Create Account

Weekend Funtime: IIHF

Cuddles is going to lead Team USA back to the promised land. It's a no brainer - he plays the game the right way. An inspiration to all of Team USA!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

It's time to change things up in the IIHF. What we need now is a tropical country. All these IIHF championships happening in cold places. Finland, Canada, Sweden. Come on. I wanna be sitting on a beach sipping a mai tai between games. I propose that we expand the IIHF to Jamaica. Bring back cool runnings but on skates.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

For me, the perfect final would be Ireland-UK. They’re rivals both on and off the ice, and can’t really exist together well (for example, I don’t get along well with Dakota Reid, who’s British).

Armada

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

One of the next teams to be added to the IIHF has to be Texas. Around twelve seasons ago, a man had a dream to bring team Texas to the IIHF. One of his first steps was convincing Swedish defenseman, Mattias Holmberg, to transfer to the team if it were to secure a spot in the IIHF. Sadly, things would fall sour as the young defensemen would be forced to stay with Sweden after technically being dressed for all games in a tournament, but was never given a minute of ice time. With that being said, Texas could be the perfect team to bring in now. Many disgruntled Canadian and American players could make the switch to team Texas, getting an opportunity to play for a brand new IIHF team, and be able to showcase their game on the international level earlier. Rumours are swirling that unsigned Swiss forward, Sulak O'Hritrea, will be the first player on the team if IIHF do add the Texas team.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

The rankings don't mean anything to Canada or the USA, because lets face it, most of these "countries" like Ireland, Austria, and the Czechs have all been battling for a few seasons to see who can poach the most talent from Canada/USA. Nothing was more frustrating than to have your future stars immediately transfer to the garbage nations that you see competing today while we have to figure it out as we go.

If anything, guys like TDZ and Izzy should be in IIHF jail for international tampering charges.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Teams like USA/Canada should maybe git gud'er than what they currently are if everybody keeps leaving there. I mean who wants to play for a sinking ship?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

2. I personally believe that Canada has the far brighter future when compared to the USA for a variety of reasons. For one, we all know Coach Cuddles is a hack. The guy should never have been handed this job and now USA will pay the price. Meanwhile Canada has up and coming role player Xavier Paquette who has been on a lot of winning and championship calibur teams so he brings some great experience to team Canada that will help them be obviously better.

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

I would like to see Team USA take on Team Czechoslovakia in the gold medal game. I believe a fierce rivalry is heating up between both nations and would be a good way to show which is better, with the obvious choice being USA.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

12-07-2018, 09:00 AMCaptainCrazy Wrote: I would like to see France and Italy in the IIHF in future because these two countries are very good teams in real life ice hockey. And also these countries are are very popular and I think people will select them.

I got to admit, France and Italy are solid choices as well.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

12-07-2018, 11:11 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: The rankings don't mean anything to Canada or the USA, because lets face it, most of these "countries" like Ireland, Austria, and the Czechs have all been battling for a few seasons to see who can poach the most talent from Canada/USA. Nothing was more frustrating than to have your future stars immediately transfer to the garbage nations that you see competing today while we have to figure it out as we go.

If anything, guys like TDZ and Izzy should be in IIHF jail for international tampering charges.

I’m sorry but the United States is sooooo S35.

Btw TDZ definitely tampered... we simply persuaded. Sleepy

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

1. First, I am a bit opposed to the expansion of the IIHF. We are currently in a position where teams that are not power houses are creeping up the rankings and may be able to start really making a splash in the tournament. I think expanding the size would hurt those teams. However, if we were to do so I think that doing something like splitting the United States between East and West would be a great way to add our first team. They have a lot of users relative to most nations based on natural creation. Doing something similar for Canada would also be a good idea. As for a new nation, I think my favorite option is adding Japan simply because we have some members that have created there and it would give us a nation in Asia.

2. I believe that the United States probably has a brighter future. I have a lot of experience with Cuddles and I think he is a great guy to build the enthusiasm you like to see people in the IIHF tournament which is more friendly and for fun than the normal SHL. Furthermore, the US has so many people regularly created for them if he can keep them around with his attitude the United States will be a force to be reckoned with again in no time.

3. I would like to see Norway and Finland face off in the Gold Medal game this season. Both of the teams are good enough to potentially make it there but not so good that it would be the continuation of the expected and making it would definitely be as underdogs. Additionally, I think that it would be cool to see to Scandinavian teams representing the region and bringing home both the gold and silver medals for Norway and Finland. The head over in Finland is alright too….

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

We need to add a team in China, and one in South Afrika. It'd be amazing to spread hockey there.

Update PageWhalers | Monarchs | Player Page

[Image: T96UlnW.png]

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I would love to see a Finals for Brothers! So Germany against Austria for the Gold Medal. That would be really nice!

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

One thing I'd like to see is Ireland winning gold in both the WC and WJC. As we all know, Ireland is the best and a nice little sweep would warm my cold, dead heart if only for a moment

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Internaly conversations have begun to surface about the possibility of adding another team or 2 to the IIHF and what it would take to make that happen.. While nothing is imminant, the IIHF is interested in hearing what you have to say on the topic! give us your thoughts on 1 or 2 destinations that you would like to see the IIHF expand to and why?

I dont think we should be expanding soon, maybe at a later date. There are still teams that are in need of players, as we see with everyone getting players from Transfers. I think it would be better if more active players are in the IIHF than the inactive 1k tpe people on the rosters taking up space from the more active players thats just below 1k tpe. Of course thats why we also have the WJC, for people to have something to look forward too, and to also gauge where the young people are.

I think Czechoslovakia and Germany has the brightest Futures moving forwards. Germany got a breath of fresh air with HHH and Kimmy joining the ranks, and they recently aquired some good players in Transfers. Czech also has a very bright future, bringing in some good players from Transfers like Incite and Grapehead, but also homegrown talent such as me, Alaska, Esso, and Marc Bradford. In 3-4 seasons I can see both Germany and Czech in the top 3 in the IIHF.

As a fan what match up would you like to see take place in this seasons gold medal game and why?
Czechoslovakia vs Germany, 2 countries close to eachother would make for a good rivalry. Czechoslovakia and Austria is looking like a good team to match against. Czechs need to tell Izzy to step it down a bit and hold his horses if he thinks that he is the best European team. He has another thing coming with the Czechs

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]