Create Account

Logan/Formx Suspensions

09-10-2018, 03:13 PM.bojo Wrote:
09-10-2018, 02:56 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
09-10-2018, 02:47 PM.bojo Wrote: Y'all so hostile. Like, read a book or play NHL 19.
You think I’m paying the extra money for early access?

You thought wrong buddy boi

EA access, bruh
PS4, bruh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

09-10-2018, 12:31 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: So we don't get links to the posts? Or we gotta dig them up ourselves? :(

Formx wished that AP was dead and Logan said the r word.

09-10-2018, 03:30 PMClint Eastwood Wrote:
09-10-2018, 12:31 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: So we don't get links to the posts? Or we gotta dig them up ourselves? :(

Resim?

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

09-10-2018, 03:31 PMDude Wrote:

Resim?

Only texas can get a resim

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

So as the resident Queen of the Snowflakes and PC Police, I’ll speak on the one that I’ve seen: formy.

Formy’s kind of a piece of shit and we all know it. If you were to guess what Formy is saying as he’s typing it’s most likely obscene or some sort of non-sequiter. We know this and we know that he doesn’t do this to be hurtful, he does it to be disruptive because that’s his personal brand of humor. If we know that he’s talking out of his ass, I wouldn’t see what his statement has anything to do with harrasment because it follows this “playful” behavior pattern.

There is, of course, the argument that there may be people who don’t know formy that well; not knowing his sincerity based on having no prior conversations with him. That argument is valid, but considering the culture of the internet his conduct is fairly common (not that it’s in any way right). If someone was genuinely hurt by what he said and reached out to an HO member about it, there should’ve been due process and a chance for formy to apologize and explain himself (in a better and more sincere way than saying “it’s a social experiment”).

But then there’s the topic of repeat offense and I can see where you’re coming from to be giving out a harsher and quicker punishment. Formy definitely has a lot of work to do in terms of being less “disruptive”, as I described his personality. He’s an asshole, but that doesn’t mean he’s irredeemable. He isn’t setting out personal attacks at people in a way that truly qualifies harassment, he’s tossing around insults at everyone and a lot of time he only involves people he knows are okay with it. I think there’s a discussion that HO can have in back-channels with formy about his behavior and how to best suit it so that he’s less of an asshole to other users but is still allowed to have his fun. There is a middle ground and you should take it ip with him. I don’t know if he’d be willing to listen, but he should be given that courtesy.

Basically, I disagree with the suspension in this case, but there are steps we can take to prevent problems like this in the future that may be worse.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

johnny johnny

Everyone ignoring when I posted what Logan said to be suspended :(

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

09-10-2018, 03:52 PMSlashACM Wrote: Everyone ignoring when I posted what Logan said to be suspended :(

I’ll get to that later.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

soft

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

09-10-2018, 03:40 PMEvok Wrote:
09-10-2018, 03:31 PMDude Wrote:

Resim?

Only texas can get a resim

But... Logan is a Renegade! Suspension overturned.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

09-10-2018, 03:52 PMSamee Wrote: johnny johnny

[Image: m7asj4j1uak11.png?width=675&height=702]

RETIRED

09-10-2018, 04:08 PMMayuu Wrote:
09-10-2018, 03:52 PMSamee Wrote: johnny johnny

[Image: m7asj4j1uak11.png?width=675&height=702]

Now THATS a meme

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

09-10-2018, 01:03 PMWally Wrote:
09-10-2018, 01:02 PMiamslm22 Wrote:
09-10-2018, 12:59 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
09-10-2018, 12:55 PMWally Wrote:
09-10-2018, 12:48 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: don’t let this new punishment distract you from the fact Wally didn’t follow the Marius rule

Man those banked tpe are going to have to wait another week. Glad to see the updaters are doing their job... you should probably focus on yours.

>be wally
>get literally fired by HO as GM
>insult someone else on their GM ability

Bro that's how to get hired by HO. Cheat/ edit contracts. One year later you'll be head office. Towel

JP Sponsored and Approved.

When your only argument for your appointment is to compare yourself to someone who was never caught cheating

You may be a terrible appointee

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

09-10-2018, 03:44 PMJiggly_333 Wrote: Formy definitely has a lot of work to do in terms of being less “disruptive”, as I described his personality. He’s an asshole, but that doesn’t mean he’s irredeemable. He isn’t setting out personal attacks at people in a way that truly qualifies harassment, he’s tossing around insults at everyone and a lot of time he only involves people he knows are okay with it.

I'd put money on him never wanting to "redeem" himself. I'm sure he'd laugh quite hard if he read that.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

When it comes down to it, I don't care what my legacy is. People can think I'm soft, I can be the pony fucker, the one who killed the league by making it too politically correct. I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me. But you fuckers who think you can treat women with so much disrespect make me absolutely sick to my stomach and I honestly can't believe the ignorance and moronic behaviors of some of the people on this site.