Create Account

S48 PT #4 - Guest Star
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019, 11:26 PM by Rublic.)

[Image: 51Gk6266CLL._SX940_.jpg]

Atlas Rush was selected to be a guest star on Bar Rescue.  He is John Taffer’s Bar Expert and Atlas Helps reinvent a failing bar that is trying to do a little bit for everyone and because of this is just mediocre at everything.  Atlas’s new concept is a Cocktail Bar Called Shrub. It is a plant Focused Restaurant located in East village in Calgary, Alberta, Canada that focuses on French style service for cocktails and food(table side).  All of the Cocktails come with an herbal garnish that is freshly picked from portable living walls that we bring to your table. A shrub is a cocktail syrup that usually replaces citrus in a cocktail and contains vinegar.  This gives the cocktail a delicious tart taste.  The name shrub also relates to the plant focus of the restaurant. All of the food items focus on Plants with Protein accents.  Atlas had a tough time getting the craft beer drinking staff to be excited about cocktails but they eventually come around to his ideas and the business begins to Grow. At one point on of the Bartenders was being a smart ass and careless and was endangering other co workers and because of this Atlas ended up lifting the bartender off the ground and pulling him over the bar.  This was for wow factor for the episode and to get his point across that Recklessness and endangering co workers will NOT be tolerated.  This will air Thursday nights at 9pm on Spike.  

[Image: EDU-Wall1.jpg]

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

I was given the task to put some instrumentals on a playlist, and yeah It went fairly well. Walking Dead normally wasn't a show I was interested in, but my Dad loves the show. Just for the special occasion I watched with him, and It was quite prideful to hear my playlist being played in the episode about 4-5 songs. We enjoyed some popcorn, sodas, some candy, and the best of all we had a great barbecue for dinner. Brisket never tasted so good, but we had a great time. My part involving was to be subjective on what the show entails. So being very selective I will show you the songs I chose for this playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5wF-E9D8Y Zombies by the Cranberries

This song is very subjective to Zombies, which started at the beginning of the Episode. This set my setting for a good mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE Monster by Skillet

A song that started in the middle of a battle between Zombies, and the normal Characters right before when they are preparing. Which also was very cool to here jamming out while just watching them fight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT_HE93pkC4 Not Ready to Die by Demon Hunter

When their is one against many, No spoilers on what happens, this song comes on when he fights them all with his automatic weapon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJIpRlnaB9k

This is at the end of the Episode one of the Characters goes haywire and decides to destroy his home, and starts crying in his dreams with a Woman, then he dies at 4:09 in the Song, And it becomes the end of the Episode....

It was a great Episode, and I might watch more in the future we will see....I was glad to be given the opportunity to be a DJ for a day.

Written Task: you have been contacted by your agent to guest star on a television show! in 150 words or more tell us how it all went down! what show was it? How were you involved? how did it turn out?! give us all the juicy details!

Gordie Boomhover has been invited as a guest star to many shows in his home country, the Netherlands. One of the most awkward ones was his invitation to show up as a mystery quest in the popular show 'Doet-ie 't of doet-ie 't niet' (translation: does he do it or does he not?). The mystery quest was a special part of the show where a famous person was disguised as another famous person and the candidates needed to discover his identity by asking a few questions. Gordie accepted the invitation and he was disguised as Vincent van Gogh, including the cut-off ear. Of course the candidates quickly recognised Gordie, because he is that well-known. Removing the disguise was a painful experience, since some parts where put on with super glue. Despite that, Gordie didn't regret his decision to visit the show. If you can put your name next to other famous dutch people like Gerard Joling, Chantal Janzen and Mark Rutte, you do it.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Gabe Johnson was absolutely delighted when he heard from his agent that HBO contacted him to get Gabe a role as an extra in the hit series "Game of Thrones", the final season to be precise. At the time being a very highly-regarded prospect with a rising profile, it was just a fun little addition to have Gabe in for a small role. He wasn't told what his role would be, but he figured it would still be a fun experience. He was told he would fighting in the big war at the end of the final season, and that made him ecstatic to enjoy some great action that he could look back on afterwards. But alas, his time on the show was, in Johnson's words, "a waste of time". Having had to fly all the way out to Dubrovnik, Croatia, the filming site of the episode, the starlet's 'role' basically consisted of being a soldier in an army who is killed without even having the chance to fight or do anything. He's also wearing a helmet in his one scene, so there's no way of telling that it's even him. In short, the entire experience for Johnson ended up much like the final season of Game of Thrones in the eyes of the majority of viewers: too short, unfulfilling, and causing great disdain towards the show's writers.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

So the show 'Fuller House' is apparently filmed right in San Francisco - I had no idea until the team got a call about wanting to feature the San Francisco Pride in an episode where, Jackson, the mischievous teenage son, wants to become a hockey player. He gets a chance to go to a game to watch the Pride, and play a mini-game during the intermission, and he is taken by his aunt Kimmy Gibbler. The two get up to some high-jinx as is their wont, and find themselves actually right behind the bench. Goku Muerto gets a brief scene where Jackson keeps trying to get his attention, and when Goku finally turns around, he sees Kimmy and is immediately overwhelmed with desire. He keeps trying to get a date with her by asking Jackson to pass her messages during the game. She says she will go on a date with him if he scores a goal. Instead he goes on a 10 game scoreless drought and keeps getting into fights. Jackson blames Kimmy for his hero's woes and finally she relents and meets him for coffee. Will it be enough to break his slump? Watch the rest of the season to find out!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

[Image: 20799071f630c472e9d5f9a8ef6419d0.jpg]
Concept Art of Espio the Chameleon from Sonic Boom.

Yoshimitsu McCloud wasn't very familiar with the concept of what television is for much of his life but he did learn about it as he got used to life in America. Weirdly enough, he was contacted by his agent who, in a rather annoyed tone of voice, noted that interest came from solid animation series (and game disaster) Sonic Boom for him to voice the character of Espio the Chameleon, a practician of Ninjitsu like himself, hence why there was the connection. He was thus given a tour throughout the story of the series at Sega of America's headquarters. Throughout the process, he would notice how the people from Sega kept giving odd looks to his agent, probably based on her name.

As for his participation in the plot, he was a part at Episode 123, where Espio was stuck as a wrestler, despite showing he had way more aptitude as a makeshift ninja. He'd eventually come to blows with Team Sonic before being rescued at the end of the episode by them and Vector the Crocodile, who then took him under his wing in merry adventures that would probably be followed in the future. McCloud performed well but his voice was apparently too threatening to be used.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Written Task: you have been contacted by your agent to guest star on a television show! in 150 words or more tell us how it all went down! what show was it? How were you involved? how did it turn out?! give us all the juicy details!

Commander Shepard was flattered when he was offered a guest role on a two part episode of Star Trek: Discovery. Shepard was blown away when he found out the episode was pseudo based on him travelling from his dimension to the Star Trek dimension. The plot revolves around Shepard going through a wormhole in a small ship and the Discovery picking him up. From there Shepard has no recollection of what happened in his life and it is up to the crew of Discovery to figure out who Shepard is, where he came from and how to send him back. But Shepard ends up enjoying his time on Discovery making many friends and does not want to leave and instead wants to help Discovery’s own mission. Leaving the morale question to Captain Pike on what is the right thing to do. A crossover the sci fi world has never seen before. Critics were astounded with twists and guest appearances from some of Shepard's crew.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019, 11:50 AM by Ragnar.)

There’s a little known fact in the SHL world that Willie Fisterbottom is indeed a movie star. Well not exactly a movie star, but he was involved in a recent movie in a big way, and was instrumental to its success. That’s right, Willie Fisterbottom was the guy who set up the chairs for the actors to sit in in the latest Avengers movie. Living in LA, and needing to supplement his low income (thanks @Wasty ) He was paid $40 to set up about fifty chairs for the actors. Robert Downey Jr. even mentioned Willie Fisterbottom in an interview.

“Who? Is that that kid I spit on because he was trying to steal my shoes?” Truly legendary.

The producers appreciated Fisterbottom’s chair work so much they actually allowed him a cameo in the movie. If you pause the movie at 43:17 you can actually see his lifeless, bloated body (it wasn’t special effects. That’s just how he looks), laying on the ground facing away from the camera.

Incredible stuff.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019, 12:04 PM by hhh81.)

Quote:Written Task: you have been contacted by your agent to guest star on a television show! in 150 words or more tell us how it all went down! what show was it? How were you involved? how did it turn out?! give us all the juicy details!
I told my agent I would not do this, but he signed me up anyway. I don't even watch television. Mr. Hamilton eventually persuaded me by sharing they film in New York City, so I'd have some opportunity to catered authentic German food. My stomach won out.

I was scheduled to guest star on a new season of Criminal Minds as a "shady potential murder suspect who ultimately is just weird, not a murderer." I read the script after practice one day and it took Alexander Selich and rookie Bobby Sharp to hold me back. They wrote my character as Austrian. Austrian. This offense will not stand! I called my agent and he said he'd pass along the message. The next day I got a call from the head writer apologizing and saying they could change the script... and had the gall to ask me where I'm actually from! Fucking Americans.

"After hearing about the Kelowna incident from his rookie season, I knew Cassius had a temper, but I'd never heard him that animatedly furious" agent and Colorado GM Johnny Hamilton shared. "Not even when we talked about not resigning in Buffalo if Samuel Jalopski was retained was he that animated. He takes the ultimate pride in being German, and the writer really screwed the pooch on this one. I'm surprised I was able to keep the appearance on the schedule..."

I got to set and the director said I was a natural at being quiet, creepy, and awkward, and that I might have a future in acting if I wanted. I have no clue what he's talking about--I just read the lines in my natural voice, and threw in a few German curses when people were being especially stupid. One of the other actresses followed me around and kept trying to talk to me, batting her eyelashes and trying to touch my arm, but I wasn't there for small talk. I ignored her. I did notice Mr. Hamilton's face while this was going on was one of absolute shock.

"Never have I met a player so committed to his game and so unbelievably out of touch with other parts of life" Hamilton stated, when asked for comment. "That young woman was flirting like hell and he just.... didn't react at all. I don't understand him. Cassius is an entire other beast most days.... actually, I don't think I've ever noticed him show interest in anyone."

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Lagerfield recently made a cameo on the ongoing show the suite life of Zack and :B: ody. Now yes that show ended a decade ago, however Flacko was in the show in some special episode. In the episode Lagerfield arrived at the Tipton hotel a night before a hockey game vs the New Englad Wolfpack. At the hotel, he was approached by the twins for an autograph, however they took the time to introduce themselves. In the end, Flacko was asked to spend time with them as they were big fans of his play in Tampa Bay. He agreed and throughout the night, they caused trouble at the hotel. They had a fun night where they later met up with former SMJHL player Pingy Pingu. Pingu caused even more distruction to the hotel and in the end screamed "Oogley Boogley" at Mr. Mosbey when confronted. Pingu and Lagerfield both payed for the charges. End of story. Fun.

[Image: 3.png]

PBE PT

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

This has been a breakout season for Karsten Kadinger: one that has seen his production jump to nearly a point per game, following a steady rise over the past few seasons. Although most of his accolades have come on the ice, this turn of events has resulted in new opportunities. One of these has been the chance to expand his popular media presence by guest starring in a television show... well, sort of. While other players might have been tagged to appear on network television or prestige dramas, Kadinger's chance to star was on long-running children's show, Sesame Street.

It may not have been the most exciting of outings for the German defender, but he showed himself fully capable of counting up all the points he's notched this season when he joined the Count to recite some basic arithmetic. For fans of Kadinger, it was a chance to reminisce at a television show most haven't thought about since they were kids, or since their kids were, well -- kids. For the children watching, save a select few who could have recognized him, it was mostly an opportunity to laugh at two people with thick accents counting to ten.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Chuck Crutchfield was recently contacted to appear on a reboot of MTV Cribs. So, Chuck said "sure", and in the S47 offseason, the crew from MTV showed up at his house and showed off many of Chuck's personal items and memorabilia from around the history of the SHL, including a jersey from his father, Chris Crutchfield from his long run with the Los Angeles Panthers. Also included were some wide angle shots of Chuck Crutchfield's zebra print pool table, which is one of his favourite personal items. The experience all in all was pretty good for the long defenceman, but if he had to do it again, he probably would not do the experience as he is a very private person.

However, with the experience being behind him, Chuck Crutchfield can look back and be happy that he stepped outside of his comfort zone and did something to grow himself as a person.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Maxime was contacted to perform a small part for the new series of Gundam Thunderbolt. His immediate reaction was one of shock, as what they requested was a full green screen shoot with motion capture, and that has almost no use for an anime. He agreed none the less, as it was one of his favourite shows, but was full of intrigue. Upon arriving at the studio which was based in Toronto (he got special permission to take the day out after a game) they gave him a full green latex suit so that only his face would be visible in the shot. When he questioned how exactly he would be implemented into the show, they simply smiled and nodded before turning and walking away from him. Maxime put it down to a language barrier and hoped for the best.

Their first request was for him to do standing jumps, like he was launching off from a rocket pad. Once they were satisfied with his performance, they thanked him and asked him to return the suit after changing. When he enquired as to why that was all they wanted, they finally revealed that they had seen him jump once in a game, and wanted to use the footage to map the animation more accurately. In their words, his "buttocks looks just right when boosted up."

Can't complain at that!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Geezus Kryyst would be offered as a special guest on Netflix’s GLOW. As a huge wrestling fan, it would be a lot of fun to be a part of this show that follows ladies’s wrestling in the 1980’s. The part I was offered was a Beefcake Maximus, a men’s professional wrestler and champion who appears in a 2-episode story arc as Liberty Belle’s intergender tag-team partner vs Zoya and a male Russian counterpart. Perhaps we could use another SHL’er for this part. In the role, I learned to take bumps and pull off a few moves so that it looks believable enough as a wrestler. People were quite impressed and SB Nation wrote an article wondering if I had a career as a wrestler once I retire from Hockey. My dramatic scenes went fantastically as I even had a kissing scene with a topless Alison Brie. She was heard remarking to TMZ that I was an excellent kisser. Rumors abound of a possible off screen romance. I can neither confirm nor deny.

Words: 172

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page