Create Account

Manhattan extends another burgeoning star
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 12:59 PM by JayWhy.)

[Image: Rage-Banner.png]

The Manhattan Rage are extremely proud to be announcing the further signing of yet another upcoming free agent from our team. From the moment we acquired him from Texas, he has been nothing but astounding. He is an incredible part of our locker room and someone I am very proud to have as a part of our ever growing future in Manhattan.

James Dekens - @monkey10pts
S44: $2,500,000
S45: $2,500,000
S46: $2,500,000

Dekens has been a fantastic piece of our puzzle here, and will be joining the main roster this season as a key part of our top-9 and likely our top-6. Following a historic three-peat in Kelowna as well as WJC Gold, I look forward to what he can do, and absolutely expect he will be a major contributor in Manhattan. Thank you for continuing to support our cause in Manhattan and being a key part of our future, Dekens.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Great signing for the Rage, super happy Dekens has got a good home

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Accept!!! Really like where the team is headed and looking to make a good rookie of the year campaign on the Rage's top 9 this year.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

@monkey10pts is going to light it up! #rookiewatchS43

[Image: 9d3oxij.png] [Image: 8xyKeyf.png]
[Image: KillTheArchitect.gif]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

My new goal is to be called a "burgeoning star" by JayWhy.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

PROCESSED

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]