Create Account

Samee Disciplinary Action + New Rule

11-18-2018, 06:33 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
11-18-2018, 06:28 PMJSS Wrote: i’ll pass on that

Honestly 100% you should be punished for that. You had 0 grounds to fire him and honestly, could we trust u as a member in HO now? if you are going to make power moves like this.

Samee leaked info and showed he can’t be trusted with important info. There are stuff and there will be stuff that’s in the recruitment team discord that I don’t want to be leaked. After today, why should I trust samee?

That’s why I fired him from the recruitment team. It’s also not a good look to tell ur boss to go fuck yourself.

[Image: 3.png]

We've reached the point where we enact Ex Post Facto Law. What a time to be alive.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Honestly 100% you should be punished for that. You had 0 grounds to fire him and honestly, could we trust u as a member in HO now? if you are going to make power moves like this.

His response is what I've dubbed the Wally response

It was a bad immature look for ho when Wally was doing it, it's bad now.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018, 06:45 PM by JSS.)

11-18-2018, 06:42 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
11-18-2018, 06:33 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Honestly 100% you should be punished for that. You had 0 grounds to fire him and honestly, could we trust u as a member in HO now? if you are going to make power moves like this.

His response is what I've dubbed the Wally response

It was a bad immature look for ho when Wally was doing it, it's bad now.

Well, having everyone including teammates against you because of the title of the job you hold doesn’t sit well mentally for most including me which is why emotions are running high.

I don’t plan on re applying after my term ends if it makes you guys happy

i joined the recruitment team to help the league grow, cause as some stats show there hasn't been much growth. i wanted to try new things, as did the rest of the recruitment team (@Ace with the 20 bucks spent on something that gained some attention was great). I contacted some hockey instagram pages to see how much it is to get a promotion on their page (these Instagram pages get thousands of views per source), and I was planning to push the idea of getting this through. Unfortunatley due to the clear bias from JSS i wont be able to work on this.

11-18-2018, 06:50 PMSamee Wrote: i joined the recruitment team to help the league grow, cause as some stats show there hasn't been much growth. i wanted to try new things, as did the rest of the recruitment team (@Ace with the 20 bucks spent on something that gained some attention was great). I contacted some hockey instagram pages to see how much it is to get a promotion on their page (these Instagram pages get thousands of views per source), and I was planning to push the idea of getting this through. Unfortunatley due to the clear bias from JSS i wont be able to work on this.

I said my reasons why i fired you, it’s not bias at all. I wasn’t mad at you. I didn’t want to punish you neither did the rest of HO. We wanted to punish the leaker and so did the rest of the SHL GMs. I have no hate towards you, I was doing my job. Once you started leaking private conversations with other HO members and told me to go fuck myself is when I could no longer trust you and I don’t want to work with someone I don’t trust. I hope you understand.

11-18-2018, 06:40 PMJSS Wrote:
11-18-2018, 06:33 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Honestly 100% you should be punished for that. You had 0 grounds to fire him and honestly, could we trust u as a member in HO now? if you are going to make power moves like this.

Samee leaked info and showed he can’t be trusted with important info. There are stuff and there will be stuff that’s in the recruitment team discord that I don’t want to be leaked. After today, why should I trust samee?

That’s why I fired him from the recruitment team. It’s also not a good look to tell ur boss to go fuck yourself.

Everything about this is hilarious, idek where to start.

Are you kidding? It qualifies him as a perfect member of HO. Exactly in keeping with the current governing standards. SHL dictatorship is alive and well.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

JSS you're a good guy doing good shit

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

JSS is the GOAT

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

League hates GMs that trade too much.
League hates trade info being leaked.
League penalties come from leaks.
League complains about same teams at the top.
League is dying.
League is expanding.
League is soft.
League is a dictatorship.
League is filled with popeye looking mfers .
League just came.
Kit is dumb.
Zach likes cookies.
Bojo is awesome.
Pris is missed.
Olli Rest In Peace.
I miss Portland.

11-18-2018, 06:41 PMZoone16 Wrote: We've reached the point where we enact Ex Post Facto Law. What a time to be alive.

I'm down with amnesty law. Let's return everything taken away due to tampering charges.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

11-18-2018, 07:14 PMInciteHysteria Wrote:
11-18-2018, 06:41 PMZoone16 Wrote: We've reached the point where we enact Ex Post Facto Law. What a time to be alive.

I'm down with amnesty law. Let's return everything taken away due to tampering charges.

They're coming for our Pineapple Pizza next. watch out.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

11-18-2018, 07:17 PMZoone16 Wrote:
11-18-2018, 07:14 PMInciteHysteria Wrote: I'm down with amnesty law. Let's return everything taken away due to tampering charges.

They're coming for our Pineapple Pizza next. watch out.

According to the SHL poll. About half of the people in this league will fight with us.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

someone tell samee incite is on the block

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)