Create Account

The Minnesota Chiefs Fiasco.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 08:57 PM by FusRoDah.)

800 words + 2x payout for first article
Let's talk about the Minnesota Chiefs. things have gone awry in there organization, they were conference finalists last year. this year is different franchise Cornerstone defenseman trade and you don't hear that very much. could it be that locker room, coach, GM who knows? Thing is I don't know I am new to the server and I am not fully knowing of this player and staff or much of the organization. but what I do know is that there is something wrong with the organization. what would make a franchise defenseman want to leave? We all know that it's not because of wanting to win they were conference finalists, they could  I've been in the finals they could have one for all I know. like I said before I don't know the team the players and the staff, of course, I can't call any names or say anybody because I said I do not know the team. there are a few more things going on in the organization, like a co-GM stepping down. there is one more thing that I'm really suspicious about young roster players that were prospects announced their intention to retire and this is all in a 72-hour period. 

This reminds me of The Ottawa Senators, with how their organization has gone downhill.  it started with them losing in the Conference Finals to the Penguins. then everything started going downhill first with the team not being a team. players not trusting other players, players not trusting that coaches, players not trusting ownership. and it goes both ways with coaches not trusting players and ownership not trusting coaches or players. players didn't want to play with Ottawa they didn't want to be in that locker room with each other. they were videos released of players getting on coaches and of course media Outlets talking about what happened with players wives,  and this and that.  then came the most outrageous thing of all,  the trade of their franchise defenseman. there's a lot of similarities between the Ottawa Senators and the Minnesota Chiefs. that's why I think that the problem is ownership,  one of the main reasons why  Ottawa was doing this downward spiral and continuous loop is because of their owner. of course, it could be a different reason this is all speculation but to me, it seems like because of ownership in the decisions that the owner makes it's causing this team to break apart. Of course my ownership I mean the general manager. which brings me back to why I think this team has collapsed. 

I think it's the general manager that is creating these issues that are affecting the players that are wanting them to get out of the organization. it could be issues that are causing the locker room or with these specific players. because why would a young Prospect, Young player I want to retire this early in their career? they had a future ahead of them they could have been the player like Wayne Gretzky, or Alex Ovechkin, or Sidney Crosby, or multiple other players for example. but they chose to retire at the young age that they are, and I think it is either that locker room or the general manager now I'm not saying that the players on the team were horrible people or that the general manager is a horrible person. because I can't say that I do not know them personally and I do not know who they are and how they act.  I am new to this site I do not know the players I do not know the GM's Co-Gm’s, so please if any of the Minnesota Chiefs players and management  see this please do not take offense and do not take it to heart  because like I said I do not know you guys do not know what may be going on it is all speculation and I am not saying any of it is true. Whoever is reading this thank you for taking the time to go through this and read it all. if I do not put it at the top then it will be here this is my first article so it will be two times the payout and again thank you for taking the time to read this.  there will be many more articles find me so look out for them, they could include players, teams, or myself. It's all soon to come so again look out for those and I'll see you all again in my next article. Again, no offense to the team, player, Gm's and anyone I involved in this article

With Love, Richard Rocket.

[Image: ?imw=200&imh=200&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter...erbox=true]

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Oh god, are we the Ottawa Senators?

We are indeed horrible people now :(
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 08:38 PM by Daco.)

I wrote out a longer post but calmed down; here are the simple answers:

1) our gm / "owner" shmurph saved the org and had nothing to do with any negatives only positives

2) the cogm Wuma is a new father and has already been inactive for a while; his leaving has nothing to do with the team and simply to take care of his child

3) the other prospect who left did what was best for himself to add enjoyment to his life in the league; which no one can be mad at.

4) Forgot this other one; Baelor was also purely about doing what would make both players in the trade happy. I'm sure each of them and the teams they went too are pleased this just had to do with having a trade deadline and wanting to get value to help our player with his goals.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Honestly, the only thing wrong with the Chiefs is how we are horrible at tanking. We should be in rebuild, not in conference finals

05-11-2019, 08:32 PMDaco Wrote: I wrote out a longer post but calmed down; here are the simple answers:

1) our gm / "owner" shmurph saved the org and had nothing to do with any negatives only positives

2) the cogm Wuma is a new father and has already been inactive for a while; his leaving has nothing to do with the team and simply to take care of his child

3) the other prospect who left did what was best for himself to add enjoyment to his life in the league; which no one can be mad at.

4) Forgot this other one; Baelor was also purely about doing what would make both players in the trade happy. I'm sure each of them and the teams they went too are pleased this just had to do with having a trade deadline and wanting to get value to help our player with his goals.

Wuma ≠ Wozy lol

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 08:41 PM by Daco.)

05-11-2019, 08:39 PMml002 Wrote:
05-11-2019, 08:32 PMDaco Wrote: I wrote out a longer post but calmed down; here are the simple answers:

Wuma ≠ Wozy lol

Yes I realized that a minute after I posted since woz retired too lmao tried to clump too many players into a post

Thank you for the feedback everybody. I didn't know a lot of this so thank you for informing me, This was all speculation and not to be taken fully serious. Again Thank you for the feedback

05-11-2019, 08:40 PMDaco Wrote:
05-11-2019, 08:39 PMml002 Wrote: Wuma ≠ Wozy lol

Yes I realized that a minute after I posted since woz retired too lmao tried to clump too many players into a post

Add more tbh maximize chaos

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

05-11-2019, 08:44 PMFusRoDah Wrote: Thank you for the feedback everybody. I didn't know a lot of this so thank you for informing me, This was all speculation and not to be taken fully serious. Again Thank you for the feedback

No one on Minny is mad at you bud it's all good realized you're newer , just wanted to set the record straight a bit. We only kind of suck

Y'all, I encouraged him for media to make some stuff up because MIN looks like a dumpster fire right now and it could make good 100% wrong media fun.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Ilike

05-11-2019, 09:18 PMhhh81 Wrote: Y'all, I encouraged him for media to make some stuff up because MIN looks like a dumpster fire right now and it could make good 100% wrong media fun.

We're a very tiny trash bin fire not a dumpster I'll have you know!! Ahh

05-11-2019, 09:51 PMDaco Wrote:
05-11-2019, 09:18 PMhhh81 Wrote: Y'all, I encouraged him for media to make some stuff up because MIN looks like a dumpster fire right now and it could make good 100% wrong media fun.

We're a very tiny trash bin fire not a dumpster I'll have you know!!  Ahh

Fair enough! Trash can fire! 

I appreciate FusRoDah jumping into the deep end not knowing much about the site and just trying their hand at writing some media for a little bit of cash. It's not hard hitting journalism, but it's a fun enough speculation read.  

12/10 times better than Eklund's coverage of the NHL Smile

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Its scandelous and smutty..
perfect SHL reading..
the newbie has some talent Cool

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria