Murphy - Makela
Morgan - Zheng 
Evans / DuBolk

Primeau
Gecko you can be backup goalie

Smh I’m better than Pelletier

fixed Smile

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

WannabeJoeSakic

Minny and L’s name a more iconic duo

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Okay, so can we just give @WannabeFinn and Tomen best GM for S48 and call it a day?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

06-30-2019, 10:34 PMhotdog Wrote: [Image: qEDihcd.jpg]

Izzy - Light - Augustus
Thomason - Carter II - McGavin
Pelletier - Pepperoni - Slothface
Otter - Mikulak - Dicks

Murphy - O'Callaghan
Evans - Makela
Morgan - Zheng 
Takshak - DuBolk

Primeau

You're making me play with that Zheng dude? fuckin no thanks

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

I'm hesitant about prospects being the answer since they take time to develop and there's no guarantee they become as good as McZ even in his regression seasons.

McZ wants a league office spot and this is prob it but ... Why not wait until FA to offer the spot and convince him? He's on a 1 year deal and there is NO way he signs a long term extension with Buffalo since  he is after that coveted SHL GM role.

No offense but this looks like poor asset management here. 3 1sts? 3??? And you had to throw in a 2nd as a sweetener?

But overall this is sus, in fact I think there is a mole in the Minny GM office that is actually a closet Buffalo Stampede member. Look into it.

Seriously.

Look into it.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

@Minnesota [Image: ZXVuoqY_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2019, 10:47 PM by JSS.)

06-30-2019, 10:41 PMBoomcheck Wrote: But overall this is sus, in fact I think there is a mole in the Minny GM office that is actually a closet Buffalo Stampede member. Look into it.

Seriously.

Look into it.

[Image: a2c99867-cbb5-4974-8daf-0a449d4f4982.jpg]

[Image: 3.png]

06-30-2019, 10:41 PMBoomcheck Wrote: But overall this is sus, in fact I think there is a mole in the Minny GM office that is actually a closet Buffalo Stampede member. Look into it.

Seriously.

Look into it.

You caught us. His name is McZ.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

06-30-2019, 10:41 PMBoomcheck Wrote: I'm hesitant about prospects being the answer since they take time to develop and there's no guarantee they become as good as McZ even in his regression seasons.

McZ wants a league office spot and this is prob it but ... Why not wait until FA to offer the spot and convince him? He's on a 1 year deal and there is NO way he signs a long term extension with Buffalo since  he is after that coveted SHL GM role.

No offense but this looks like poor asset management here. 3 1sts? 3??? And you had to throw in a 2nd as a sweetener?

But overall this is sus, in fact I think there is a mole in the Minny GM office that is actually a closet Buffalo Stampede member. Look into it.

Seriously.

Look into it.

[Image: 34o3gi.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator

06-30-2019, 10:41 PMBoomcheck Wrote: I'm hesitant about prospects being the answer since they take time to develop and there's no guarantee they become as good as McZ even in his regression seasons.

Seriously.

Look into it.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3535805]

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

not me

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Seriously.

Look into it.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

06-30-2019, 10:48 PMTheWoZy Wrote: not me

We can get the pokemon Zigzagoon from your player's name, thus revealing you as a secret pokemon all along.

Got my eyes on you too, can't fool me.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

06-30-2019, 10:34 PMhotdog Wrote: [Image: qEDihcd.jpg]

Izzy - Light - Augustus
Thomason - Carter II - McGavin
Pelletier - Pepperoni - Slothface
Otter - Explosion - Dicks

Murphy - O'Callaghan
Evans - Makela
Morgan - Zheng 
Takshak - DuBolk

Primeau

Oh hey, someone believes I'm a top four defenseman.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page