Create Account

Rookie Year

Rookie year

Well the time has come. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I am starting my rookie year earlier than anticipated, however I’m excited for the challenge, the challenge cup that is. Coming off my best season yet in the SMJHL TPE wise and stats wise I’m excited to start my journey as a true pro this season. Originally I was supposed to stay in Kelowna for another season and to be honest I was excited to chase the three-peat with those guys. Going back to back as SMJHL champs was so fun to be apart of but it’s time to move on and look forward.

My expectations for my rookie year are not huge. I’m not the highest TPE rookie out there by any means, but I have a solid team around me that can help me become a very solid player in the future. An incredible GM in ace that has built an amazing team here in Edmonton. Being drafted to Seattle was incredible, but deep down I was always hopeful that Edmonton would steal me away from them. Fortunately I was traded to the blizzard, and found some new drive to stay active. The locker room in Edmonton is awesome. Everyone is super welcoming and helpful in posting TPE opportunities and making sure we all update every week. It’s a tight group here and we’re only getting stronger. I feel like we are the team to beat in the west right now and 5 games in were proving it. Although my personal goals may not be to be the best rookie in the SHL, I honestly believe that this team can take a good run at it all this year. To win 3 championships in a row would be incredible. I’ve been blessed with good fortune thus far in my SHl journey. Being brought into a good Knights team and having Nour turn us into one of the most dominant figures in SMJHL history, I’ve been able to capture two four star cups in 3 seasons, and 1 WJC Gold, and now to be part of one of the contenders in the SHL with Edmonton in incredible. I’m so excited for what the future holds for me here and look forward to adding to my ring collection.

Blizzard

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

glad to hear you're enjoying yourself thus far, you've been a fantastic addition to our squad!
I'd very much like to add to your ring collection as soon as possible Wink

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride