Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Ramicus@Aug 13 2012, 01:20 PM

You're a bad person. You're a bad person.

Bears for life, man. B)

If Stafford and Best could stay healthy there's no reason the Lions couldn't push for at least the playoffs, CJ Jr will light it up as always

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Xavi@Aug 13 2012, 01:36 PM
If Stafford and Best could stay healthy there's no reason the Lions couldn't push for at least the playoffs, CJ Jr will light it up as always
NFC North is the division to beat this year.

I still think theres no predicting this season whatsoever. Far too many Ifs and x factors

Quote:Originally posted by Xavi@Aug 13 2012, 02:36 PM

THANK YOU!!!! SEE!?!?!?!?

Lions are the third best team in that division imo

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Aug 13 2012, 02:55 PM
Lions are the third best team in that division imo
2nd IMO

Quote:Originally posted by Xavi@Aug 13 2012, 12:01 PM

2nd IMO

Bears >

tbh

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Aug 13 2012, 03:02 PM

Bears >

tbh
I don't like the Bears defense aside from Julius Peppers. Urlacher is injury prone, their secondary is hot and cold and their cornerbacks are unproven

With that said the Lions dont have a Steel curtain either (aside from the suspension prone Suh) but I'd take the Lions offense over the bears which is what gives them the edge IMO

I prefer the bears offense slightly.

When Cutler is on, he is equal to Stafford
Matt Forte is so much better than Best.
Johnson better than Marshall.

It is a wash imo, but i remember the Cutler - Marshall combo being deadly and I think that will set them apart

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Aug 13 2012, 03:08 PM
I prefer the bears offense slightly.

When Cutler is on, he is equal to Stafford
Matt Forte is so much better than Best.
Johnson better than Marshall.

It is a wash imo, but i remember the Cutler - Marshall combo being deadly and I think that will set them apart
It's definitely close. Injuries could change it on a dime as well

Bears >>> Lions ainec

Vick is probably my favorite my player in the league. Love his style. He's also turned his life around so nothing to hate on.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Aug 13 2012, 03:17 PM
Bears >>> Lions ainec

Vick is probably my favorite my player in the league. Love his style. He's also turned his life around so nothing to hate on.
Dislike first portion, like the second portion Smile

I dont give a crap what vick did off the field the only thing that matters to me is on the field stuff with any athlete. Who are we to judge them not saying what he did was right it obviously is sick but we judge all these athletes and dont know them. The only way I will judge one is if I know them or have close personal friends that know them.

They play sports for god sake thats all we should judge them on.

That said Vick has some decision making problems that come from his ATL days. He has gotten better but he is still sub par. As said before his arm is one of the best in the NFL and he knows it and relys on it to much imo. If he quite relying on his natural gifts and put some work in the the mental part of the game he would be unstoppable

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Aug 13 2012, 04:17 PM
Bears >>> Lions ainec

Yea sure, he "turned his life around". He's still a ***** piece of shit who trained dogs to fight and that's all he will ever be.