Create Account

Zidek Adresses Team Suspension

01-27-2019, 03:11 PMluketd Wrote: Dont know why that the conflict of interest isnt getting pushed more, like I would be pissed if I found out a member of my team is doing lines for another team, or at least helping them.

oh and i didn't answer this but it's because it would ruin the narrative that samee got suspended for merely speaking his mind

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

01-27-2019, 03:15 PMadamantium Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:08 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: It's not real life where you could counter line changes though.....

hallsy i respect wanting to go to bat for your guy, but i have no idea how you can defend this

It's not samees fault. It's more of an SMJHL HO problem that's why. People are simply shitting on samee cause he is samee.

01-27-2019, 03:32 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:15 PMadamantium Wrote: hallsy i respect wanting to go to bat for your guy, but i have no idea how you can defend this

It's not samees fault. It's more of an SMJHL HO problem that's why. People are simply shitting on samee cause he is samee.

wait hold on smjhl ho my friend where'd they come in

01-27-2019, 03:33 PMSamee Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:32 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: It's not samees fault. It's more of an SMJHL HO problem that's why. People are simply shitting on samee cause he is samee.

wait hold on smjhl ho my friend where'd they come in

HO should eliminate all conflicts of interest. That's one of their jobs.

samee doing samee things what’s new

Armada

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

More ice time does not always equate to more production. I know that it can, but, it can also have a negative effect as you have rookies lining up against cap players and getting outplayed. I had mostly rookies this season and I got better production from a lot of them when I moved them down to the bottom 6 and they weren't playing capped players.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-27-2019, 03:28 PMkit Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:22 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: That’s not weird at all St. Louis under Joe’s Lines have typically always seen the rookies get less time than the senior players. I don’t know why every team making the playoffs matters. You’re better players play more minutes simply put.

why is joe the example

Joe is the example because that’s the team, St. Louis hence the stats and the sigs and the other pieces of memorabilia I rep below, I played for and the team I still proudly represent.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

01-27-2019, 03:15 PMadamantium Wrote: hallsy i respect wanting to go to bat for your guy, but i have no idea how you can defend this

I get where you are coming from but it's still on a person to control their own actions. It's not a good look either way.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-27-2019, 03:35 PMDangles13 Wrote: More ice time does not always equate to more production. I know that it can, but, it can also have a negative effect as you have rookies lining up against cap players and getting outplayed. I had mostly rookies this season and I got better production from a lot of them when I moved them down to the bottom 6 and they weren't playing capped players.

No moving up lines doesnt always equate to more production youre right, but you dont have to do 35,30,25 you can do 30,30,30 or whatever. Play the lines evenly, which a large majority of the teams dont do.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

01-27-2019, 03:33 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:33 PMSamee Wrote: wait hold on smjhl ho my friend where'd they come in

Lmao it’s HOs responsibility to police every team’s management? You’re just running out of shit to argue for at this point.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

No, people are shitting on Samee because he unnecessarily put his teammates on blast for playing "poorly" and all the while he was concentrating his efforts on helping another team.

Samee gets shit on because he's constantly doing things worthy of being shit on.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

01-27-2019, 03:33 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:33 PMSamee Wrote: wait hold on smjhl ho my friend where'd they come in

a conflict of interest can't be eliminated if it isn't declared and known about. if you're suggesting that we should be policing discord, then hey, let's have that debate, but if you're arguing that HO should apparently be able to just know when a conflict of interest is happening, then i have literally no rebuttal because I can't come up with something good enough to answer a concept that flawed.

sigs by me bitch

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 03:41 PM by Hallsy.)

01-27-2019, 03:37 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:33 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: HO should eliminate all conflicts of interest. That's one of their jobs.

Lmao it’s HOs responsibility to police every team’s management? You’re just running out of shit to argue for at this point.

RE read that first sentence of yours and if you think no. Well fuck.

01-27-2019, 03:35 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:28 PMkit Wrote: why is joe the example

Joe is the example because that’s the team, St. Louis hence the stats and the sigs and the other pieces of memorabilia I rep below, I played for and the team I still proudly represent.

yeah but thats anecdotal evidence, one team doesnt mean anything. why should i care what joe does.
but thats semantics

point is if u want rookies to be active and good, youre gonna have better luck playing them more. Most rookies got 1 maybe 2 milestone points. If they got equal ice time to the vets the average amount of milestone tpe would surely go up, and if GMs care so much about winning then giving your rookies more tpe would be the best way to do that in the playoffs

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

01-27-2019, 03:41 PMkit Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:35 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Joe is the example because that’s the team, St. Louis hence the stats and the sigs and the other pieces of memorabilia I rep below, I played for and the team I still proudly represent.

yeah but thats anecdotal evidence, one team doesnt mean anything. why should i care what joe does.
but thats semantics

point is if u want rookies to be active and good, youre gonna have better luck playing them more. Most rookies got 1 maybe 2 milestone points. If they got equal ice time to the vets the average amount of milestone tpe would surely go up, and if GMs care so much about winning then giving your rookies more tpe would be the best way to do that in the playoffs

i'm not really in this debate, but this is honestly a pretty valid point to be making about rookie ice time, very nice

sigs by me bitch