Create Account

S39 SHL Entry Draft Wednesday, January 17 @ 8:00pm EST

<div align="center"> Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks

With the 47th pick in the S39 SHL Entry Draft, The Hamilton Steelhawks are proud to select

Romualds Loks

Welcome <a href='index.php?showuser=891' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>rieksts</a> !</div>

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

<div align="center">With the 48th selection in the S39 SHL Entry Draft</div>
<div align="center">The Toronto North Stars are proud to select: </div>
<div align="center">[Image: 2dba1yh.png]</div>
<div align="center">Ti-Guy Emond</div>
<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2900' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>gaby</a></div>

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

LAP Bitches!!!

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Jan 17 2018, 05:57 PM

Maybe you get a SHL Shield related one Wink&nbsp; Hmm

Wink

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@Jan 17 2018, 09:08 PM
<center>[b]Some might write off players picked up in the 4th round as scrubs,
destined to wash out of the league before they ever see the slightest shred of SHL glory.&nbsp; Truth be told, they may not be wrong about that when it comes to most players... but here at the Renegades,
we believe that this particular playe is different- and we're thrilled they somehow were allowed to fall this far in the draft...

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>With the 45th overall selection of the Season 39 SHL Entry Draft, Texas selects...

Left Winger - Marcus Shane!

I truly mean it when I say I'm shocked we were able to land you,&nbsp; <a href='index.php?showuser=2922' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Shanster925</a>. You're going to rise up through the ranks of this organization and be a serious contributor before you know it.&nbsp; I'm glad it's with us, and not someone else!&nbsp; Congratulations from Texas!

[Image: aysewp.png]</center>
</span>[/b]

Can preach myself.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

<div align="center"> Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks

With the 49th pick in the S39 SHL Entry Draft, The Hamilton Steelhawks are proud to select

Freddie LaFlame

Welcome back <a href='index.php?showuser=482' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Kesler17</a> !</div>

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Jan 17 2018, 07:11 PM
<div align="center"> Steelhawks&nbsp; Steelhawks&nbsp; Steelhawks

With the 47th pick in the S39 SHL Entry Draft, The Hamilton Steelhawks are proud to select

Romualds Loks

Welcome <a href='index.php?showuser=891' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>rieksts</a> !</div>

I thought <a href='index.php?showuser=2087' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>treant</a> was a steal but this is otherworldly. Welcome man.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

everyone who is active is a steal at this point

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I want to be a steal ^^ o:-) :D

Shl - = - Falcons - = - Patriotes - = - Canada - = - Shl
[Image: eqsu1WN.png]

Quote:Originally posted by MrPrime@Jan 17 2018, 08:14 PM
I want to be a steal ^^&nbsp; o:-)&nbsp; :D
someone get him hes a steal

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Honoured to be chosen first in such a great class. Excited to join Buffalo Stampede

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Jan 17 2018, 09:15 PM
Honoured to be chosen first in such a great class. Excited to join Buffalo Stampede

Nope, Forfeit got chosen first by renegades.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

<div align="center"> Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot

The Seattle Riot select with the 50th overall pick...
Peter J. Walker

<a href='index.php?showuser=1942' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>sludge</a>

Welcome to Seattle!</div>

<div align="center">[Image: mrrdk5.png]

Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack

With the 51th pick, The New England Wolfpack are proud to select:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Grease La Roache!

Welcome to New England <a href='index.php?showuser=2853' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>dirtyboygrease</a>!</span></div>

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Shmurph@Jan 17 2018, 09:16 PM

Nope, Forfeit got chosen first by renegades.

Once in a lifetime talent. Can't blame Texas for picking him.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]