Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited

@"cpetrella" I bought you a spare coochie so that you may never have to beg anyone for spare coochie ever again. Ignore the 5 million SHL dollars also in the box Wink

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I got @JayWhy a tall bottle of Tiefling Vodka. Nobody will blame him if he has to water it down a bit, right?

As for @39alaska39, he gets a goat.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

My gift to @Chris-McZehrl is a DVD that has the best Bundesliga songs and chants performed by the fans! I´m sure the DVD and the music in there will provide the perfect feeling for Chris while he improves his ball handling skills. My personal favorite is Pippi Langstrumpf by Eintracht Frankfurt fans

11-23-2018, 10:35 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: I bought a dildo for @Clint Eastwood. All he does in the locker room is talk about sex, but he doesn't have a girlfriend, so I often (regrettably) spot him jizzing in the bathroom when I have to take a piss. So, I bought him a dildo so he doesn't have to pleasure himself.

The lack of accuracy in this statement is appalling

For @BarnabasCollins i would get a new jock strap, with all the shots he's faced in his rookie season he has used up his old one.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

@KillTheArchitect I gave him something that would remind him of home, his mom own, handmade pasta from scratch, using only the most natural of ingredients, sourced from the Czech Republic. I also gave
@39alaska39 a goat

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 07:20 PM by Jiggly_333.)

@Nickleback_lover69 @tweedledunn

In response to their gifts for me, I'm gonna write a poem for each of you. Clearly, the in-universe explanation for this is that Koda has her husband Leroy write the poems, because he's the songwriter of the two. Koda just sketches up some imagery to go along with it.

If you guys actually want a poem, just tell me and I'll try to write something that isn't depressing.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

11-23-2018, 10:35 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: I bought a dildo for @Clint Eastwood. All he does in the locker room is talk about sex, but he doesn't have a girlfriend, so I often (regrettably) spot him jizzing in the bathroom when I have to take a piss. So, I bought him a dildo so he doesn't have to pleasure himself.

Should've gone with a fleshlight

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

@FlappyGiraffe As our GM and my new best friend, I got you a big pile of shit. I know you are in to home fertilization now so I figured some premium poop is right up your alley!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

@karlssens I got you a World's Greatest GM mug. You've made a home for me in the SHL that I never want to leave for reasons both on and off the ice. So here's something to remind you how cool you are every time you take a sip of morning joe.

@Muford I got you a Heroes of the Storm figurine for you to put next to your monitor. That way you'll think about me when you play. Decided to go with this one, she seems like your type
[Image: 91wXy9yBh0L._SY450_.jpg]

@Keygan I got you a Blake Lively body pillow. You can snuggle up against it at night to get back at your girlfriend if she tries to pull some shit.

@Evok I got you tickets to the Montreal Canadiens game on Saturday the 24th. Coincidentally I also @Ace Boston Bruins tickets and they're right next to each other!

@iOBESE I got you the new hit game, Secret Liberal! The Latvian version of Secret Hitler.

@ckroyal92 I got you some pot holders.
[Image: iris-pot-holder-gray__0150595_PE309123_S4.JPG]

@Leafs4ever I got you an Edmonton Blizzard jacket with "Coach" stitched on it (including the quotation marks).

@Blastmeaway I got you some of the good kush. And the real good stuff, none of that dollar store shit.

@"cpetrella" I got you a Boston Bruins teddy bear
[Image: ff_1558911_xl.jpg&w=900]

@majesiu I got you a baseball glove signed by Moe Drabowsky, the best Polish baseball player in history!

@Paq I got you tickets to next season's Super Bowl.

@ErM I got you the box set of season one of Legends of the Hidden Temple!

@jRuutu I got you a snapshot of the SHL from S27 https://web.archive.org/web/201603122145...jcink.com/

@Whikadoodle I got you a set of dentures so that if your chippy chiclets ever get knocked out during a game you'll never lose your shiny teeth that sparkle just like the stars in space!

@SlashACM I got you a subscription to Hulu, Netflix and HBO so we have a ton of new things to choose from while we watch movies and shows together!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

@Troy_McClure03

I have brought to you an investment opportunity. We love hot tubs, everybody loves hot tubs. One of the most enjoyable moments in a person's life is when they crack a cold beer while sitting in a warm tub. More people need to experience that more often. We use our hot tub technology and bring it to the world. we get a hot tub the size of a small restaurant and we put seats and tables and turn it into the best bar on this side of the Mississippi. Think about it? Waitresses and Waiters will wear less clothes than any other restaurant in North America (except that one place we hit up in Mexico) and it will be perfectly acceptable because they're just in bathing suits! So my gift to you is the opportunity to be my partner in this amazing entrepreneurial adventure. What do you say? Merry Christmas

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

For my gift, I would like to graciously offer @SlashACM the charred remains of nipple nuggie. It was a shit city so I have no problem giving them up.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

I bought a Xbox for Dank Boija @Snussu. He said in VHA chat he wanted one to play NHL 19 and was sad that he didn’t have a console, and the consoles NHL 19 is compatible with are the XBox and the PS4. Since he already has an XBox controller that makes the most sense.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018, 01:01 AM by hockeyfan.)

@dizzyDC

To welcome dizzy to the Texas Renegades, I bought him his own coffee machine and kit for him to make his own coffee to help him forget about the Seattle Starbucks and keep his mind on his new town.

11-23-2018, 08:42 AMAce Wrote: Hey @"cpetrella" I bought you a Stallion winter classic jersey. Its a children's small.. That's your size right? Can't wait for him to return to the lineup.

only my pp size :sunglasses:

i need the stallion back in my life though. i feel empty without him

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM