Create Account

MAN/CGY

Rage trade
S44 Rage 3rd

Dragons trade
Wolf Von Hammersmark

The Rage have released Anuj Radia, Sami Free and Taro Eichelele for space.

@Steelhead77 Thank you for the great and easy negotiations.

As a team, we are very confident that while this will not make us contenders, it will make us a much more competitive team. WVH will fit perfectly within our line-up and be a major contributor while we develop our prospects in juniors. We fully expect this will be a beneficial piece to our puzzle for the interim.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

But why..

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Calgary accepts.

Thanks JY, always fun and easy negotiations, best of luck with WVH!

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Should have left CGY in a shitty cap situation.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2018, 02:43 PM by sash.)

08-31-2018, 02:29 PMKeygan Wrote: Should have left CGY in a shitty cap situation.

They could have just cut him without any cap constraints. Hes an IFA

Inactive players can be released from their contract with no penalty to the releasing team.
"Active" and "inactive" contracts are defined at the time the contract is signed, not when the player is released.

08-31-2018, 02:42 PMSamee Wrote:
08-31-2018, 02:29 PMKeygan Wrote: Should have left CGY in a shitty cap situation.

They could have just cut him without any cap constraints. Hes an IFA

Inactive players can be released from their contract with no penalty to the releasing team.
"Active" and "inactive" contracts are defined at the time the contract is signed, not when the player is released.

They traded him because obviously he has enough value to be picked up, and man wanted first dibs.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

WVH is a very capable high TPE inactive. Smart move for manhattan

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Basically as said above. WVH is a very strong inactive and will immediately become our best player on the team TPE-wise. Not having our first round pick this season, it makes sense to try and be as competitive as possible than just sit around on regressing inactives collapsing and handing over a great pick. Meanwhile, I also have dibs on WVH for the next couple seasons while he's still a very useful inactive, and I'm giving a up a pick that I believe will not yield a player personally. Ultimately, it's a win-win.

And as for why not let them suffer in a bad cap situation? I have no reason to. I have no ill will toward them, and I already got a huge benefit out of it. They wouldn't have suffered, someone would've given them something, I just happened to be the one that did.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE