Create Account

Hey y’all, Ragnar here.

I have a lot to explain, at least for those of y’all that remember me and know what happened and I why I was banned for a short time.

To sum it up:

I stole money from the SHL donations. All of it. Every penny. $138.54.

Why?

I had recently taken over the donation system as the commissioner, and foolishly used my own email as the PayPal account that the donations went to.

Unbeknownst to me, when making purchases with PayPal, for example on eBay, the money in your PayPal account will come out before it comes out of your bank account. I had no idea. I bought presents for my kid for his birthday and thought nothing of it.

I had a major family emergency and had to step down as commissioner. Later on, I was hit up by the new commissioner about the donation money. I went in to transfer it and the balance was $0. I explained what happened, and said I would make it right, and then forgot about it. That was on me, not like all of this wasn’t on me, but that part was especially on me.

This morning I transferred $138.54 to the donations account in order to make this right. It wasn’t fair to the members who have donated, the people who trusted me, and the people who put me in the position to take donations and manage them. So for all this, I apologize.

A certain member has already let me know how he felt about me, and that’s fine. I hope this clears it up a little and maybe he’ll go easier on me. Maybe not. It is what it is.

If I had maliciously stolen the money, you would have never heard from me again, and I obviously wouldn’t just pay it back later on.

Thanks for reading, and again I’m sorry for all this, especially to the Head Office.

To the guy who called me a thieving fuck, please message me and let me know if you still hate me or what.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Good to own up to it and repay it man. Hope you enjoy your time back in terrible embrace of SimonT

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I’d still massage ur inner thighs u big hunk of man meat

It's good to have you back brother I really mean that

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I only heard about what happened. I believe in second chances if people deserve it. I think you deserve a second chance

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Welcome back Rags and thanks for making it right. Cheers

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Welcome back Rags

Welcome back!

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

sounds like it was all a big misunderstanding, glad to hear that you refunded the donations

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Rags you give me like massive boner, I missed you.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

welcome to the league

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Welcome back man.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

08-17-2018, 06:54 PMAllen Wrote: I’d still massage ur inner thighs u big hunk of man meat

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Shit happens. Did the right thing. Good stuff.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Damn good on you for owning up to your mistake and doing the right thing to fix it. Welcome back! Cheers

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43