[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

just couldn’t help us out in that OT could ya Edmonton

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Apr 26 2018, 05:47 PM
just couldn’t help us out in that OT could ya Edmonton
we helped out Seattle

GG Blizzard most importantly to <a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2723' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>cpetrella</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>ErM</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=12' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Leafs4ever</a> and especially to the guys <a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>grimreaper</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Muerto</a> two vets that I won my two cups with before all three of us eventually moved to the West. Cheers . The Architect always evolves, I told you so.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

:crying:

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Apr 26 2018, 07:48 AM

I know that feel.

Hell, we won the President's Trophy back in S29 and got swept in the first round.
Me remembering underdog PGF vs president's trophy KEL in S30: huehuehuehue

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

thank winnipeg

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Apr 26 2018, 10:18 AM
thank winnipeg

Now do you believe The Shield? You saw who scored the OT Winner.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Apr 26 2018, 09:31 AM

No.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Apr 26 2018, 10:32 AM

No.

Nobody asked you, Wallpee

GOTTEM

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Apr 26 2018, 09:35 AM

Nobody asked you, Wallpee

GOTTEM

Duhhhhh... jeeez.

You always are eavesdropping on <a href='index.php?showuser=2868' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Nobody</a> and I.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Apr 26 2018, 07:08 AM
GG Blizzard most importantly to <a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2723' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>cpetrella</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>ErM</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=12' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Leafs4ever</a> and especially to the guys <a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>grimreaper</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Muerto</a> two vets that I won my two cups with before all three of us eventually moved to the West.&nbsp; Cheers . The Architect always evolves, I told you so.

Good series. Good luck vs Calgary!

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Apr 26 2018, 10:31 AM

no

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Apr 26 2018, 06:43 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2338' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>CBear</a> you ready?
Your plan worked.
Rivalry...on!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4462387]

That’s a wrap up for Wert. What a ride man good series Winnipeg