Create Account

S48 PT #4 - Guest Star

NSFL PT Affiliation

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019, 09:38 AM by Otrebor13.)

Written Task: you have been contacted by your agent to guest star on a television show! in 150 words or more tell us how it all went down! what show was it? How were you involved? how did it turn out?! give us all the juicy details!

TV shows isn’t something I’m in to really, however there are videos that I’ve seen of these Asian game shows which had me hunched over, absolutely on the floor with laughter. Had I ever dreamed of being a part of one? No. Would I turn down the opportunity if it presented itself? Absolutely not.

When my agent contacted me about this human tetris type of game, I knew this would be a blast. You need multiple contestants, so I made sure to include Jax Duggan (@SecondSucks22 ), Dale Miller (@dmills3 ), and Luke Thomason (@"luketd" ) (without them knowing). Let me tell you, this was the greatest experience of my life. Watching these guys trying to get through crazy shapes was a riot. Not to mention, the Vancouver Whalers are now extremely popular in parts of Asia, so that’s always a good thing.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Brady never would have guessed that he'd be guest starring in a TV show, but out of nowhere his agent gave him a call and said that the creators of hit TV show Better Call Saul want him to be one of the actors in a new episode! Without question he asked for a date and showed up on set when they asked him to. Unfortunately when he read his lines they weren't as exciting as what he was hoping for. Brady would end up as an extra in the background during a case who would have a heart attack in the middle of a trial. 25 minutes he sat in a chair just waiting for his time to keel over and die. Definitely not what he had pictured, although when he was watching the episode at home the following week he had to admit he was a pretty dang good actor. Maybe this is a sign that heeds to start diving more during games.

[Image: 5PYmCAe.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Tor Tuck is a self represented player and does not utilize the services of an agent to make his money. However, he is a big fan of Edmonton’s most popular B-list television show, Edmonton has talent…sort of. So obviously Tor Tuck has been trying to get on the show as a guest judge to show his eye for talent and ability to make witty commentary that gets people to tune in to television shows. As a fan of the show it was a real treat for Tor Tuck to get the opportunity to step in as a guest judge however, once he saw how the metaphorical sausage was made a lot of the magic was lost. First things first, Tor’s episode was a hit and he has had several offers from other networks and shows to continue his charisma filled role. However, seeing how much of the show was staged and how many contestants were actors and manipulated by cutting video clips Tor Tuck was a bit disappointed. Though the silver lining is there may be a new game show coming to Edmonton.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

I can't believe they picked me to be on Chopped Canada as a guest contestant!

The first basket had macroni , American cheese, beef sauce, and carrot tops. As soon as time started I knew what I had to do. I go to the deep fryer and throw all the ingredients into the basket. Instantly the grease boils over and starts a pretty major fire. The crew panics and the sprinker system almost instantly goes off, causing the grease to basically liquid grenade all over the studio. They studio starts to evacuate as everybody panics and the air becomes smokey like the inside of a fire. I continue to prep for my "American Mac" meal by cutting up vegetables and throwing them in the trash, and opening a 12 pack of bud light to serve on the side. All the other contestants have left, and I declare myself the winner. Sadly this episode will not air, as they cannot recover the footage due to fire damage...

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Alright Monkey D. Luffy has been graciously invited to the set of Letterkenny! One of his all time favorite shows as he is a pure bred canadian boy. The crew are planning a party for their SHL bound brethern. This episode will feature them planning a sick coming home party almost like when the brothers bay came home from the AHL. unlike that tho, the SHL is the premier of premier leagues so its gonna be bigger and better. This time around Luffy will be with the gang the entire episode, working out with jonesie and riley and even dancing with the skids. Obviously he'll help the hicks do some choring and have a casual conversation at modeens three. The surprise party will be the climax of the episode with Luffy finding a hot city slam piece to end the evening. It'll be hard to fit in all the filming in the off season but fun is needed along with off season training.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

StarDance ...když hvězdy tančí (…when stars dance)

A lot of celebrities are always bound to appear on some sort of television show and Josef Novotný was invited to join a popular show in his native Czech Republic, called StarDance. He had come home during a week long break he was given and his agent told him about this chance to come onto the show and be a guest judge.

He spent two days filming for one hour long episode where it included things like duo dances and group dances, which was a new thing for this season of the show. At the end of the first day of filming, he was asked by the producers if he would participate in a dance with Season 5 winner, Kateřina Baďurová. He wasn’t shy of a challenge and learned a simple moving dance with her as the next day they recorded this surprise dance off with the two. While she did most of the work when it came to dancing, he showed off his impressive foot work that he has gained from playing Hockey.

It was something different and he probably would do something like this again during the off-season, but he had to go back to playing.

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

As someone who doesn’t spend much time watching TV, Piotr found it pretty weird when his agent said he was approached to be on a show. Being asked to do a guest spot on “NCIS Russia” was a privilege, and a unique opportunity. It was only a guest spot and Horvat said after filming that he will probably never watch the episode, but it was still fun to do. Horvat ended up playing a small stint as a body guard to a Russian mobster in the episode. He only had a small number of lines, but he made the best of them.
The big question now is, is this a sign of a future career for Piotr, or even a reason for an early exit from hockey? Who knows how well he does in his small opportunity, but you will have to judge for yourself on July 19th at 8PM EST.

[Image: horvat3.png]

[Image: tNEbiTB.jpg]

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

NSFL PT

Borromini Cannellini was asked recently to appear on the next episode of "Flavor of Love". That's right! Flava Flav is back on the market, and he needs to have guest stars to test the next set of eligible bachelorettes and see which one is going to go home with the man and his big ass clock! Cannellini was brought on as the young, brash, athletic specimin to try and seduce some of these ladies and either get them to try and hook up with him or get them to say something that would betray their actual intentions of being on the show. Two women ended up falling into the trap. One of them, Tasty, was caught trying to grab a hold of the buttocks of the young Cannellini, demonstrating she was unable to be faithful to our man Flav. The other, Georgia, ended up revealing that she was looking for someone to be her sugar daddy (which only happened because Cannellini said he would lavish her with all the finer things in life). Both were outed by Flav and were sent packing on the next round of eliminations.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

For the upcoming season of MTV's The Challenge, Mikhail Lokitonov will be hosting the show's finale as they will be surviving in the Siberian tundra. He will be hosting because he has some Russian ancestry that all lived in the tundra for years and he will be educating the competitors and watchers on what to expect in the tundra. He has a great amount of experience on the ice as well as they will be skating long distances over a frozen lake. He showed up and explained each challenge in the finals and even demonstrated how to do some of it for the challenges. Loki was the first person to guest host a finale and was very informative and helpful for the contestants and watchers at home. Loki offered an insight into his family's history in Siberia and how life would be back in those days and how difficult it was to survive in those conditions all year round

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

After recently moving to New England, I realized that I have too much stuff, so I called Danielle who works for Mike and Frank in the show: American Pickers. I told Danielle that I have interesting stuff, mostly hockey related and mentioned how interested I am in selling. Couple of weeks later Mike and Frank showed up to my place with a camera crew - that is how I got my 20 or so minutes in the show.

The actual show was a fun experience, the first thing I showed to the guys was my jersey collection, mostly my own jerseys. Frank wanted to buy couple Edmonton ones and I sold them to him for 250 a piece, for the extra value I signed them. Meanwhile Mike´s attention was grabbed by my fairly large stick collection, couple retro ones especially were what he was interested in, wooden red titan and wooden Sherwood I sold for 300. I asked for 500 first, but you know how Mike is: uuu - I can´t pay retail price. Had to give him a deal on them.

Other than the sticks and jerseys, the guys did not buy too much, I told some stories behind my older jerseys and sticks, you could see they listened keenly but did not want to pay the price for the items. Overall, a fun experience and it was nice to open my door to viewers at home and maybe show everybody that I´m a normal guy who just happens to be borderline iconic hockey player.

184 words.

When his agent called cup and asked Jack Kennedy if he wanted to be on a Chicago edition of Diners, Drive ins, and Dives, it was a no brainer decision for him to agree. For one it is one of his favourite shows, and he considers Guy Fieri his personal hero. "He gets paid to eat. If that is not living the dream I don't know what is", says the young winger. The show turned out great. Jack Kennedy toured Guy Fieri around Chicago. Stopping first to get a Chicago dog with all the fixings, absolutely no ketchup allowed. Next they headed to Lou Malnati's Pizzeria for some deep dish pizza. This place is touristy, but there's a reason it is famous. Finally, they ended the night in style at Chicago's best steak house. There the two dined on bone-in rib eye, grilled Chicago style-- medium rare on the inside with a nice char on the outside. Jack and Guy had a grand old time, but there's going to have to be some extra minutes in the gym.

Off-season is always a long thing to do deal with. Luckily, I got a very interesting phone call a few days ago and it looks like my downtime is going to be completely sorted.

Your boy is going on Love Island! Exciting, I know. It's getting pretty lonely living in Boston. All the travelling makes it hard to find someone worth spending your life with. So maybe I could find someone on national TV? That'd help get hockey more popular back home too. Because apparently a gold medal in an international tournament is not enough? Anyway. Honestly the type of women that are on there aren't usually for me, but it doesn't hurt to try right? Hopefully they set up something that'll let me show off my sick dangles, because that's what's attractive these days? Right? If that fails then I'm just going to have to third wheel Dom and Jimmy's partners. Hopefully they don't get too sick of me.

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]