Create Account

S44 PT #1 - This Version of You

Konn's first season in the SHL went as expected, especially as a power forward making his debut one season earlier than most. S44 will feature the remainder of the S42 draft class enter the big leagues, but Konn already has a complete season at the top level under his belt. This off-season was a busy one for the Norwegian forward, looking to improve in all areas of his game. Namely, he focused on becoming a faster & stronger skater on the puck hoping to generate more chances by using his large frame. Noah understands that power forwards take longer than average to become elite at the highest level of competition, but he's projecting in the exact direction he needs to be. Last season he saw time on all four forward lines, as GM dankoa tried to find a fit for the budding star. This season he's looking to secure a spot in the top six.

When asked in particular what goals he has, he simply stated 'To get better every season and increase my output & contribution to the team in every way I can".

Quote:Words: 185

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

As the league's all-time leading scorer and oldest player, Esa's is in the twilight of his legendary career. His role has been changing on the team in recent seasons to more of a support player, from the elite scorer he's always been throughout his career. He's still got game as evident by his league leading 6 game winning goals last season along with 15 goals and 32 points. This year he will find himself moving down the line up and filling in a scoring role on lines 2 and 3 along with some powerplay time. Esa is still a team leader and beloved player, but he's no longer looked to score elite points and be a big producer, he's more of a support player now. He's certainly expected to snipe his fair share of goals again in S44 and be clutch like he's always been. As he approaches 1,000 points, he's excited to become the first 1k point player in SHL history. We'll see if he can bring home his record setting 6th Challenge Cup this season also. Not a bad run.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Dildo Fishcock is back baby!

For the first time since S38, not including IIHF, I have found my way back to PPG status. The Light-Forsberg-Vyskoc line has been on fire for the entire pre-season, with multi-point games from all three being a mainstay to the West Kendall Offensive beast, sometimes as many as five points are created by this trio of insane talent.

Personally, I've seen all my highs being broken and that gives me great optimism for the up-coming season. I've been on a new offensive-production level and it's about time considering I'm a couple seasons away from regression. I'm nearing my final build (the point of which I'll start banking) since I have a low TPE-per-season count and will get my PA and SC to 99, but it seems to be working which is what I hoped, so hopefully I can maintain this build for as long as possible and keep this success I've finally found.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

The woes of time are starting to wear down on Winnipeg Jets forward Zach Evans. That has shown in the preseason, where he currently has 27 points in 34 games. Evans is having to work harder to keep up with his familiar production levels, as he has never dipped below 45 points since Season 34, his third year in the league.

After a brief flirtation with the first line in the playoffs, Evans returns to his familiar spot as the team’s second center, alongside Crossfit Jesus and Russian comrade Pietra Volkova. Evans and Volkova have played together countless times between their tenure with the Jets and the Russian National Team, but both are off to slower starts to their preseason.

Ideally, Evans would like to score at least 40 points this season, although time may be fighting against him more and more each season. However, after coming so close to claiming his second Challenge Cup, Evans wants to take that next step and is willing to pay the price to do it.

Zach Evans | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Coming into Season 44, Tatu Makela will be entering what is believed to be his prime. His game is more well-rounded than it has ever been, and at this point he can really only improve his willingness to throw hits. That may come with time, but for now Tatu is focused on providing more offense from the blueline while maintaining his signature steady, responsible defense. Tatu is expected to be paired with veteran Charles Walker in the top 4 of the Stampede blueline. He may see some time with Alexis Metzler, GOD McZehrl, or Fredrich Koenig in various situations, but the majority of his time on the ice will be spent with Walker. Makela isn't quite there yet, but sooner rather than later he will be relied upon as the de facto #1 defenseman for the Stampede, so it's going to be very interesting to watch and see if he can begin to take that step to the next level this season.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

The S44 version of Vasily Horvat is the gray bearded veteran. His career is closer to an end than it is to the beginning, and it is apparent. He has lost a step, he isn’t as fast, doesn’t play with that same physical edge that he did earlier in his career. Having gone the last three seasons without a fight, it is now the score sheet that does the talking, and not his fists. He still finishes plenty of checks, but he isn’t the same heat seeking missile he was in his younger days. He has seen many of his peers hit milestones that he will never accomplish or gain fame that he will never have. Yet every day he shows up and puts the work in. He never stops, he never quits, and its not in his vocabulary it be lazy. One day he will hang up the skates for good, but today is not that day.

[Image: horvat3.png]

Coming into the SHL this season is Lil’ Manius a spucky right winger for the Winnipeg Jets. As a rookie, the only real change from last season is coming into the SHL from SMJHL, where Lil’ Manius was big fish in the little pond but now entering the SHL with under 600 TPE his definitely a little fish in the big ocean. Manius role for the season is still being work out by the Winnipeg Jets management team. Lil’ will pretty much be happy where ever he played, just sharing the ice with the likes for Jason Visser, Corey Bearss, Zach Evens, Crossfit Jesus or Pietra Volkova will be an honor. Lil’ Manius’ goals for himself are pretty low as he really just does not want to embarrass the Jets franchise with his play. Although he would like to get 10-20 points this season with a respectable number of hits and a decent plus minus for the season. At the end of the Lil’ Manius will be thrill just to be getting SHL ice time at this stage of his career.

Words ~181

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I don’t expect too much to change as I head into my third season in Juniors. I have been working hard and improving but I expect more changes in the team around me. Something has to change if we want to make a serious run at the Cup. We added some key players and are getting a lot of our talent back. We had a decent pre-season and surprisingly didn’t finish in 6th place. Maybe the meme is finally dead. I’m probably just going to put my head down and put in the work this season. I have been keeping mostly to myself since the playoffs ended. I am looking forward to getting my first SHL start this season as I get called up for a few Pride Games. It will be strange wearing purple but it should be a good time. Hopefully I don’t get too embarrassed as I prepare for my debut. But for the most part, the Season 44 Petr Vrana is the same as the Season 43 Vrana.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders Patriotes

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

The S44 version of Charlie Schieck is a disappointed one, as Charlie’s frustrations appear to grow and impact his game. After coming in relatively hot last season, it’s been a total trainwreck for Schieck since then, including a mediocre playoffs, and followed up recently with a pedestrian showing in the SMJHL preseason. Charlie has felt strongly that he’s been ready for the SHL for a while now, but SFP GM Jeff Kirkstone confirmed to us that the team doesn’t share that feeling. He even hinted at the possibility that Schieck would return to Montreal for a 5th season in S45, which would be extremely odd for a prospect such as Schieck.

In S44 Charlie Schieck will have to try and get over whatever sense of entitlement he feels he has to an SHL position, and get back to work on his development. The Pride desperately need him to reach his potential, and stop spinning his tires in protest of his spot on the team.

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

I feel that Kevin Kazarian has improved during the off season and the build my player has in SMJHL is very even with most stats. Eventually when i do make the jump to the SHL my player will be very offensive base but also improving the faceoff and defensive categories. I felt that Kazarian had a very good season in the SMJHL but i wanted him to be more productive. Who do i see myself playing with? not sure, we have very skilled wingers in Montreal, maybe someone like Willy Mack or Jeff Brogen both very good, together we can make some magic. My goals this season is to be a team player and hopefully the Militia will be the champs this season. Another goal is to win some sort of league award, its something that Harry Hans hadn't done so it would be cool have one of those. Overall I'm feeling that season will be a good one for me and the rest of the Montreal players.

~168 words

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

The S44 version of Rainbow Dash is faster, stronger, better. Her shot has gotten more lethal, her hits have gotten harder, her speed has gotten faster. While she's still going to be a feature of the Halifax Raiders' third line this season, fans can expect to see her making a much greater contribution on both ends of the ice this season. Additionally, the faces around her have changed with both her center and her opposite wing being filled by new faces - not to the Raiders, but to her line. Dash, when asked about what her own expectations for her play this season are, responded that she's going to keep on putting in the same 110% effort that she's been putting in throughout her career thus far. While she wouldn't comment on the bitter contract negotiations that captured headlines in New England and in Halifax during the offseason, she did add that she wouldn't be allowing any off-ice issues affect her performance in Halifax this season, and that her #1 goal remains the same - do whatever it takes to win a Four Star Cup.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

After the first 15 games of the season, Jean-Pierre Gay ended up getting suspended for a horrible check in a game versus the Detroit Falcons. 5 games later he was re-instated, but did not look like the same player. All wind was taken out of Gay's sails, and his play suffered. Gay went from a possible top 5 pick in the SHL draft to a 14th overall selection by Hamilton. However, now he is ready to come back into the game with bonecrushing hits and the strength that saw him put up one of the best statlines in the SMJHL before his suspension.

Improved offensive ability, and hard work with a power skating coach, Gay hopes to be more than just the big body that he was to end last season (playing on the 3rd pairing, most defensive zone minutes) and instead be able to contribute to the game offensively. Expect this season in the J to be a much better season for Gay throughout the entire year.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

[Image: krug.png]

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Not much has changed for Metcalf Jr going into his third year as a Raider. He continues to work his skills during his developmental time down in Halifax. He will start out the season on the same line he did last year with the same linemates. Though he is constantly touted as a pass first player, it has become evident over last season, the WJCs this year, and pre season, that his training has given him a nose for the back of the net. That is a skill that he hopes to continue to build on this year in Halifax as the Raiders poise to make a deep playoff run in what will be the last year of juniors for a majority of the top 6.

Making the jump to the SHL is something Metcalf Jr is excited for, but also understands it will be a tough transition. He plans to hone his defensive skills and some additional playmaking this season to better prepare him for thew big leagues.

169 words

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

NSFL PT
Username ADwyer87