Create Account

Raiders Host First LGBTQ2+ Pride Night

hell yeah this is awesome

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

03-20-2019, 04:18 PMBDonini Wrote: Sacha Selman sliding into Montgomery and Slothface's Twitter DMs after this article like
[Image: x1cz0o.jpg]

He made the mistake of sliding into roommates' DMs. Dom ain't gonna be a second choice. But they can be friends and get lunch sometime. Cheers

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

03-20-2019, 05:13 PMbilbo Wrote:
03-20-2019, 04:18 PMBDonini Wrote: Sacha Selman sliding into Montgomery and Slothface's Twitter DMs after this article like
[Image: x1cz0o.jpg]

He made the mistake of sliding into roommates' DMs. Dom ain't gonna be a second choice. But they can be friends and get lunch sometime. Cheers

Dom has standards mother fuckers!

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

@SecondSucks22 so like after your first suck you go for a second? I like this you are a very giving person <3

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I like seeing things like this even for sim hockey.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

0-2 year olds should be allowed to participate you gatekeeprs

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Real question what's the Q mean

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

03-20-2019, 05:23 PM.bojo Wrote: Real question what's the Q mean

Quadripledic?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

SHL isn't letting me up rep more people today :cry:

But good question! The Q stands for "queer" (and sometimes also "questioning" as in questioning one's sexuality/gender identity and maybe another label doesn't work quite right). To elaborate more on queer if you needed, I'm going to steal from this article that says it well: "There’re lots of reasons why people identify with queer, either individually or as an umbrella term. It encompasses a wide range of identities, and doesn’t risk excluding groups that the acronym may leave out. Some people find queer’s ambiguity appealing since it gives a sense of community without the need for a more specific label."
https://www.minus18.org.au/index.php/art...ean-anyway

And that's exactly why someone like me chooses it, too. Queer's been reclaimed by mainly the younger generation of the community, but you'll see some 40+ people using it too. Idk if you needed all that, but that's what I usually tell people when they ask ha.

03-20-2019, 05:13 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
03-20-2019, 05:13 PMbilbo Wrote: He made the mistake of sliding into roommates' DMs. Dom ain't gonna be a second choice. But they can be friends and get lunch sometime. Cheers

Dom has standards mother fuckers!

Jimmy on the other hand....

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

03-20-2019, 05:29 PMbilbo Wrote:

SHL isn't letting me up rep more people today :cry:

But good question! The Q stands for "queer" (and sometimes also "questioning" as in questioning one's sexuality/gender identity and maybe another label doesn't work quite right). To elaborate more on queer if you needed, I'm going to steal from this article that says it well: "There’re lots of reasons why people identify with queer, either individually or as an umbrella term. It encompasses a wide range of identities, and doesn’t risk excluding groups that the acronym may leave out. Some people find queer’s ambiguity appealing since it gives a sense of community without the need for a more specific label."
https://www.minus18.org.au/index.php/art...ean-anyway

And that's exactly why someone like me chooses it, too. Queer's been reclaimed by mainly the younger generation of the community, but you'll see some 40+ people using it too. Idk if you needed all that, but that's what I usually tell people when they ask ha.

isn't there a 2 in there now? Like LQBTQ2

03-20-2019, 06:18 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: isn't there a 2 in there now? Like LQBTQ2

Hmm, I've never seen it written like that. Unless you meant LGBTQ2? Because then yes, you'll mainly see LGBTQ2 or LGBTQ2+ in Canadian journalism (hence why I used for this article, since this would be a Halifax article). The 2 stands for "two spirit." You'll currently see a lot of U.S. activists and writers use LGBTQ or LGBTQ+.

03-20-2019, 06:29 PMbilbo Wrote:
03-20-2019, 06:18 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: isn't there a 2 in there now? Like LQBTQ2

Hmm, I've never seen it written like that. Unless you meant LGBTQ2? Because then yes, you'll mainly see LGBTQ2 or LGBTQ2+ in Canadian journalism (hence why I used for this article, since this would be a Halifax article). The 2 stands for "two spirit." You'll currently see a lot of U.S. activists and writers use LGBTQ or LGBTQ+.

ya thats what i meant !

03-20-2019, 06:44 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
03-20-2019, 06:29 PMbilbo Wrote: Hmm, I've never seen it written like that. Unless you meant LGBTQ2? Because then yes, you'll mainly see LGBTQ2 or LGBTQ2+ in Canadian journalism (hence why I used for this article, since this would be a Halifax article). The 2 stands for "two spirit." You'll currently see a lot of U.S. activists and writers use LGBTQ or LGBTQ+.

ya thats what i meant !

Ah yes ok, there u go, see you kneww! Heart

03-20-2019, 05:18 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: @SecondSucks22 so like after your first suck you go for a second? I like this you are a very giving person <3

... Sure, read into it however you want, always said i was a giver Tongue

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]