Create Account

S45 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
None before now
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
10-ish hours? Changes a bit but should be around there
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Favourite Game is Skyrim, Chips is the Ruffles Loaded Baked Potato ones (so good), and am a fan of the Colorado Avalanche.
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
As long as my SHL team wants me to stay down. At least 2 seasons though
Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
I do have discord!
Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Yes!  

[Image: N8JhTE5.png]

No

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
Uncertain. 3-8h/week?

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Currently playing Red Dead Redemption 2, Penguins fan, homebrew beer (a couple times a month), drinking craft beer.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Probably 2-3

Yes, use it a bit.

Ca-Caw!

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
The cake is a lie.

Share your best joke or meme
"Better Nate the Lever."

Yeah I was around here from about S3 to sometime in the S20's and have been gone for a few years
Hard to say....5ish?
I am a die hard Leaf fan...bit more enjoyable to be one then the last time I was around these parts

No idea really....I am not in any hurry to get to the SHL as fast as possible though.

I do have discord

Yeah my second player back in the day was a Falcon so would be kinda cool

Naw fam

I do not this is my very first time in the league

I will most likely be able to give 20 hours a week for SHL

I enjoy playing many different games but my favorites right now are Rocket League, Smite, and Dota 2. I like the Penguins, Maple Leafs, as well as the Golden Knights. I also listen to music a lot and listen to rock and punk rock mostly.

I want to aim for staying for 2-3 seasons but if I enjoy enough or I need time to develop then I would stay 4 -5

I do use discord. I use it every day

I would love to become a Falcon. I love the colors and when I played recreational hockey when I was little I was on a team named the Falcons.

I am new to everything on this site so I don't know everything right away and I do ask a lot of questions.

Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? It's fine, he woke up.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Nope!

A lot, hopefully (6+)

Just chillin', doing any homework I have, watch hockey (go Stars!). Favorite real game, discounting any mobile stuff, is TF2. Really like Sun Chips.

Probably the 2-3 years, depending on how well my player's development is going.

I do! MCP#1914

Yes!

Not really. Really appreciative that this is a cool experience.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HistoryMemes/co...mefo_hams/ Like this one from today.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Yes I do. Played here for around 2 years and just recently retired my first gen player, who was still over 1000tpe.

I believe I will have enough time to do all the tasks and checks and also have a convo here and there in the LR.

Do not follow no NHL. Favorite game probably csgo, but atm I am trying out new ones such as BF5, DayZ etc.

I think I will aim for 3-4 seasons.

I do use it indeed and have no problems with it.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Kind of, eh?

Enough. I know how to find time for sim leagues.

Music, schoolwork, dancing, watching sports. I play a lot of fighting games (MK, Marvel vs. Capcom) and weird indie Steam games. Salt and vinegar, or Sun Chips. I’m a Caps fan.

I don’t really care either way. Up to whoever drafts me.

Hahaha. Yes, I use Discord regularly.

Sure, why not?

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

no
6+ hours a week
i play guitar and bass and mostly strategy games, my favourite team is the devils
depends on how i fit or where im needed plus other things like the success of my Junior team and whatever
yes my tag is efiug#5311
i am not opposed to joining any teams but i also don't favour any

Nothing like this, no.

Difficult to predict and most likely varies between weeks but at least some time nearly every evening.

Most of my time is divided between work and kids. Just bought new hockey sticks for myself and my son for the winter.

I have no idea at this point. We will see!

I do. It's new to me so I'm still learning that too.

Of course! Go Falcons!

Do you have any previous sim league experience? yeah

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? enough

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Work mostly, I used to play WoW a lot, fried dill pickle utz potato chips they are so fucking good don't knock them til you try them, Washington Capitals

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I thought you could only spend 4 seasons in the J

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? yes

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? hell yea baby cakaw!

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? I would look really cute backing up grok

[Image: uhl53cuwz5521.jpg]

Need a sig :-/

No i dont

6+ no probs
R/hockey, gummy bears, NJ Devils for life. Subnautica is very cool rn. Ex-EVE player
As long as needed to up my game.
Yes yes yes
Falcons are cool irl
Im euro guy, so take that into your consideration
Current favourite

[Image: NEP3554238.jpg?width=400&height=271]

Yes. Buzz Killington (SHL), Bananas Foster (SHL), Ned Sommers (GOMHL HOF), Rick Shaw (GOMHL) are all mine.

Uhh in terms of hours it'll vary. I might have shit going on. But I'll always make a little time.

I work and plan a wedding all the time rn. I also do school. My favorite games are Halo (preferably 3 and Reach, but 2 is also solid ... fuck 1, 4, and 5) and Backyard Baseball 2001 (Reddit league champ right here). I like classic original Lays the best. I like the Bruins.

Probably 3.

I do use it and am open to still using it.

I have moderate interest.

Not really!

I can't get memes at work, but I do enjoy memes and frequently post them in Discords.

RW - Thornton Opperman

Do you have any previous sim league experience? This is the first time

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? An hour a day or so

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I'm a geotechnical engineer, play banjo, love doritos, and am very into the St. Louis Blues

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Not sure yet - I'll have to see how it goes, but I'm willing to stay as long as it's helpful for my development

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Just got it - copperm - RW Thornton Opperman

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Yes of course

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? --

Share your best joke or meme - the Blues are going to come back and win the Cup this year.

Sure do

Make for an actually use is relative, not too sure.

DoTA, Habs, Path of Exile, non-discriminant assholery.

I do

sure?

2Do you have any previous sim league experience?
None!
6+ hours (I don't work very hard)
Love PC gaming (Rainbow Six, PUBG, SWBF2, etc.), Salt and Vinegar chips, Canucks
Really hard question to answer. This is my first time so I am going to take the first season and do as well as I can and see how things play out.
I do use discord feel free to send me a message anytime (#5687)

Definitely!

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights