Create Account

S42 - Regular Season Index

Um hi I represent the organization Scrubs for Better Formatting and I gotta say that our old way of designating simmed games doesn't work too well on this site.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

07-17-2018, 09:39 AMtweedledunn Wrote:
[Image: giphy.gif]

I love you

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

07-17-2018, 07:47 PMartermis Wrote: Um hi I represent the organization Scrubs for Better Formatting and I gotta say that our old way of designating simmed games doesn't work too well on this site.

I don't follow. Simmed games have no color + hyper link. Not-simmed games are either purple or green.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

07-17-2018, 10:01 PMztevans Wrote:
07-17-2018, 07:47 PMartermis Wrote: Um hi I represent the organization Scrubs for Better Formatting and I gotta say that our old way of designating simmed games doesn't work too well on this site.

I don't follow. Simmed games have no color + hyper link. Not-simmed games are either purple or green.

For whatever reason I thought we had something more noticeable on Jcink, and after looking I do think the old hyper-link color on jcink stands out more than the text here, I also now see I am stoop and it's the same system

The problem was mainly that it took me a second to figured out where D1 and D2 were separated.

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2018, 08:29 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: E4FsdYq.png]

Linna with the game winner.
Goal  Goal  Goal  Goal  Goal

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Hey, I did a thing.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

07-17-2018, 10:25 PMartermis Wrote:

For whatever reason I thought we had something more noticeable on Jcink, and after looking I do think the old hyper-link color on jcink stands out more than the text here, I also now see I am stoop and it's the same system

The problem was mainly that it took me a second to figured out where D1 and D2 were separated.

Also not to be rude or anything, but i dont care enough about those link to add even more formating than im already doing in that Ninja i've said many time i dont even care about having that there at all. So unfortunately it will stay like that. If you want to reformat it for me tho i can provide you my prepped file and you can edit it.

revenge on Toronna and a couple shutouts yeah today is a good day

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2018, 09:44 AM by artermis.)

07-18-2018, 09:25 AMEvok Wrote:
07-17-2018, 10:25 PMartermis Wrote:

Also not to be rude or anything, but i dont care enough about those link to add even more formating than im already doing in that  Ninja i've said many time i dont even care about having that there at all. So unfortunately it will stay like that. If you want to reformat it for me tho i can provide you my prepped file and you can edit it.

No, I didn't mean to extend the mistaken complaint! I was backing down because I realized that nothing's changed except for how it appears so I'd be fine with just sucking it up! I don't even know how one could reformat that and remedy the problem, unless color codes override the link formatting, which wasn't the case on jcink

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

07-18-2018, 08:18 AMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: E4FsdYq.png]

Linna with the game winner.