Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Jan 31 2018, 08:20 PM
Have you guys stop to consider that someone here could be an just trying to get their target killed?

I asked why people were voting for you tho  Hmm

I mean, I'd love to but that's a little off topic

I know. I was saying why. I sniffed him out so now I gotta be targeted.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Its pretty suspicious of joe to point fingers at blastmeaway and myself and try to direct attention towards us and Kai. I'm aware that speaking out and defending myself here and pointing fingers myself might come off as being a little suspicious but it just seems too convenient for Joe to point fingers so hastily.

JKortesi81

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by NourFFAK@Jan 31 2018, 05:12 PM
retracting my last vote, voting for Ghost

<a href='index.php?showuser=2902' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Blastmeaway</a> u r spared this day friend, do not make me regret this decision, my family means everything 2 me.

Yas I might see the daylight! that is till im eaten alive by the wolfs

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Jan 31 2018, 05:25 PM

I know. I was saying why. I sniffed him out so now I gotta be targeted.

Hmm sniffed might not be the best choice of words when speaking about werewolfs or maybe that is just werewolf lingo for using his nose to figure it out, like a WW.

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.

Thing is... this pick will be nearly as blind as what would have been our first. JKO is a smart dude... and while I think ghost is being reactionary, I also think Arty is playing a leadership role (which Mook played to perfection last game) that is trying to construct a path to keep him out of the conversation (which you are doing a damn good job). Right now I think both Joe and Arty are on the bad side of our village, but I simply can’t pinpoint which one has given away more verbal miscues that are leading to be more sure about one over the other. A smart villager is one thing, but a smart wolf is dangerous for us... therefore I am voting for JKortesi81

This obviously isn’t final and looking forward to read more after I get off the ice tonight.

Edited: Retracted vote.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Jan 31 2018, 08:26 PM
Its pretty suspicious of joe to point fingers at blastmeaway and myself and try to direct attention towards us and Kai. I'm aware that speaking out and defending myself here and pointing fingers myself might come off as being a little suspicious but it just seems too convenient for Joe to point fingers so hastily.

JKortesi81

Nour pointed at blast. Not me.

I pointed at kai with good reasoning. I suggested you because the "avenge teddy" thing you said felt like a misdirection, but I didn't wanna go further.

Until now.

Now that I'm on Kai's scent, it's funny how the other person I considered for misdirection comes back right at me and throws my name in red.

Coincidence? Maybe.

But what we've got here is a Wolf Team Up.

Like I said, I'm going to die tonight. Hopefully the village realizes Ghost and Sleepy are also wolves working together, as they should.

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jan 31 2018, 05:34 PM
Thing is... this pick will be nearly as blind as what would have been our first. JKO is a smart dude... and while I think ghost is being reactionary, I also think Arty is playing a leadership role (which Mook played to perfection last game) that is trying to construct a path to keep him out of the conversation (which you are doing a damn good job). Right now I think both Joe and Arty are on the bad side of our village, but I simply can’t pinpoint which one has given away more verbal miscues that are leading to be more sure about one over the other. A smart villager is one thing, but a smart wolf is dangerous for us... therefore I am voting for JKortesi81

This obviously isn’t final and looking forward to read more after I get off the ice tonight.

good luck on the ice tonight.

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Jan 31 2018, 07:36 PM

I pointed at kai with good reasoning. I suggested you because the "avenge teddy" thing you said felt like a misdirection, but I didn't wanna go further.

Until now.

Now that I'm on Kai's scent, it's funny how the other person I considered for misdirection comes back right at me and throws my name in red.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Like I said, I'm going to die tonight. Hopefully the village realizes Ghost and Sleepy are also wolves working together, as they should.

Damn it you... uggggh I need to go play hockey. Keep digging for more on Ghost and Sleepy... damn it. I can’t live with the guilt of killing You and you turn out to be one of us, faaaack.

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Jan 31 2018, 07:37 PM

Thanks Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jan 31 2018, 06:34 PM

Wally you so smart <3 it may be reactionary but honestly it’s the best thing I have to go on. Only thing I know atm is I’m a villager

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Jan 31 2018, 07:37 PM

Thanks Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jan 31 2018, 08:34 PM

Thanks for compliment. If you're a villager, we'd be a good team. I'd beg you to reconsider. Truthfully I'm not sure about you this time, so I won't speculate. I'm with you on Arty for the record. Idk how else to convince you that I'm not a wolf other than that you know me and that I'd totally include things to make it look like I'm a wolf in what I say just for fun/the LOLs.

But now it looks like I'm "caught" and groveling.

If there's a Doctor in the house, please text "JKortesi81" to Durden. Thanks.

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Jan 31 2018, 10:05 PM
Retracting my last vote and changing it to JKortesi81 I think the wolves are trying to pick off the experienced players and targeted DT first

Smart fucking man.

I have a sneaking suspicion he is a wolf, but will continue reading through pages to decide

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Jan 31 2018, 08:39 PM

Wally you so smart <3 it may be reactionary but honestly it’s the best thing I have to go on. Only thing I know atm is I’m a villager

If any of you other villagers here can't realize that this a wolf in sheep's clothing then we just deserve to die.

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Jan 31 2018, 08:36 PM

Until now.

Coincidence? Maybe.

I know who Nour originally voted for.

I'm saying its just a tad too convenient for me that you accuse myself and blasmeaway after we were the main people just chit chatting in here today. You tie a couple strings in, you say I'm trying to avenge teddy (who wouldn't want to avenge teddy. he's a smart guy) and bingo bango bongo roberto luongo you make me look like the prime suspect to be a wolf. If i don't say anything, I'm fucked. If i say something, I'm fucked. Its pretty smart on your part and thats what makes me suspicious of you.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |