Create Account

Bank Account Issues

06-05-2019, 12:02 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
06-05-2019, 11:56 AM.bojo Wrote: Player updates remain unchanged. Basically the only thing this banking system will affect for updates is the link where you claim the trainings. You'll still create your update pages, and point your weekly trainings to the bank transaction.

Not keeping track of tpe. Just purely financial. Some other devs are working on a new update system, but that will be further down the road.

thanks @.bojo, so bear with me for a sec.

[Image: BKqPUtV.png]

so this above for weekly training... is that for the bankers to use?
from the user standpoint we ignore that and still link everything to update sheet as usual?

or are we requirted to add the weekly training here ourselves and then link everything to update?

No, those buttons are for you to use!

Instead of having to go to your transaction thread and write a new reply, you just click a button for the training you want. It get automatically deducted from your balance, too.

After you make the transaction, you click the title of it. That will bring you to the summary of the transaction. You link this address in your update page.

All transactions, including weekly training, will go through the bank.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019, 12:17 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

06-05-2019, 12:07 PM.bojo Wrote:
06-05-2019, 12:02 PMMike Izzy Wrote: thanks @.bojo, so bear with me for a sec.

[Image: BKqPUtV.png]

so this above for weekly training... is that for the bankers to use?
from the user standpoint we ignore that and still link everything to update sheet as usual?

or are we requirted to add the weekly training here ourselves and then link everything to update?

No, those buttons are for you to use!

Instead of having to go to your transaction thread and write a new reply, you just click a button for the training you want. It get automatically deducted from your balance, too.

After you make the transaction, you click the title of it. That will bring you to the summary of the transaction. You link this address in your update page.

All transactions, including weekly training, will go through the bank.

ahhhhhhhh.... beauty  Cheers

thanks!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Hello Bankers,

New user here and while I was purchasing my first training I accidentally bought the 250k training twice instead of the 500k. Also at one point I reloaded the page and it looks like it purchased the 250k a 3rd time and I am now -250k in the bank. Thank you in advance for any help!

[Image: vJYEVOX.png]

06-05-2019, 04:35 PMHeatSiecker Wrote: Hello Bankers,

New user here and while I was purchasing my first training I accidentally bought the 250k training twice instead of the 500k. Also at one point I reloaded the page and it looks like it purchased the 250k a 3rd time and I am now -250k in the bank. Thank you in advance for any help!

I can delete all three if you want to purchase a fresh 500k one, does that work?

And we are hoping to have something in place to prevent double training in the future, it's just not ready yet.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

06-05-2019, 07:44 PMprettyburn Wrote:
06-05-2019, 04:35 PMHeatSiecker Wrote: Hello Bankers,

I can delete all three if you want to purchase a fresh 500k one, does that work?

And we are hoping to have something in place to prevent double training in the future, it's just not ready yet.

No problem, and yes, that works fine.

[Image: vJYEVOX.png]

06-05-2019, 07:55 PMHeatSiecker Wrote: No problem, and yes, that works fine.
Done!

Profile | Updates

@prettyburn

Hi!  I got a little confused when doing my equipment buying for the SHL.  I paid for redistributing tpe on two pieces of equipment and I don't think it was necessary.  Could I have the extra funds for redistributing refunded, and I'll update my update page to reflect not having redistribution.  I thought I needed to do all this distributing but then I realized updates aren't locked in and i can completely redo it haha.  

I still want to buy the equipment, just want the extra money i paid on redistribution refunded.  Is that possible?

I plan on then redistributing at the end in a separate transaction/s

Thank you for your time!

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

Is there an easier way to get straight to the banking thing than the link in the bank rules thread? seems like it should be in the more drop-down at the top...

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

06-06-2019, 03:49 AMFordyford Wrote: Is there an easier way to get straight to the banking thing than the link in the bank rules thread? seems like it should be in the more drop-down at the top...

Yup agreed. When I get a moment I'll add a link at the top as well as in the bank forum

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

06-06-2019, 12:07 AMMika_Kandinsky Wrote: @prettyburn

Hi!  I got a little confused when doing my equipment buying for the SHL.  I paid for redistributing tpe on two pieces of equipment and I don't think it was necessary.  Could I have the extra funds for redistributing refunded, and I'll update my update page to reflect not having redistribution.  I thought I needed to do all this distributing but then I realized updates aren't locked in and i can completely redo it haha.  

I still want to buy the equipment, just want the extra money i paid on redistribution refunded.  Is that possible?

Thank you for your time!
Sure! I can't edit the transactions themselves, but I refunded you 600k for the Stick and Gloves - if that's not right, just lmk.

Profile | Updates

06-06-2019, 11:47 AMprettyburn Wrote:
06-06-2019, 12:07 AMMika_Kandinsky Wrote: @prettyburn

Thank you for your time!
Sure! I can't edit the transactions themselves, but I refunded you 600k for the Stick and Gloves - if that's not right, just lmk.
Thank you so much for your swift response!

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

Hello, my bank has not been updated with my amounts - I've also written two more SMJHL medias and just curious how I claim those? Help!

[Image: p82ugau.png]

06-06-2019, 09:48 PMTate Wrote: Hello, my bank has not been updated with my amounts - I've also written two more SMJHL medias and just curious how I claim those? Help!

Your media will be graded eventually by a grader, and they will submit your $ to the bank, so you don't need to do anything for that process.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Hey guys, I have some discrepancy with my bank account. Since I've started here, I've kept track of my own money. Now that the new bank has been implemented, the balance in my profile says -$151,250. After my personal sheet however, my balance should be $1,148,750. I did a bit of digging and I've seen that my last twitter claim hasn't been updated yet, so once that happens, the site bank will have me on a balance of $148,750. So that leaves me exactly one million short. I checked back to see if I forgot to enter a week of training in my sheet, but that is not the case. 

So I'll list below all three times where I should have received exactly $1,000,000 and would ask you to double check if those have been deposited into my account, please.
All those posts say, they were updated, but I guess it's possible that someone forgot my deposit. 

Thanks for looking into the issue!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Is there a place we can see a record of deposits made? Mainly asking because Bonk and I got paid for two episodes of BSH recently, but I don’t think the money ever actually hit my account. It would have been 3.75 mil for episodes 147 &148. Definitely been graded and posted in the media/gfx payouts bank area. Thnaks

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]