road in Games 1 and 2, as well as in Game 5. The Mammoths will look to close out the series tonight in St. Louis and move on to their first Four Star Cup Final in 8 seasons.

Code:
317 words, ready to grade

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Jul 20 2017, 02:44 PM
Aggrieved

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Jul 20 2017, 02:44 PM
:?

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Jul 20 2017, 05:06 PM

Aggrieved

Sorry toe i love u butttttt

WHY NOT US

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Jul 20 2017, 04:33 PM

Sorry toe i love u butttttt

BUT WHAT? :(

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jul 20 2017, 06:01 PM

BUT WHAT?  :(

But i might cheer for you next round IIIIFFFF you go

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Jul 20 2017, 05:12 PM

But i might cheer for you next round IIIIFFFF you go

Do we have your everlasting love now? :wub:

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jul 21 2017, 01:05 AM

Do we have your everlasting love now?  :wub:

Ill cheer for you Wink but not everlasting love
If its hal vs col in a near futur i wont love yall anymore

Quote:Originally posted by adamantium@Jul 20 2017, 02:55 PM

WHY NOT US
lol remember how that ad campaign ended? *PING* haha i made myself sad again

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat