Create Account

S48 PT #4 - Guest Star
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 08:45 PM by Steelhead77.)

Man vs Food

Everyone remembers the TV Show Man Vs Food, where that one guy would take on the world's greatest food challenges. I always wondered how that guy survived and if he was even still alive, until I heard from his agent that SMJHL superstar Esa Parmborg was being summoned for an episode. Apparently the word of his tremendous size and parm consumption abilities was spreading fast. The episode was Man vs. Food (Parm Edition) featuring Esa Parmborg. The challenge was eating an entire pizza-sized chicken parm, 16x16. SEEN HERE. This was obviously a colossal task and let's face it Esa Parmborg's name was on the line. So what happened?..... The 7'0" 350 pound Parmborg sat down at table and devoured the monstrous pizza parm in just 15 minutes. The earth titled on it's axis, the button on Parmborg's pants popped and the event went down in history as one of the greatest television shows and spectacles of all time.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2019, 01:34 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

Although he is quiet about the subject, before his playing career took off Julio Tokolosh actually had an impressive IMDB page. He got his start in the late 90's on Eddie Izzard's Cows (pilot linked here, it was taken off of the air immediately because of the close-minded British viewers that it was broadcast too). Julio's advertisement bits got a little more airplay stateside, and he is very recognizable as Chick-Fil-A's spokescow. 

[Image: drzTUZe.png]
Julio's first screen time. Makeup and effects have come a long way since the mid-1990's.

After True Detective stuttered in it's second season (some believe), the producers at Home Box Office (how about that for word count) chose to tighten their scope for the third season, but after the show's perceived return to glory, the producers have opted to take some risks again for the fifth season (no assessment of gyllenhal and whitaker, yet), focusing again on the personalities. In order to draw in the simulated fans, HBO has signed Julio Tokolosh and Gunnar Soderberg @sköldpaddor  to play major roles in the series' fourth season.

Set in the wilderness of the Rockie Mountains, a war veteran turned detective finds a new strain of medicinal marijuana that gives him the ability to speak with animals. He and his unconventional partner cross the Rockies in pursuit of a human trafficker.

[Image: ALknAjl.png]

After initial test screenings received positive reviews, the HBO staff opted to maintain the SHL angle and reached an agreement with @SDCore to work alongside @King and Cedric the Entertainer. From what the Matthew McConaughey (producer) has told us, season 6 will follow an ex reconnaissance agent known for his charm and hat collections, and an injured ex-navy seal, stumbling upon a cold-case on the Canadian border.

[Image: nU3HB0M.png]

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I don't know if it's fair to say I was "contacted" by my "agent" more so that I happened to be "publicly intoxicated" while visiting Reno and "guest starred" in an "improv scene" of Cops.  I was involved totally by choice and not because I "couldn't pass a field sobriety test after driving a golf cart the wrong way down the street" screaming about some "British conspiracy wherein they let us drive on the opposite side of the street to lull the general public into a false sense of victory against the crown while they still control our government through their tea drinking puppet masters".

Do I think the airing of this episode is meant to discredit my theories about the crown? Maybe.  Have I received "fan mail" from "fans" concerned about my well-being who think I should spend less time on the internet and more time practicing my shot? Sure.

I don't know about you, but I certainly won't be tuning in to Cops at 10 pm this Monday night to watch my appearance. I've got "better" things to do.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

PBE PT

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

PBE welfare claim

Dieselj123 on pbe

[Image: kD6k7a5.png]
[Image: CjCi3BJ.png]

The show I was contacted by was a quite famous show. Jerry Seinfeld, of Seinfeld, had contacted me to be in an episode of a new season of Seinfeld! Of course, being such a big fan, how could I say no! The premise of the show, if you some how haven't seen it, tends to be Jerry and his friends, getting into a situation which seems so small and meaningless, but always snowballs into a big problem for the crew. The episode plot was to have George accepting a new job as an executive with the West Kendall Platoon. George would then meet my character, Kasperi, and due to a language barrier, he would mistake me for a Russian Mob member. The rest of the episode would be me trying to make friends with George in a bunch of different situations (approaching him on the street, calling him, etc.) and George going out of his way to avoid me.

At first I was pretty excited when my agent called me and said I'd be guest starring on Worst Chefs in America. I love cooking shows and getting a chance to meet some famous chefs (Bobby Flay please) and laugh at some terrible cooks was something that I instantly agreed to. My agent neglected to mention that I wasn't there to be a judge, but rather to be used as a demonstration of what not to do. I wasn't expecting to be torn apart on national television seeing as I always fancied myself a decent cook. Gotta cook with scraps in San Fran with all that salary money going towards a small box for an apartment. I think I need to have a bit of a conversation with my agent after that one. We have to make the guy look good right? That certainly wasn't the most flattering.

In the end though, it will hopefully help take my cooking to the next level since they did give some really valuable advice to help me shore up my abilities.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 12:33 PM by fever95.)

I have been a superfan of the hit reality show “Big Brother” for a long time now. I started watching back in their ninth season and have been hooked ever since, never missing an episode and always wanting more. When I was approached by CBS to guest star on an episode, obviously I was ecstatic and accepted without thinking twice. The episode that I appeared in, I was hosting the head of household competition, better known as the HOH competition and it was the competition where zingbot asked the houseguests build him something in a puzzle competition that tested the houseguests thinking, physical and endurance skills. Afterwards, zingbot slung insults at each houseguest in good humour. It made for some good laughs and an enjoyable experience on television. It was also fun meeting and chatting with each houseguest, getting to know their different personalities and it will be interesting to see who is crowned the next Big Brother champion.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 12:38 PM by esilverm.)

HI I'M GUY FIERI AND YOU'RE WATCHING DINERS, DRIVE-INS, AND DIVES. This is what I hear on my head every day. It rings within my brain as I skate across the ice. Each move I make is to appease the King of Frosted Tips. When I got the call to appear on the show as a guest I nearly fainted. To be fair, the man has that effect on people. When I first laid eyes upon his monstrous build my whole body went limp. My agent called me to let me know that The Guy had landed in the great city of St. Louis to record an episode of the show where he visits the small local spots in cities around the USA and tries their food. Upon hearing the success of the St Louis Scarecrows in the last few seasons, he decided to invite each of the team captains to record a different restaurant with him. The man with the flame flannel took me to a BBQ restaurant called "The Shaved Duck". Watching him bite down into each piece of food provided gave me feelings I have never had in my life. It felt like recording the show was over in a blink of an eye. I never got to tell the guy how I felt about him. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep thinking about how dumb I was not to say anything to him but I told my agent to reach out to him to let him know that whenever he is in town he should hit me up. The words he said to my agent are plastered on the ceiling of my bedroom so i can think about them when I fall asleep. "BUT DON'T YOU WORRY, THERE ARE JOINTS ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY. I'LL BE LOOKING FOR YOU NEXT TIME ON DINERS, DRIVE-INS, AND DIVES.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 12:49 PM by Carpy48.)

First of all let me explain that my agent forced me to do this, it wasn't my idea. They somehow organized me to be part of this Tidying Up with Marie Kondo show. I had vaguely heard about it before, but was never interested and had never watched it either. Why do people even need a show about this topic? Anyway, apparently I 'needed it' and it would be the fastest way to end up on Netflix. They showed up at my apartment and found all kinds of things that I should get rid of. I'm sure half of them weren't even mine, but left by my former roommate. Eventually I played along to get it over with as quickly as possible, but I don't really think it made any difference. Sure, it's one way to get rid of useless stuff (and yes, my place looks a tiny bit neater now), but forget about this stupid folding technique! Felt like a therapy session. Please don't watch it.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

The show that my agent got me a cameo on is one of the newest Netflix productions, whose opening season premiered last month and which has a good chance to be renewed for a second season, where I would be scheduled to have an appearance. It is also one of a growing number of German productions tailored at an international audience... I'm talking of course about "How To Sell Drugs Online Fast", a story about how an average highschool kid became one of the biggesr drug kingpins on the Dark Web - based on a true story, of course.

Throughout the first season there are semi-regular shots and montages of this kids' customers, how they order the drugs, receive them and the misadvantures they get themselves into once they've taken them. None of these sequences last more than 20 seconds and that's where I am gonna come in, playing a fictional version of myself: An athlete who goes on a binge after buying some MDMA on the Dark Web and if you look very closeley, there is also another current LAP player in there who has a cameo of his own in that scene!

Before coming over to Montreal, I had the opportunity to be a part of the Game of Thrones world. Since they were shooting in Belfast, NI. Pedro and I went up to visit the set, he has a lot of contacts, and while on set they asked if he wanted to be a part of the background since he had a big red beard at the time, but he pushed me into it instead. So during the battle of winterfell you can see me holding a torch and dying at the hands of a white walker. Boy was it a fun day and I never expected to be in the show, but it was cool to see myself on tv and got a few calls after it aired. Maybe it will lead to more extra/guest appearances in the future or it could be my one and only tv appearance. Time will tell.

NSFL PT

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

PBE Welfare

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

PBE PT

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]