Create Account

karlssens 6/9
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019, 07:22 PM by karlssens.)

[Image: nasty.png]

[Image: blackwood.png]

[Image: dalcott.png]

@GrilledTwinkiez @MrStennett @KenitohMenara
welcome class of s48 Blizzard

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Nice Karl

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Sig 1 to 3: 7/10 = 700k
Graded these all the same since its pretty much the same signature with the change of render and the text.

But looking at the signature, I like the background and that font at an angle, nice little touch and really completes the whole signature. Especially since there isnt much going on in the background, it fills up the space.
The fact that there isnt a light source does bother me, I dont know where to look at the sig. See, I commented first about your background which isnt a good thing. You want the render and/or the text to be the focus.
In regards to the 2nd signature, watch out when you use Topaz Labs. Dont try to use too much detail, it causes a grainy render. The other 2 are fine tho.
The text is nice, like how you made it look a little bolded. But the plain white and bacl could have been changed. Maybe a different color or some stocks over it would have completed the whole thing

TOTAL: 700K x3 = 2.1MIL

2.1MIL X2 = 4.2MIL

@karlssens next time remember to put a 2X in the title so that the grader is certain about the double payout

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature