Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #91! Little Dogs and Sweet Tea

[Image: 2cf4285c32682fb3bef0a7e1122afada.jpg]

Hurry hurry, step right up. The freak show begins in five minutes. Five short minutes and those lucky few inside the tent will view wonders, the likes of which no westerner has seen for generations.

Come see the pinheads perform perplexing puzzles of peripatetic parambulating!

See the savage beauty of the sensuous succubus, Sheena the she-devil!

Gasp at the fork tongued horror that is Larry the lizard boy!

Ladies will swoon in the presence of the mustachioed master of machismo, the muscled and marbled man among boys, the mighty Esa himself! Gentlemen make sure to hold your ladies tight to prevent fainting during this most manly exhibition.

Last, but so very far from least, you will be be allowed to witness the true wonder of the modern age, the harbinger of the panacea to come, the vessel that contains the true essence of humanity at its best, the epitome of learning and wisdom.......The Big Slappy Hour #91! :o

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-91

Thanks to Zach, Bojo, Izzy, Cbear, Quantum, Wally, Visser and Hazard for questions and comments. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Lmao... The Big Slappy Gorlab trio!

My brain is bleeding from the anger pounding that would result in.

I would marry Evans... he’s a cuddler.

[Image: Wally.png]

Garbanzo wouldn't have had the impact he normally does because a; his minutes got cut, b; his team is a lot better, and c; he was playing with Crutchfield, someone actually near his skill level. It was a funny season, though- only a handful of players went over 300.

I knew I was in trouble before my 2nd pick, actually- as soon as Strange signed with Minnesota. As expected, he strangled LPF. Fortunately I did get Strange as well. The 3rd forward I picked stunk, and I got no favours from Laukkanen, Stinson or Taylor. But both me and Zombiewolf were hanging in there at about 20 points behind you until McJesus started triple shifting Ben Dover on the forward line, and then you turbo'd off. Fak you McJesus!

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Nov 20 2017, 07:18 PM
Garbanzo wouldn't have had the impact he normally does because a; his minutes got cut, b; his team is a lot better, and c; he was playing with Crutchfield, someone actually near his skill level. It was a funny season, though- only a handful of players went over 300.

I knew I was in trouble before my 2nd pick, actually- as soon as Strange signed with Minnesota. As expected, he strangled LPF. Fortunately I did get Strange as well. The 3rd forward I picked stunk, and I got no favours from Laukkanen, Stinson or Taylor. But both me and Zombiewolf were hanging in there at about 20 points behind you until McJesus started triple shifting Ben Dover on the forward line, and then you turbo'd off. Fak you McJesus!

I lost for the same reason... So yes... faka you McJeeeesa

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Nov 20 2017, 08:18 PM

Hee hee hee. Nothing better than taking a few undeserved bows at at someone else's expense. Ninja

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Nov 20 2017, 07:38 PM
Lmao... The Big Slappy Gorlab trio!

My brain is bleeding from the anger pounding that would result in.

Somebody would defiantly be seeing the dentist.

Go Mc Jesus you carried <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a> and myself to first in our fantasy leagues. Towel

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I listened to this on the Cloud of Sound Saturday morning - and I mean earllllly Saturday morning, before the sun came up - on my way to a race in Myrtle Beach. Thanks for helping to keep me awake on the drive. I even sung along with Kristaps' Song.

I'm a little unnerved at how eager you both sounded at the possibility of marrying me. I know I'm dreamy but come on.

I hope you will both be in attendance for Game Seven. Should give y'all plenty to talk about next episode!

Zach Evans | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Nov 21 2017, 07:38 PM
I'm a little unnerved at how eager you both sounded at the possibility of marrying me. I know I'm dreamy but come on.

they're both just dreaming of chance to sink that battleship of an ass

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Nov 21 2017, 07:46 PM

they're both just dreaming of chance to sink that battleship of an ass

Battleship? C'mon Bojo, this is an aircraft carrier.

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Nov 21 2017, 07:47 PM

Battleship? C'mon Bojo, this is an aircraft carrier.

Im picturing rhe bathtub scene with all the candles from Bull Durham.

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Nov 21 2017, 07:38 PM

You were up against Deener and Gorlab?! Don't get too full of yourself.

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Quote:Originally posted by Bonk@Nov 21 2017, 11:25 PM

You were up against Deener and Gorlab?! Don't get too full of yourself.

Listen, I don't get to control the schedule. I can only beat the opponents in front of me.

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Nov 21 2017, 11:28 PM

Listen, I don't get to control the schedule. I can only beat the opponents in front of me.

Touche.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Some names in tier 2 perhaps:

- Vasily Horvat
- Brett Kennedy

Great show guys!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria