Werewolf Game 2

Fuck balls. God damn it.

[Image: Wally.png]

I fucking knew the jester was involved last night!!! God damn it :(

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Bravo Ghost! Hopefully Nour was a wolf though

RIP Beaver. Sweg, you are fired

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Great play <a href='index.php?showuser=2262' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Ghost</a> *applause*

[Image: Wally.png]

fuck

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Kind of surprised that ghost didn't take revenge on joe... Or am I missing something here?

Edit was to fix joe cause my phone likes to put how instead

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 1 2018, 01:19 PM
Kind of surprised that ghost didn't take revenge on joe... Or am I missing something here?

Edit was to fix joe cause my phone likes to put how instead

I think Joe's defense was enough to sway Ghost and make his #1 target Nour. Which, if Blast was an executioner and his target was Nour, sucks for him lol

<a href='index.php?showuser=2262' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Ghost</a>

Excellent play. Every time you didn't *really* defend yourself, it cast more doubt that you were a wolf and instead the jester. But you didn't do enough to fully change my mind.

Congrats.

So wait. If the Jester wins, is it just game over? Like I don't understand the full point I guess.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Feb 1 2018, 02:07 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2262' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Ghost</a>

Excellent play. Every time you didn't *really* defend yourself, it cast more doubt that you were a wolf and instead the jester. But you didn't do enough to fully change my mind.

Congrats.

So wait. If the Jester wins, is it just game over? Like I don't understand the full point I guess.

Jester gets lynched, he wins. There are still other games being played though

Villy vs WW
Executioner vs his target

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 12:32 PM

I think Joe's defense was enough to sway Ghost and make his #1 target Nour. Which, if Blast was an executioner and his target was Nour, sucks for him lol
Ah ya that's probably the case. I hadnt considered blast as the executioner though, but if that were the case then the executioner would just be a normal villager now, correct?

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 12:09 PM

Jester gets lynched, he wins. There are still other games being played though

Villy vs WW
Executioner vs his target

So basically, there can be multiple winners here. Gotcha.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 06:15 PM
Bravo Ghost! Hopefully Nour was a wolf though

RIP Beaver. Sweg, you are fired

Im sure the 3. Other WWs killed off beaver because he became a liability. :o

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Also

"Blood everywhere, covering his books, his eyeglass, his bed... that man was Beaver."

Eyeglass, waduhekk? I was thinking he had a special Role like investigator or whatever the ToS role is, but i saw in the rules that there is no such role. Was he the Major or am i just reading to much into the text...

Or doctor? :|

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Feb 1 2018, 01:43 PM
Also

"Blood everywhere, covering his books, his eyeglass, his bed... that man was Beaver."

Eyeglass, waduhekk? I was thinking he had a special Role like investigator or whatever the ToS role is, but i saw in the rules that there is no such role. Was he the Major or am i just reading to much into the text...

Or doctor? :|
Would Durden give a clue like that though? If so that's really fucking bad news for us :|

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 1 2018, 07:48 PM

Would Durden give a clue like that though? If so that's really fucking bad news for us :|

I thought i saw some clues in the last game, but i couldnt be wrong