Create Account

San Francisco Sings the Bloos

Yes, I’ve come back home. It’s taken a while, from that initial trade to the Chiefs to that last season with the Blizzard, but I’m excited and thrilled to be returning to the franchise that drafted me and the franchise that I started my career with.

I’d like to start off this article by thanking the Edmonton Blizzard. It was a true pleasure playing with everybody on the team. I really enjoyed the LR and had a lot of fun last season. It’s a shame we didn’t get to the Cup, but I know you guys have the talent and will to make it soon. I wish you all the best of luck for next season, and I’ll always look back fondly on my one season with the team.

Now, I’d just like to say how thrilled I am to return back to San Francisco. At this point, we all know that my career is down. S36 guys are retiring left and right, and I’m one of the few still standing. I remember when I was a rookie, and we had a great season. We won the Presidents’ Trophy but lost to Calgary in the playoffs. The team was really strong. We had guys like Otto, Renninger, Kaiser, Kirkstone, and Rivet. A bunch of star power. I was a rookie, as was Clint. We never really challenged for a playoff spot again (besides the following season, when we barely missed out). And as the Pride entered a rebuild, I wanted out. I wanted to play for a playoff team. So, Grape traded me to the Chiefs for a first and third round pick. Those picks turned into Goku Muerto, who is now probably going to be my line mate, and Sean Stevenson Jr., who now plays for the Specters. I knew that the Pride would break out of their rebuild sometime soon. They’ve got a great group of young talent like Muerto, Jeff Brogen, Ray Bork, Richard Metcalf Jr., and many more players. And I thought to myself, “My career is winding down. You know what, I might as well return to the Pride.” This is a one year contract, but let it be known that I want the Pride to be the team I retire with. I’m going to step into a mentorship and leadership role for the first time in my career. And hopefully we can get to the top of the league and finally win a playoff series. Let’s go Pride!

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Lombardi will lead us to the promise land

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

06-07-2019, 09:47 AMGrapehead Wrote: Lombardi will lead us to the promise land

You guys already made it to a first round exit. That's Lombardi's specialty Wink

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

06-07-2019, 09:52 AMObsidian311 Wrote:
06-07-2019, 09:47 AMGrapehead Wrote: Lombardi will lead us to the promise land

You guys already made it to a first round exit. That's Lombardi's specialty Wink

shut up pride traitor

06-07-2019, 11:01 AMbluesfan55 Wrote:
06-07-2019, 09:52 AMObsidian311 Wrote: You guys already made it to a first round exit. That's Lombardi's specialty Wink

shut up pride traitor

I didn't choose to leave... can you say the same?

Smile

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

06-07-2019, 11:12 AMObsidian311 Wrote:
06-07-2019, 11:01 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: shut up pride traitor

I didn't choose to leave... can you say the same?

Smile
no but i at least came back

06-07-2019, 11:01 AMbluesfan55 Wrote:
06-07-2019, 09:52 AMObsidian311 Wrote: You guys already made it to a first round exit. That's Lombardi's specialty Wink

shut up pride traitor

Obsidian is no traitor

friend not foe

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

The title for this article is dumb

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

06-07-2019, 12:02 PMMuerto Wrote: The title for this article is dumb

says the man who suggested it