Create Account

S44 PT #2 - The Event

NSFL PT

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

[Image: mfn6gxC.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Team: SHL

Forward: Joe Kurczewski
Forward: Jason Visser
Forward: Tigole Bitties
Defense: Jack Tanner
Defense: Isak Odegard
Goalie: Beaujeaux Biscuit

Synopsis: Well when it comes to the NHL team that you're facing, I don't think there is much that can be done to deter any offense from sound defensive work... even with the SHL's top defenders. For the forward, I decided to roll with some of the highest scoring forwards in the league with Visser, Kurczewski, and Bitties. All three produce not only mass production on the scoresheet, but also are capable of throwing the body around if the game evolves into that. For defense, I went with Tanner and Odegard for similar reasons. Odegard is more of your stay-at-home defenseman whereas Tanner can jump up on the rush if needed. Biscuit was the easy choice between the pipes IMO. You also have Tuck and FourFour as possibilities, but the way Biswcuit played in the playoffs last season was just unreal.. can't pass on that chance. Regardless, I still think NHL walks away with the win because that's a real league and we are not.

Quote:Words: 156

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

[Image: wHPCT7y.jpg]

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Team: SHL Futures

Forward: Nick Pedersen Jr - Son of the great Nicholas Pedersen, the 1st round pick is looking like another legend in the making for the Dragons.
Forward: Mikail Choybuk - Illegitimate son of the Dragons all-time leading D scorer, Michael "Big Game" Boychuk, Mikail Choybuk is a future star.
Forward: Brock Nuck - Possibly the son of Bubba Nuck, DNA tests pending, Brock was a steal in round 2 for the Dragons and could be even better than the great Bubba Nuck.
Defense: Helmuts Aukmenlauks - One of three current Latvians on the prospect roster, Helmuts has the best name in the league and could make a big impa
Defense: Benois Minuscule - The leader of the next great Latvian movement in Calgary, Minuscule is anything but tiny, in fact he's going to be huge for the Dragons!
Goalie: Kate Vilde - Having just made the jump to the SHL, Vilde is already looking great for the Dragons early in his rookie season and the sky's the limit for this future star.

Synoposis: The future of the SHL is bright, with many players from all different organizations looking like future stars. The Dragons currently have one of the best group of young players out there. The list above is a highlight, but we could also include Crush Cile and Kristers Dzelme, two great looking prospects who will surely make their impact felt in Calgary and around the league in the coming seasons.

Dragons

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Forward: Oisin Fletcher Blizzard
Forward: Teddy Cuddles Blizzard
Forward: Cory Knouse Blizzard
Defense: Tor Tuck Blizzard
Defense: Connor Tanner Blizzard
Goalie: Tommy Tuck Blizzard

Synopsis: Really exploring the league with this one. For my forward group I've taken the scoring prowess of Fletcher, the gritty play making of Knouse and the explosive two-way play of Cuddles. The 3 of them combined create a lethal combo that's sure to give the opposing team nightmares. On defense I've taken long time team mates and S37 darlings, Tuck and Tanner. With his play of late I had half a mind to select McIntyre, but these two veterans have been through a lot, play big minutes on any given night, and are used to going up against tough opposition. A playmaker and a goal scorer, they balance each other out nicely and have had years of chemistry under them. Lastly for goaltending I've selected the other Tuck. While his time in Edmonton may not be all-star worthy quite yet we've seen the ceiling on this beauty in international play. He has the potential to steal any game.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Team: Edmonton Blizzard

C: Oisin Fletcher
W: Hercules Rockefeller
W: Cory Knouse
D: Connor Tanner
D: Tor Tuck
G: Tommy Tuck

Everyone and their grandmother are aware of exactly how good Tommy Tuck is when he’s not playing in the SHL, whether it’s IIHF or an All-Star game Tommy Tuck is known for performing.

Former MVP Oisin Fletcher is united with long time friend Cory Knouse and acquaintance Hercules Rockefeller to form one of the best lines in the SHL this season behind only their own teammates Demaricus Smyth, Theodor Cukurs and Teddy Cuddles. They’re known for putting up points at a prolific pace and not many in the game are better than these three.

One defense we have the infamous Connor Tanner who was acquired VIA trade in S39 who is known for being a defence first defensemen but can score with the best of them, and he is partnered with brother of the new goalie of the Blizzard, Tor Tuck, drafted with the 7th overall pick his chemistry with Rockefeller and Tanner are undeniable. Look for these two to be lights out on defence. While I don’t think we could beat an Allstar team, we would be god damn close. This team is talented and can run with the best of them

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Team: Texas Renegades

Forward: Colton Hagan
Forward: Brett Kennedy
Forward: Vasily Horvat
Defense: Karno Gronkjaer
Defense: Harvey Danger
Goalie: Reece Artois

Synopsis: In order to beat the NHL All Stars a team needs grit and there is none grittier than the Texas Renegades. The team has put forward its grittiest players to face the incoming threat. The power line of Hagan - Kennedy - Horvat would be physically stronger than any line the NHL could put together and would be able to hospitalise at least a couple players. No defensemen on the Renegades have incredible grit (disappointingly) but I think Harvey's scrappy British demeanour brings a different kind of grit, and Karno's inactive grit would be a unique challenge to beat. I wanted to add extra grit in by going with an unusual goalie choice on Reece Artois. The NHL won't know what to expect and will panic on seeing him in net is my bold opinion. A gritty team that simply cannot be beaten, it's going to be a long day at the office for the physically inferior NHL players.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Forward: Oisin Fletcher
Forward: Sophia Bennett
Forward: Jean-Luc Reflieux
Defender: Toivo Kosonen
Defender: Mia Landvik
Goalie: Julian O'Sullivan

Synopsis
These are 3 forwards are good, really good. I think they could stack up well against the forwards that the other, lesser league could give us. They would dominate in the offensive zone, and then defenders Kosonen and Landvik will control the neutral and defensive zones. Landvik and Kosonen have played really well in the past as a defensive pairing, and with Fletcher they have added chemistry. Sophia Bennett and JLR come from Los Angeles and would put on great performances. In net would be young ufa goaltender, Julian O'Sullivan. He would be able to stop the other team from scoring. As the last line of defense, his youthful age would not be a big problem. The TEAM SHL would easily win this competition and bring a lot of pride.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

NSFL

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 10:57 PM by Your Mothers Favorite Goalie.)

NSFL PT
Username ADwyer87

Team: Underappreciated Players

Forward: Kelly Rivet
Forward: Jack Durden
Forward: Leafer Rielly
Defense: Richard Physt
Defense: Mia Landvik
Goalie: Evgueni Marmeladov

Synopsis: I wanted to pick out and put a little bit of the spotlight on players who don’t see much of it. The easiest pick was Kelly Rivet. He has quietly been one of the best 2-way forwards in the league for a long time. He doesn’t usually put up a lot of points, but he has been the anchor at forward for Portland/San Francisco for a long time. Next, Jack Durden. This is a guy who everyone in Texas knows, but doesn’t get a as much attention around the league. At the end of his career, he will lead all Renegades in every meaningful category for forwards. Last up, Leafer Riely. Leafer has been very good in West Kendall, but is constantly overshadowed by someone else, be it Dani Forsbeg, Trevor Wilson, or Alex Light. On defense, Richard Physt. This is, admittedly, a bit of a homer pick. Physt favors defensive play, and as a result, will probably not get many looks for things like awards. He is the type of player that makes a team better when he is on the ice. Next to him, Mia Landvik. Landvik is a similar type player, but with more of a nasty side. She has been known for physical play, which I always appreciate. Goalie is a bit trickier. There are fewer in the league, so most of the time they get the attention they deserve. Marmeladov has gotten some attention with really good playoff numbers. However, I don’t think he has gotten the credit he deserves, in general. Timo Haas is a tough act to follow, but Marmeladov has been very good.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

[Image: RDosTog.png]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

Team: The SHL Shield

Forward: Crossfit Jesus - F Jets
Forward: Zach Evans - F Jets
Forward: Jason Visser - F Jets
Defense: Max Weber - F Jets
Defense: Zander Rhys - D Steelhawks
Goalie: Jason Aittokallio - G Rage

Synopsis: This team signifies the definition of the SHL Shield a strong unit that can consistently wins games if put together in the SHL. We have power and speed when it comes to offence with a line that dominated Jets scoring this past season with Crossfit Jesus and Jason Visser the lethal combo that were Top 10 in scoring and that should've gave Crossfit Jesus the nomination of the Aidan that season. And we have the wiley veteran also from the Jets in Zach Evans the mans the middle being a facilator for the two big guns. And we have also have fire power on the back end with Weber and Rhys who play a concrete 200 foot game. And then we have one of the better goalies in playoff history in Jason Aittokallio, although old is still kicking around in the SHL. So this is the team I'll assemble for an All-Star Game.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

NSFL PT