Create Account

Metzler submits trade request.

Reports out of the newly responsored Canadian Tire Fire center in down town Buffalo today indicate that two time Stevens winner, and team captain of seven years, Alexis Metzler, has joined the long list of players seeking a trade out of the stricken franchise. Our reporters have managed to get exclusive comments from the otherwise utterly reclusive defenseman, and they go as follows.

"Look. That thing that happened in the locker room between Lavelle and Lee yesterday, that's par for the course. That's just something that happens here. I've seen much worse. What happens is we reconcile, we get over it, and we move on. As a franchise, we've always been very good at putting drama behind us, and that's how this team has managed to stay together for so long despite the characters here.

But the next day after that fight happened, we went on a road trip to Boston to play the Wolfpack. We won the game, we celebrated, we bussed back home. Next day, I come into the arena to train. I trained for 6 hours, and work my ass off. I get ready to go and take an ice bath, like what I always do after training. I open the room with the bath, and you know what? That fucking filing cabinet is still floating in there. Nearly 3 days and it's still fucking there. The bath is full of ice, which means it's been used and it's been looked after and completely drained and refilled, but not one single cocksucker in this organization could be bothered to remove that nasty ass hunk of metal. Absolutely disgusting. I'm done here.
"

It's unclear how GM Finn will move so many players with so little notice before the deadline, or if it will happen at all- Buffalo is still within striking range of a playoff spot.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Alexis Metzler is my hero.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2019, 08:53 PM by Zombiewolf.)

Wannabefinn is a tyrant

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

man remember when this kid got traded for Isaac Kaiser and Mark LeClerc?

he's so classless, thank god he never played for anyone else in the SHL. smh, Kaiser was so classy and LeClerc knew when to shut the fuck up. They were both loyal and dope, but this Metzler guy fucking sucks balls. Yo.

#bars

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Popcorn

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

can someone at least tell me what finn said

01-16-2019, 09:41 PMSamee Wrote: can someone at least tell me what finn said
The incident was covered here.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

i also demand a trade

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa