Create Account

New Bash Bros

Hello, I am Jax Duggan, Vancouver Whalers almuni and one half of the Bash Bros. With a new season, change must come. Both myself, and my hetero life made Dale Miller (@dmills3 )have decided to go up to our respective SHL teams and as such the Bash Brothers as you know them will split, but what would this league be without a new set of Bash Brothers to take our place? I would like to say we considered players from all around the SMJHL, but we didnt, cause frankly, if you arent a Vancouver Whaler, you arent worthy of our time or consideration, fuck you. We only considered Vancouver Whalers for this because lets be honest, Whalers players are the best players, and no one can argue that because were 2/2 in recent drafts for 1OA selections. Without further ado we would like to announce Jon Forty-One (@C9Van ) as the first bash brother. First and foremost Jon is an asshole (not irl but character Jon is an emo lil bitch with a chip on his shoulder) I see alot of myself in him and for that reason he is the first selection. The last bash bro is relative new comer Jean-Paul “The Boi” Boivin (@Nokazoa ). I mean what can I say, hes THE BOI. He and Jon also tried to claim they were the OG Bash Bros so we had to shut that shit down right away much to theyre protest. That protest showed us they have the proper amount of “fuck authority” in them and as such they were the clear cut selection. If you have any questions, ask them, Ill answer, or theyll answer, or no one will answer cause your question sucked. Thank you, and good luck to everyone else in the SHL and SMJHL this upcoming season, youre gonna need it.  Whalers Jets Steelhawks

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Good luck @C9Van and @Nokazoa. Y’all will fucking need it

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 02:14 AM by diacope.)

Sliding into the background..

"Bash Bros" I like the sound of that

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

excuse me

the og bash bros were me and @Troy_McClure03 on the UCORCAL wjc team

or me and leps idk

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

07-30-2019, 02:17 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: excuse me

the og bash bros were me and @Troy_McClure03 on the UCORCAL wjc team

or me and leps idk

No fuck u, troy is cool, but no

[Image: bgilyFS.gif]

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Continue the Whalers tradition!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Lovely Article, but it was actually Artem Mozgov (@diacope) and I who were gonna be the new bash brothers. So you rejected him in favor of Salt Mine 41.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

07-30-2019, 10:08 AMNokazoa Wrote: Lovely Article, but it was actually Artem Mozgov (@diacope) and I who were gonna be the new bash brothers. So you rejected him in favor of Salt Mine 41.

I'm sorry, but Jon is an asshole, and that's exactly what we were looking for in a bash bro

Whoever it is, it won't be hard to be a better bash bro than Jax. Only in his rookie season with the Whalers did he have a lot of hits. The past two seasons he's been so focused on being helpful offensively that I outhit him. Won't be long before you guys are a better bash bro than him.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]