Create Account

Official i no wanna be fat no mo'
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2019, 03:16 PM by Daco.)

02-26-2019, 02:29 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-26-2019, 02:24 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: let's get big

i lost 20lbs from hurting my shoulder and not being able to gym. swole brothers?

Jesus I would legit lose my mind if I couldn't lift, in fact I did lol last time I sprained my ankle I just played games for a week and drank every day. Then that week turned into like 7 months. I have a super addictive personality so my body is basically addicted to workout endorphins now think I gained 20 when I had that injury

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

02-26-2019, 12:39 PMligma Wrote: fuck it i spose i'll post in here too

started 195
down to 145 rn

still got a bit of a ways to go but i believe in everyone in this thread equally
How fuckin low you tryna go buckaroo

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Weighing in here with my story (pun intended)

Short guy, topped out at about 210 pounds, ideal weight should be more like 160-170. I did the Weight Watchers program where you count points. It was really eye-opening to where the bad calories/fat come from - simply taking things like mayo off your sandwich and using mustard instead, can free up a lot of points. They also have charts with most major chain restaurants on it to gauge the insane amount of calories that go in their food, if you enjoy eating out. It also doesn't restrict what you can eat - you crave a cheeseburger and fries, go for it, but it counts for a lot of your daily points so then you have to balance it with more healthy meals the rest of the day.

I lost 35 lbs and have maintained a steady weight for over 12 years, so I can say this program worked for me.

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

02-26-2019, 03:24 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
02-26-2019, 12:39 PMligma Wrote: fuck it i spose i'll post in here too

started 195
down to 145 rn

still got a bit of a ways to go but i believe in everyone in this thread equally
How fuckin low you tryna go buckaroo

bitch i wanna turn sideways n disappear like kate moss

jk

realistically probably down to 135-140 then start slappin muscle on

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

02-26-2019, 03:12 PMDaco Wrote:
02-26-2019, 02:29 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: i lost 20lbs from hurting my shoulder and not being able to gym. swole brothers?

Jesus I would legit lose my mind if I couldn't lift, in fact I did lol last time I sprained my ankle I just played games for a week and drank every day. Then that week turned into like 7 months. I have a super addictive personality so my body is basically addicted to workout endorphins now  think I gained 20 when I had that injury

Ya man it's been a really hard time losing all my hard work. Life eh

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-26-2019, 02:58 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
02-26-2019, 02:29 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: i lost 20lbs from hurting my shoulder and not being able to gym. swole brothers?

Yeah, I want to become a male cheerleader.

I might be able to start going to the gym soon. Depends on how my shoulder is holding up

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-26-2019, 03:30 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-26-2019, 02:58 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: Yeah, I want to become a male cheerleader.

I might be able to start going to the gym soon. Depends on how my shoulder is holding up
get it, upper body only for life

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

someone gotta tag @"SwegButthole" every day so he always knows he's becoming one of those chiseled sweedes or wherever you're from

02-26-2019, 03:41 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
02-26-2019, 03:30 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: I might be able to start going to the gym soon. Depends on how my shoulder is holding up

I know you're just memeing but even upper body only people gain from deadlifts and squats, it's proven the testosterone released by those heavy compounds lifts plus the back and core engagement accounts for 15% of upper body gains. Meaning chest-bruhs who don't balance it out are losing out aesthetically too and they don't even know it

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

02-26-2019, 03:41 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
02-26-2019, 03:30 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: I might be able to start going to the gym soon. Depends on how my shoulder is holding up

not for me I'm all about those premium calf muscles

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

02-26-2019, 04:13 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: someone gotta tag @"SwegButthole" every day so he always knows he's becoming one of those chiseled sweedes or wherever you're from

Weeeeooooow so mqny beautiful people in here!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I guess I'm gonna hop in the train. Also, need to work out.

I'm 17, 5'8-5'9 and been weighing around 210-230lbs (95-104kg) for a couple of years. I'm not growing anymore really in height and I've been overweight like ever since I can remember. I played hockey for like, 9 years. I wasn't very good. I have always been lazy as a person. I went to the gym for a while but it wasn't something I enjoyed and couldn't keep up with. My weight also started to rise heavily ever since I stopped playing hockey. I wasn't moving as much. Not training etc. I was never in good shape. I used to have asthma as well. I couldn't keep up with the team when we went running. But I didn't slack. I was always the last person during pre-ice training, but coaches didn't mind since they knew I was doing what they told. If someone I respect coaches me and tells me what to do every day I will do it. I'm that kinda person. But if there's no one to be there with me, I'm not doing shit.

Sorry, this feels like stupid rambling, but TLDR; I'm lazy unless there's someone else with me. That's why this is a good idea

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

I'm joining in! But I'll go the other way, will be starting of at 167(76kg) trying to hit 200+(90kg+)

Last Christmas I was at a steady 196(89kg) and then I just stopped eating and working out, need motivation to get back! Hoping this is it!

[Image: knute.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2019, 04:56 PM by JVMjrDOT.)

I'm the opposite. I'm 6'3, and was around 150 - 160 during high school and university.
I'm now up to 195. Weight gain (and weight loss) is all about calories. Find out what your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) https://tdeecalculator.net/
If you want to lose weight, eat 500 calories less than your TDEE. Do the opposite if you want to gain weight.
Download the My Fitness Pal app on your phone. It's easily the best tool to track your calories, as you can simply scan the barcode of any food package to input all the data. Incredibly quick and simple.

While losing weight is probably 80% diet and 20% exercise, exercise is still very important. Please don't pay for a personal trainer, it won't be worth the money.
There is so much valuable information online. It may get overwhelming, but I'd highly suggest Athlean-X and Jeff Nippard on YouTube. All based on science, no bullshit.

I'd love to answer questions if you guys have any. I love this stuff.

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

get strong @"SwegButthole"