Create Account

S41 PT #2 - Gametime

Casey Creller Just loves hockey. he will go see anyone on the ice whenever he has time. Novice, atom, Midget, Junior, SHL, doesn't matter to him. The sounds of the blades cutting into fresh ice excites him, and there isn't much else that gets his nipples hard. He doesn't really look for anyone to go see games with, not due to the fact his nipples could cut glass, because he wears a hoody to prevent that, but because he enjoys his alone time at the rink. All day he is surrounded by teammates, for practices, meals, meetings, travel and sleeping. He enjoys taking an hour to himself and watch the younger generations enjoy the game, like he did growing up.

He isn't too worried about people recognizing him either, due to the fake glasses he wears. He is basically Clark Kent, but when he changes into his other form, he isn't a superhero, just a second line D-Man who puts up 'ok' numbers

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

[Image: IGYAra2.jpg]

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

[Image: XfFyqQc.png]

IDK what baseball rules are but thanks i guess

[Image: ezgif-6-09c631572c.gif]

[Image: image.png]

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

There is one team I love as much as my Edmonton Blizzard, and that is the 3 time in a row, UEFA Champions League champions, Real Madrid.
Two of my best friends are hard core Juventus fans, and my two cousins are Real Madrid fans as well. We decided that following the controversial win in Madrid this season, knocking Juventus out with an injury time penalty kick by none other than Cristiano Ronaldo, it was time we went to see them play each other.
In Washington DC, on August 4th, they are playing each other in the Champions Cup. A friendly tournament, set to be like a pre-season / entertainment for the North American fans of the game. We are making the trip this summer, and we cannot wait to watch two amazing teams battle it out again.
It will surely be a fun rivalry on our side, with 5 huge fans of opposite teams, and with the bad blood that happened this year, it should be a full on match.

West Kendall where the heck is this place? Well according to the internet it's basically in Miami. So fuck it, let's go see the Miami Heat play. Dwayne Wade is back, they still have Dragic and Whiteside, so the 2018 playoffs is a perfect time to watch them play.

Sven Brokstad decided this was the time to head out with his good buddy Tor Tuck (<a href='index.php?showuser=2766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ErM</a>) and just cut loose. They both made their way over to the stadium to watch the matchup, and out of the goodness of his heart, Sven Brokstad even bought Tor a $35 soft pretzel. He was gonna have to buy his own $42 beer though. What does Sven look like, he's made out of money?

Anyway, they stayed for the whole game and watched the Heat lose to the 76ers, as is expected for a team in the garbage eastern conference.

"Baksetball sucks anyway" a fan said they heard Brokstad utter as he left the arena. It's this reporters opinion that Brokstad was in fact correct.

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

LA has tons of teams that you can go and watch. If I was given two tickets to see any team, I would probably pick the LA Rams. The Rams a team that pretty recently just moved to LA have made an immediate impact for their new location. They have on of the most exciting offense in the league with Todd Gurley and Jared Goff. While I’m not a huge football fan I think the Rams game would a fun one to attend and show support. For this I would take my girlfriend and enjoy the warm afternoon of the LA sports venue.I would love to see first hand the experience a new, successful teams atmosphere and what kind of entertainment they have. At the end of the day we LA players have to stick around with each other and maybe me going to this game will maybe entice one of the Rams players to come watch one of the LA Panthers game.

[Image: vikian.gif]

[Image: 7Mvl86F.jpg]

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

[Image: 8fohEZE.jpg]

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

[Image: Qq8I8TL.jpg]

Going with St.Louis roots with the Crows.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

When Toronto North Stars Elias Lindstrom isn't on the ice playing against some of the worlds best players, oddly enough, he finds himself in the stands watching those players. I know, right? Don't you ever get fucking bored of hockey - but there we find him, in different arenas on his off nights, enjoying the games and studying his opponents. While he isn't having the lights out season like he had a few seasons back (and even last season), he still isn't doing too bad this season. Despite 28 points in 33 games, the Swedish sniper only has 5 goals which is mind blowing.

Now that we think of it, it all makes sense. Last week we watched him at a New England game heavily focusing on Jason Visser throughout the game who leads the league with 26 goals. He was also watching Manhattan Rage's Noro Wozy with a couple of his teammates (bobby watson and chris york) the other day. Safe to say, while he does enjoy watching it for pleasure, we also think he's studying, learning and finding new ways to evolve his game.

Where will be find him next? Edmonton? Winnipeg? Who knows. What he wants though, is to find himself back on the scoring sheet and to start racking up the goals to make up for the ones he hasn't put in the back of the net to this point.

Stars

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Baseball.

With the popularity of spring training in Florida mixed with the rise of baseball happening around north american and the close neighbours in the south it would make sense why Koch Schroder finds himself attending many of the local baseball games. His dad being a more casual fan but still enjoying the game it was a natural way for the player and father to bond between the big games and week to week activities. Enjoying the sun that the local area receives lots of, how can one complain about getting a chance to experience what many consider the polar opposite of the game on ice, by enjoying some beers in the summer sun watching the pitchers and bats go to work.

So pencil Ludwig Koch Schroder - with his daddy dearest (fathers day is soon!Wink at the local baseball game (Miami Marlins cause its the easy choice!Wink whenever the Platoon have more than a few days off between games.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

Who else would you go to see in LA than the Los Angeles Chargers? It’s a great opportunity to see some solid football, since the Kansas City Chiefs are in town. It also makes James feel at home. He grew up in Pittsburgh, and football is bigger than anything there. It’s not the quite the same seeing the Charger play, or the Chiefs, for that matter, but it’s familiar, and for a guy who spent three years in a new country, then moved across the continent from everything he knows, familiar is nice.

Since Jon Toner was just traded to Kelowana, James splurged to fly him down and hired a driver to bring him to the StubHub Center. It was good to see his old buddy from his Halifax Raiders days, and I think Jon really appreciated the vacation. A game is a good place to bring him, too, since he can’t get the beer fast enough to get sloshed.

Here in Minnesota we have all of the major sports represented by professional teams - MLB, NFL, NBA, MLS, Lacrosse. For me, I look for a simple game like hockey that is played on the transition - but, that could include 3 of those listed sports. However, only one seems to capture my excitement and that is the local professional soccer team, the Minnesota United. I grew up in Europe - what's the most popular sport in Europe? Soccer. So it's no surprise that I lean towards watching the local professional team. I do like the atmosphere of a stadium full of people all chanting and cheering together, which soccer fans seem to do better than any of the other sports. Sure, each has their own unique traditions, but the atmosphere during the game is the most intense and exciting at a soccer match. The sport itself is a slower, more methodical-paced version of hockey - there are defenders that 'quarterback' the play, so to speak, and the sport is built upon transition from defending to immediately counter-attacking to try to score. To me, that's entertaining and fluid, which is why I prefer watching the Minnesota United.

[Image: dnlll.gif]

» Update Page | Player Page | My Twitter «
[Image: 2qcdsat.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: 16gwwf9.png]

[Image: KLGC8Fa.png]

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]