Create Account

Portland punishment

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Aug 11 2017, 10:04 AM

I don't know where you got any of this from.

I may be wrong, just how it feels occasionally.

[Image: bclD7fn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Shadowz1797@Aug 11 2017, 07:16 AM

I may be wrong, just how it feels occasionally.
Literally no one cares about Portland. No one is out to get Portland, the league is actually happy they are finding success so we could put the "expansion was a failure" thing behind us. You cheated, plain and simple. And if wally and tweedle can bring up evidence that this was all a msiunderstanding the punishment may be able to be brought down, but as it stands right now from all the evidence collected and even the vague ass posts from their side, you cheated and got busted. You're the first team to ever try to circumvent the cap in this way, and your being treated as an example

No one is out to get you. You fucked up. Period. (not you, your team, but you get it)

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Aug 11 2017, 10:10 AM
This is now a WiC appreciation thread!!

I traded my 3OA pick to 4OA so that I could not draft WiC.

Ninja (still luv u, wiccle)

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Aug 11 2017, 10:18 AM

Literally no one cares about Portland. No one is out to get Portland, the league is actually happy they are finding success so we could put the "expansion was a failure" thing behind us. You cheated, plain and simple. And if wally and tweedle can bring up evidence that this was all a msiunderstanding the punishment may be able to be brought down, but as it stands right now from all the evidence collected and even the vague ass posts from their side, you cheated and got busted. You're the first team to ever try to circumvent the cap in this way, and your being treated as an example

No one is out to get you. You fucked up. Period. (not you, your team, but you get it)
Fucking confirmed HO wanted Portland to beat us in the finals.

HO was out to get us. Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

[Image: 200.gif]
Some people just want to watch the world burn :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Aug 11 2017, 10:19 AM

Fucking confirmed HO wanted Portland to beat us in the finals.
HO was out to get us.  Ninja

Everbody was out to get Toronto. Fkn scrubs

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Aug 11 2017, 10:18 AM

I traded my 3OA pick to 4OA so that I could not draft WiC.

Ninja (still luv u, wiccle)
Send me a Pushkin video, pancakes, and maybe Pris. Then I will believe you love me. Ninja

:wub:

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

<a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Muerto</a> I demand a trade to POR so I can help phoenix them from the ashes.

pleasedon'ttrademe

3 First Round Picks is excessive tho

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Aug 11 2017, 10:22 AM

True. Maybe just one 1st since the GM's are kicked out.

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Aug 11 2017, 10:22 AM
Compared to tampering, it kind of isn't? Maybe take away one pick lost, but that's about it?

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

I just think the saddest thing about this entire ordeal is that 4 individuals decided to retire because they GMs broke the rules. While I admit the punishment is very severe, you handicap this team for the foreseeable future and basically throw Portland back into the dumpster team they were from S25-33 ish

Also who tf came up with this HO election idea this shit is aids

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

I have literally zero bias when it comes to this, and I have to say this is a complete and total failure by the head office.

Whikadoodle nailed it, it's the head office's job to keep franchises healthy and running. The league is better off when every single team is desirable for some reason or another.

Maybe there's bias involved with some of the people here because I don't even know anyone involved but can definitely say it's WAY overboard of a punishment. You don't need to completely ruin a franchise because of a small mistake like this by the GM's. Punish the GM's, not ruin the franchise for that long.

I hope that:

A) Portland repeals and comes up with strong argument as to why the punishment is too harsh. (Which, let's be honest, should not be too difficult)

B ) The repeal committee is level headed and sees the situation from the perspective of the good of the league, not just fucking over a team because they broke the rules.

L
M
A
O

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Aug 11 2017, 07:24 AM
I have literally zero bias when it comes to this, and I have to say this is a complete and total failure by the head office.

Whikadoodle nailed it, it's the head office's job to keep franchises healthy and running. The league is better off when every single team is desirable for some reason or another.

Maybe there's bias involved with some of the people here because I don't even know anyone involved but can definitely say it's WAY overboard of a punishment. You don't need to completely ruin a franchise because of a small mistake like this by the GM's. Punish the GM's, not ruin the franchise for that long.

I hope that:

A) Portland repeals and comes up with strong argument as to why the punishment is too harsh. (Which, let's be honest, should not be too difficult)

B ) The repeal committee is level headed and sees the situation from the perspective of the good of the league, not just fucking over a team because they broke the rules.
I could use one of those firsts if HO wants to help my team stay healthy and running pls

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]