Create Account

S41 PT #2 - Gametime

Sure, Koda loves going to soccer games. The issue is that there's no team in San Francisco and certainly not a women's team. With her home club Queen's Park Rangers all the way across the US and then across the Atlantic in England, she can't really ever make it to games there, especially since the schedule lines up in a way that she's always playing when they are. But I mentioned earlier here about women's soccer. Indeed, the NWSL season is in the summer, when the SHL is (allegedly) in the offseason. Every summer, Koda goes back home to England for a few weeks, then to her other home in Chicago to watch the Chicago Red Stars. She's been passionate about the team ever since their creation in 2007 and while her first love is QPR, the Red Stars fill the void in the summer. Her favorite player in team history is Megan Rapinoe and on the current squad she's become a massive fan of Japanese attacker Yuki Nagasato and Aussie striker Sam Kerr.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Pro sports aside from hockey are scarce in Halifax. HFX Wanderers FC have also not yet started playing in the coming Canadian Premier League, so Reginald MacIntyre hit up Manhattan to see NYCFC (and chat with Patrick Vieira).

[Image: 3827c1e9b6.png] [Image: 233d824a77.png]

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

[Image: CeqtHO4.png]
[Image: 1d9ET6x.png]

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Edmonton is not the most lively place for sporting events outside of the Blizzard. However, Tor Tuck has managed to find his own way to experience athletics from a different perspective locally.

Tor Tuck and his buddy Connor Tanner have been spending time at the Edmonton Retirement home for octuplets and getting a professional rock, paper, scissors league going. Now, the events have been few and far between because Connor seems to keep convincing people to quit the league before they die of natural causes.

Now the draw of the Rock, Paper, Scissors league for the octuplet elderly should be clear for those familiar with Tor and Connor, but there are other exciting aspects too. To my knowledge, the league is the only one where matches only end in the death of one of the competitors. Fortunately, the record is only a lowly 27 rounds before the gods of rock, paper, scissors have taken an athlete.

There have also been some exciting match-ups, most notably when the Blizzard’s own Nokolaus Scholz came home to the retirement home after a day of practice and took on the Texas Renegades’ playoff hopes. We all know who the casualty of that one was….

<a href='index.php?showuser=2761' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Keygan</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a>

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

[Image: LHPakd5.png]

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

[Image: anjCtJE.jpg]

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Quote:Originally posted by BoucherFan12@May 29 2018, 11:10 AM
[Image: fvWUukz.png]

Hey man,

Noticed your image isn't working properly. May want to check it out so you get your TPE.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

[Image: ckFC89m.png]

[Image: D6T4tiy.png]  [Image: 5cVzKxa.png] | [Image: LWLEHdF.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png]  [Image: D6T4tiy.png]
[Image: xwSUfzz.png]

[Image: aMvKdGW.png]

[Image: QzK0xsL.png] The Texans! :D

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

[Image: lf.jpg]

[Image: 3.png]

[Image: snl1yw.jpg]

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Given a chance to own two tickets to any sports game, Nova chose basketball. He used to play basketball before he got into hockey and its his next favorite sport. He is a big Houston Rockets fan since he is a Houston, Texas native but with him being in Minnesota, he decided to go watch a Timberwolves game with his wife. Once he got to the game, not only did he get a standing ovation from Minnesota fans but he also got to shoot a charity shot before game time, which determined money being donated to charity (if he made the shot). He drained the free throw attempt with ease following an "MVP" chant from the Chiefs fans in the crowd. It is refreshing sometimes to take a break from a sport you always play and Nova took full advantage of the off weekend by living out his hoop dreams in what has been another elite season for him so far in the SHL.

Doubt is a dream killer

Kelowna is not exactly known as a hotbed for pro sports. There is one attraction though that every red blooded male would surely love to see, that of course being Roller Derby. GM Nour is apparently seeing one of the skaters on the side and she gave him a pair of tickets for the skate this past weekend. I think he's been scouting the girls to see if any of them could skate well enough to play hockey for the Knights since he'll crawl under every rock to find someone to help the team. Me I just like seeing hot chicks in skimpy outfits skating around beating the snot out of each other. Kind of like pro wrestling on skates and everyone know I love me some wrestling. So I called up my future teammate Otis B Driftwood who plays for the Scarecrows to come with me to see the Okanagan Roller Derby girls in live action at The Central Sports Club. I know he's basically the same way, loves wrestling and hot chicks. It was a wild ass night and the best part is when they flipped one of the girls over the rail and Otis was right there to catch her. She grinned at him, gave him a sloppy wet kiss and he tossed her back over the rail so she could get back into the action. I even managed to save his beer. What a crazy fun night that was. Ohhh Yeahhhh. <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a>

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Because ownership likes to keep the team happy, Reginald Rove was given two tickets to any sporting event in New York City of his choosing. For Rove, the choice was easy. While there are a plethora of sporting options to choose from in the Big Apple, Rove went with a New York Yankees game versus the Boston Red Sox. Not only is Rove a fan of the greatest baseball team of all time, he also understands that to be a champion you have to witness champions in action, and there was no better way to do that than to watch a franchise that has won twenty seven world series in action. The Rage spared no expense for Rove, and gave him full access to the luxury box owned by the team owner of the Rage. On this outing, Rove took the general manager of the Manhattan Rage, because he has a great working relationship with him and also wanted to discuss the future of the team and discuss possible moves to make. The Yankees ended up trashing the dirty dirty Red Sox, and sent them back to Boston crying. Rove also enjoyed the free margaritas.

195 words

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]