Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Contract Clause

Toner needs to be supplied minimum 2 Guinness per game day. 1 Guinness per pre-game, and post game varies. Per wins: 1 Guinness to celebrate. Per losses: 2 Guinness, to drink the pain of losing away.

@Wasty

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

My only contract clause is, and will always be, that I will not accept any trade that sends me to the Calgary Dragons. Failure to comply with said clause immediately terminates our contract and I become a free agent.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 2] [Pts 2] [+/- +4] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 12]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

In my next contract I'll ask the GM (me) to pay me less lol. I actually don't think I'd want any weird clause in my contract because I'm the GM and I'd have to deal with that clause myself, I don't really want more work.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

@Samee No contract. Just trade me you dork

In my next contract I will have a clause demanding that @DrunkenTeddy call me bud at least three times a week, and that @"ThatDamnMcJesus" stops trying to force the Waters did 9/11 meme. If these terms are not respected, teddy is forced to call me bud 6 times a week, and @nour is forced to write a drake parody about mississauga.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Geoff Moore needs his custom emojis, and also beer. Moore was reluctant to sign a deal until he got word from the management that custom emojis would be added to their Discord group. He then happily signed himself a contract that pays him the same amount of money that an SMJHL rookie usually gets... for 3 more seasons. Might not be the smartest fella around, but boy does he love them emojis and beer.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

@karlssens

Oisin Fletcher requires for his next contract that a copy of table top simulator is purchased for him by any member of the Edmonton Blizzard and that regular game night are organized every week. Oisin Fletcher will also require to play on a line with Piotr Czerkawski @majesiu more than 25 games per seasons.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

@Samee

Any time someone calls Noah Nowes "inactive" or asks him to update when he has already updated he must be paid $1 as well as 1 bottle of Guiness. An extra clause is no one is allowed to include him in any of their clauses. (I'm looking at you, @gerarob, you....fuk)

[Image: Nowes.png]
[Image: S43WhalersChamps.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png][Image: 6by0kBi.png]

10-12-2018, 01:14 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Contract Clause:

A, Calgary must commit to a new logo before the S45 season or Mike Izzy’s contract becomes null and void.

B, Calgary management must agree to vote on a stadium name change within 3 years of my retirement ... from the Pengrowth Saddledome to #arena-Izzy.

C, esa must agree to write a 600 word media post about the Parm Pigeon before the s46 season.

@Steelhead77

The Dragon is too good to mess with!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-12-2018, 08:00 PMEvok Wrote: @karlssens

Oisin Fletcher requires for his next contract that a copy of table top simulator is purchased for him by any member of the Edmonton Blizzard and that regular game night are organized every week. Oisin Fletcher will also require to play on a line with Piotr Czerkawski @majesiu more than 25 games per seasons.

tbh these aren't even outlandish, I know several people who would be happy to buy TTS for someone on the team and not to give anything away but I've seen the preliminary lines. I think you'll be pleased Wink

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

This past clause I included a NTC, something just to assure myself that I would be a stampede for life even though it was unlikely I get traded as a star young player on a building team.

On my next contract, I want a clause that we don't ever play WKP again.

Yeah I would like to add a contract to my clause that requires the team to pay for my Ben & Jerry's as well as my Dr Pepper. I refuse to not have the costs of my indulgence covered by the organization.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

@karlssens

Music must be made available during all voice calls. Additionally 80's metal must be played at least 50% of the time to get everyone fired up.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

10-12-2018, 03:33 PMLeafs4ever Wrote: My only contract clause is, and will always be, that I will not accept any trade that sends me to the Calgary Dragons. Failure to comply with said clause immediately terminates our contract and I become a free agent.

stop asking @Steelhead77

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

@Grapehead The sole contract clause I want embedded into my contract, regardless of any rule against it, is that every game we play against the Edmonton Blizzard I'm moved out of the net to first line center, to give me the opportunity to score against my hometown team that passed me up in my draft year.

[Image: Partridge.png]

San Francisco

[Image: PRedauw.png]