Create Account

Shota Aizawa speaks before draft:
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 01:28 AM by Andy.)

Shota Aizawa speaks before draft:

Shota Aizawa, better known as eraser head came out to speak before the daft about his draft stock.

[Image: tumblr_p8w912IooC1vgzd4so3_r1_400.gif]

“It has come to my attention that some teams have me rated quite low or at least some of the other players do not think I have high draft stock. Before we even look at my hockey skills, let us take a look at his hero stats

According to a recent hero census Shota’s skills are:

Code:
Power 3/5 C
Speed 4/5 B
Technique 6/5 S
Intelligence 4/5 B
Cooperativeness 3/5 C

Now he is not the strongest of hero's but he is one of the faster hero's as well as his technique being above the scale. His cooperativeness? Well that's for his agent to deal with. It's most likely why his passing is his weakness.

Now how do these skills relate to hockey. For speed and technique they go hand in hand. Aizawa's strengths of skating and shooting me he will be a wizzard with the stick when it comes to getting pucks in the net as well as moving around the ice like a ninja.

Speaking of Ninja's we were able to get to see some of his off season practice

[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh sorry not that one but this one:

[Image: b384e396.gif]

You can tell for him that he isn't monkeying around in this draft, hah get it? He's hanging upside down.

Anyway he was also asked where he though some players would go in the draft and if there were any certain players that may go before him.

"I definitely think that damn my little pony is going to go before me. I heard their trainer is one crazy son of a gun. The last guy he worked with was a damn good player and may even be a hall of famer."

When asked for comment this is all Rainbow dash had to say

"I also think poopity scooper will be picked before me. I heard his agent even runs a damn team around here. I may teach at a high school in Japan but I am pretty that Minnesota place is awfully boring"

When Scooper was asked for a response he just scooped poop. It seems to be his goal in life.

"I think there are other players he may go before me or around me. I think Lilie is a babe and that she swiped right for me on tinder but I haven't mesaged her. got to get that 2 am vibe right before I reach out to her. I also think that warrior princes is a total hottie too. I heard they even gave her, her own television show. She was quite excellent in it"

When asked for comment Xena said she would do this Shouta if she ever saw him:

He was able to conclude with this:

"To wrap things up I think I should be a first rounder. My agent is well known and has been around for a long time. Has been proven to train and make good players who last and have been around for a long time. His last player was loyal even though he kept changing his own story and cut scenes through patches. He was eventually moved to West Kendal only because he wanted to help a team he had grown to love and had been a part of management for so long. I think that I may not be a top 8 hero as seen by the hero ratings even though I have been voted as a highly popular hero. I do believe that I am a top 8 player in this draft and will be able to help the team who drafts me. Now please excuse me I have to go fight crime"

A few seconds later this was seen on the news:

[Image: 5a667501103f0e20e87bbaba292115b4.gif]

Code:
a little over 700 words

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

hahaha, this is fun! great to be in the same draft class with you!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!