Create Account

S41 SHL Awards Show

The Aiden Richan Award goes to recognizing this year's breakout star in the SHL! Remember when I thought I would contend for this award last season? So hopeful, so blissfully unaware....

ANYWAYS, these players' contributions to their team could not go unnoticed, and they stepped up in really big ways for their team during S41, and after a bit of development and time, have truly proven that they are worth their salt in the Simulation Hockey League!

And the nominees for this year's Aiden Richan Award are...

Panthers Matthew Leetch | Riot Clint Eastwood | Renegades Logan Jensen | Jets Karl Hefeweizen

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Popcorn

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Announce it idiot
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 05:47 PM by nour.)

And the winner is....

Riot CLINT EASTWOOD of the SEATTLE RIOT Riot

CONGRATULATIONS TO A FELLOW KELOWNA ALUMNI AND JUNIORS TEAMMATE IN @Clint Eastwood! Eastwood had a monster breakout season as he took the reigns of Seattle's top pairing and didn't look back. Exploding in S41 with 41 points, good for 2nd on the team, and was an absolute force to be reckoned with. Clint is going to have plenty of season's like that as part of Seattle's bright and growing future, and I for one can't wait to see him succeed (unless he's playing the Hawks). Great job this season buddy!

Congrats Clint!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Guys I swear to god. Samee is not in the awards committee anymore.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 10:23 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Clint!!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

congrats, clint! Incredibly deserved!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Clint <3

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 05:56 PM by nour.)

Winding down here, the Anton Razov Trophy is awarded to the MVP of the playoffs, and boy oh boy did we see some great performances from some great players in the S41 postseason! These three nominees made a huge difference for their team's in the playoffs and ultimately in the finals, and carried their strong regular season's into the playoffs with them! Regular season trophies are fun and all, but for these player's, their worth was shown in the depths of the SHL's fiercest time of year!

The nominees for this year's Anton Razov Trophy are....

Panthers Evgueni Marmeladov | Platoon Mikko Linna | Panthers Maximillian Watcher

07-12-2018, 10:23 PMClint Eastwood Wrote: Guys I swear to god. Samee is not in the awards committee anymore.

congrats!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

And the winner is....

Panthers MAXIMILLIAN WATCHER of the LOS ANGELES PANTHERS Panthers

CONGRATULATIONS @MP7! Watcher was absolutely dominant this post season for the Panthers, leading all players in the post season with a fantastic 31 points in 21 games. Watcher was instrumental in the Panthers' postseason run, and despite not winning a Challenge Cup, his contributions could not be ignored! Chalk this up as another award in the "Player with the most Points" column! Congrats buddy!

Well alright then

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

i woulda gone for marm, but wachter was stupid good and ill respect that decision

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

OUR LAST AWARD OF THE NIGHT! Its a sad time to say goodbye to you all you've been a lovely crowd, but we've certainly had a great time despite this and I consider myself madly in love with all of you <3

The Sarmad Khan is awarded to the season MVP as voted by you guys, the SHL community! Who do you guys think was the most deserving of being called this season's best player?

And the nominees for this year's Sarmad Khan Award are...

Blizzard Corey Knouse | Jets Jason Visser | Panthers Matthew Leetch