Create Account

2x DollarAndADream 4/14
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 06:00 AM by DollarAndADream.)

[Image: WHrFCn5.png]
@XLeafer

[Image: NBT8nGq.png]
@fever95

[Image: E08wYVd.png]
@mcgriddleluver

[Image: TKcDtHM.png]
@Julio Tokolosh

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

Nice!
Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Sig 1: 8/10 = 825K
Good render and player swap, and knowing how to blur a piece into the background to make it mesh and to distort the modified details is very important and this is a great execution of that. The text is great with color, stroke, lighting, and masking. Layering the stick in there is a great way to force depth, and it works really well. AR's player render is listed as Kucherov, so I'm curious as to where the Pavelski came from, but if its good enough for leafer to use in his/her sig rotation, I can't fault you.

Sig 2: 7/10 = 700K
The render's blur is very effective and is combined very well with the background. the lighting looks good and in control everywhere except for the flare. I like the idea, but it doesn't match where the lighting is coming from on the player/reflections. if you had slid that flare in elsewhere (behind the helmet, poking out) then things would look a lot more whole. the text matches the theme in font and layer style, but it could be sized a little better. I really like the gradient there. it gives it a great comic book vibe.

Sig 3: 6/10 = 600K
The player looks great, and i think the yellow lighting is a fun way to incorporate the background and the text. Again the added lighting is a little off, in that if a beam of light that strong was actually hitting the player there, the face shadows would be in different places, but outside of me being picky, the actual flare illustration itself looks great. the interior shadow on the text is very cool and does a good job matching the render in style, but I'm not sure if the typeface choice was the best. with all of the soft lighting in the background, render, and text, the current typeface is a little sharp and hardcore. The TBB logo on the background is the weakest part of the signature, and if applied differently could have really elevated things. In my imagination, I'm picturing it larger and with a blur that matches it to the current background and player lighting.

Sig 4: 7/10 = 700k
The text is my favorite part (other than what it says Cool ). The letters appear to glow while still having a shadow on them. It looks like they are reflecting a bright light onto the back and side of the player render. The player's light is well doctored, and there are a clear highlight and shadow, but some of the facial details were washed out. the body's blur helps to obscure this. Great lighting!

2.825M x 2 = $5.65M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History