Create Account

Velevra's Expansion Team Announcement

01-12-2019, 09:08 PMml002 Wrote:
01-12-2019, 09:04 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: *sprints back to the drawing board*

You drawing women of the night on that board?

Maybe. But I’m pretty tired from the sprinting right now. Whew.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

@JKortesi81 put me in the logo

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-12-2019, 09:04 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
01-12-2019, 08:46 PMMack Wrote: If one team is using a 50 year old ugly dude as their logo that means for league balance we need a beautiful 20 year old woman next. I look forward to the Nevada Whores.
*sprints back to the drawing board*
Do a piper perri meme

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I think the fact people compare two logos that don’t look at all a like and scream that one ripped the other off is extremely laughable. It really goes to show how ignorant people are when they look at sports logos.

Good work Velv and Welcome to the League!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 09:29 PM by Leppish.)

01-12-2019, 09:22 PMWasty Wrote: I think the fact people compare two logos that don’t look at all a like and scream that one ripped the other off is extremely laughable. It really goes to show how ignorant people are when they look at sports logos.

Well they do look similiar. Don't know about the ripped part tho.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

01-12-2019, 09:02 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
01-12-2019, 08:46 PMMack Wrote: If one team is using a 50 year old ugly dude as their logo that means for league balance we need a beautiful 20 year old woman next. I look forward to the Nevada Whores.

@JKortesi81 I'm not the only one who thinks this way

make it a trap

[Image: 3.png]

01-12-2019, 09:22 PMWasty Wrote: I think the fact people compare two logos that don’t look at all a like and scream that one ripped the other off is extremely laughable. It really goes to show how ignorant people are when they look at sports logos.

how elitist can you be lmao

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 09:55 PM by Wasty.)

01-12-2019, 09:46 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote:

how elitist can you be lmao
Elitist? I don’t really think that’s true. Im just stating that I can tell the difference between two logos and not instantly resort to “they’re the same logo” which is half the negative comments here. It’s just lazy and ignorant that people just instantly use “it’s the same logo” To negatively comment on a logo.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I wish the team was called the Chicago Black Cocks but I dont mind this

01-12-2019, 09:55 PMkarey Wrote: I wish the team was called the Chicago Black Cocks but I dont mind this

Chicago Black Hand

[Image: lebbish.gif]

01-12-2019, 09:02 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:

@JKortesi81 I'm not the only one who thinks this way

Joe gonna bring in the Louisville Ladies of the Night.
all former crow alumni have been automatically drafted to them in the expansion draft.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

01-12-2019, 09:55 PMkarey Wrote: I wish the team was called the Chicago Black Cocks but I dont mind this

are they strapped with 9s?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 11:06 PM by GeckoeyGecko.)

wtf is this thread
y'all gotta chill

@Velevra best of luck with the team!

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

wow chicago can't support a hockey team

(congrats)

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

Pick me up in expansion draft thx

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates