Create Account

Dark

It is always dark in Edmonton.

You wake up, and its dark. Get home, dark. Go to bed, dark. When the sun is supposed to be out, its cloudy. And when you do get a glimpse of the bright and warming sun, its fleeting. It will always return to darkness. You can't escape it.

Its taken its toll on me. People told me its a great place, and that soon the sun will be shining all of the time, and we'll all be happy. Instead, I got darkness. The wind blows new people into town, and the old ones out. Seeing them leave, I felt bad for them. They were leaving the sunniest place in the SHL. Maybe they were the ones who felt bad for me, I didn't realize how dark it really was, clouding my judgement like the sun, blocked from warming us by the seemingly never ending stream of clouds.

It keeps getting darker. As much as you try to ignore it, the darkness seeps into everything. Your mood is dampened by the lack of light, and you become more tired the longer you spend there. It has affected me more than I would probably admit, and my numbers are suffering. From the highest of highs last season, this time around it feels so different. We are winning games, the sun is out, but we know the sun will set. Soon. The pending darkness looms over us like a cloud, making each victory mean less as we know it just postpones the darkness, it doesn't prevent it.

Exposed. My teammates have played differently around me. Last season I was the new guy, and maybe they want to test how good I really am. I want to be ready but the darkness is too much for me to handle. Giving up good chances and I strain myself trying to make the big save, falling short every time. Its frustrating, and as much as I want to fix it, the darkness is telling me I cant. 

I'm going to find the light soon. I can feel it. Someone, somewhere is gonna pick me up out of the darkness and I'll never look back. I'll play better and be happier, and the team around me will feel the same. The darkness will be defeated. But who, and when?

I can't wait to find out. Until then its going to be

Dark

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20180305223605]

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Cheers

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Top 10 Anime betrayals:
1. HO only letting you protect 1 goalie no matter what.
2. GMs leaving slash unprotected.
3. This media.
4. Something from anime?

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Lets fight the darkness together!

Honestly this past season has been rough

[Image: 5PYmCAe.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

syndicate

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers