Create Account

Sunday Funday: Pregame Meal

The GOD is going back to the sky for the meal and he always eat many sorts of meat! with that some vegetables like carrots, potatoes, celery or beans. But he also has some aromatic parts like garlic or ginger. Wild Boar is all day long on the table for eating. For drinking the GOD has water and wine.

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Kristaps Ball pregame meal has been the same for a long time, and that is just a plain bowl of cereal and milk. He's had that before every game since he was a child.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Ti-Guy used to eat healthy meals before games up until that one time the team was late to an away game and they got some McDonald's. Ti-Guy finished that night with 3 points. Since that night, he's always getting a Big Mac with a poutine and a Pepsi.

My pre game meal always consists of lots of chicken alfredo. Again, I know a milk/cream based sauce isn't the best but it's too good.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Tor Tuck's pregame meal is not specifically special to him but he eats it before every game ever since his sponsorship. Tuck starts every game day with an entire box of Wheaties and a gallon of whole milk.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

As a member of the Dragons it's pretty obvious what most of our pregame meal is. Esa is adamant about paying out on our Parm clauses in our contracts. Needless to say My face is stuffed full of Chicken Parm pretty much everyday just trying to stop the never ending pile of these things that just keep coming. It's an all you can eat buffet on most days. Some days you'll even catch us practicing with a parm in one hand and the stick in the other.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Boris likes to eat just normal chicken pasta nothing special, because it contains many proteins

Flacko Lagerfield only eats good. He eats meals from some of the world's best renowned chefs and refuses to eat anything below exceptionally tasty. That's why before his big games, he goes to McDonalds and eats 5 McDoubles, 2 large fries, 3 McChickens and 1 Big Mac.

[Image: 3.png]

Before each game I eat 6 bananas and a jar of skippy smooth peanut butter...

No spoon

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Falk has embraced the St. Louis culture and has a half rack of ribs + grilled corn on he cob the morning of every game. To top it off, he also has a six pack of his choice IPA from local breweries.... his coach doesn't agree with the pre-game drinking, but can't argue with the results.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Geezus's typical pre-game meal includes Bread and consecrated wine because 4 years ago when I decided to name my goalie Geezus I didn't think hard enough on how difficult it was going to be to continually push this bad shtick.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Luke Atmey is always carb loading before games with some chicken Alfredo pasta... with an extra side of garlic bread!

Harvey Danger hires a guy who travels to Southeast Asia and buys a seasons worth of frozen octopus. He enjoys only octopus based foods before any game.

Jeez I wonder what I guy like "Bojo Biscuit" would eat before a game I just can't put a single boberry covered finger on it.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

This season, Kevin Hamilton has been eating a lot of fiber pre-game, since that allows him to take a big shit out on the ice.