Create Account

The Friendly Cup 3, brought to you by The Outlungus Foundation ~ The Actual Match

[Image: loyI0xv.png]
Amidst loads of pre and post Draft talk, not to mention a couple of studies regarding the privates of SHL players because those are quite important to keep track of, in regards to biological studies; the Friendly Cup returns to action. Things are a bit shorter than last season, although that's either due to lack of interest, lack of good timing, lack of proper promotion or a bit of the three and more. Regardless, prepare yourselves for the third edition (and hopefully the best looking one of the bunch so far) of the Friendly Cup.

[Image: Za6PO4Q.png]
WAVVES
GK #48 - Harry Carpet @Carpy48  Stars
CB #16 - Derek Bohne Jr. @wumaduce Raptors
CB #24 - Noah Brusky @BrewskyBoy  Scarecrows
RB #18 - Maja Cederstrom (Nueva Chicago/IHL)
LB #15 - Henri Ikaheimo (Nagano/IHL)
CMF #34 - Hayden King (Prague/IHL)
RMF #15 - Joseph Lombardi @bluesfan55  pride
LMF #11 - Lallo Selman @BDonini  Outlaws
AMF #64 - Yoshimitsu McCloud @Thunfish  pride
CF #6 - Hippo Passamus @Mayuu  Stampede
CF #8 - Paolo Rodriguez (Nagano/IHL)
GK #4 - Taro Fukui (Nagano/IHL)
GK #22 - Mai Sakurajima (Nueva Chicago/IHL)
CB #36 - Mina Das (Prague/IHL)
RB #55 - Caleb McGill (Nagano/IHL)
RB #40 - Rhys Cerf (Nagano/IHL)
DM #27 - Lucas Niehaus (Nagano/IHL)
RM #73 - Freja Astrom (Nueva Chicago/IHL)
AM #20 - Gaia Nygaard (Prague/IHL)
AM #99 - Kari Laaksonen (Sapporo/CDL)
CF #28 - Monk Eastman (Prague/IHL)
CF #76 - Hannah MacDonald (Nueva Chicago/IHL)
CF #10 - Kazuya Okada (Future VHL Player)

[Image: 8WaGxBQ.png]
ST. VICIOUS
GK #21 - Asnate Kriecberga (Nueva Chicago/IHL)
CB #2 - Ensio Kaiju @jRuutu  Wolfpack
CB #27 - Barret McCarthy @Inf1d3l  Rage
RB #24 - Lyle Odelein III @Huck24  Scarecrows
LB #19 - Nikolai Evans @ztevans  Steelhawks
DMF #7 - Raffaele Scaletta (Athens/IHL)
DMF #81 - Nicolaj Muller @esilverm  Scarecrows
RMF #13 - Raquel Castillo Gutierrez @Jiggly_333  Knights
LMF #9 - Nick Connolly @shutdown  Outlaws
CF #20 - Luciana Etcheverry Correa (Córdoba/CDL)
CF #58 - Marcos Leonidas (Prague/IHL)
GK #31 - Bruno Altomonte (Prague/IHL)
GK #76 - Jean-Louis Robotnik (Formerly Michigan Hellhounds/SLL, Future IHL Player)
CB #18 - Caris Phelps (Prague/IHL)
CB #11 - Zhuang Liu (Nagano/IHL)
RB #89 - Christodoulos Triantopoulos (Nagano/IHL)
LB #17 - Amandine Larroquette (Nagano/IHL)
DMF #3 - Yermolai Lopakhin (Prague/IHL)
RMF #7 - Madeline Del Franco (Córdoba/CDL)
AMF #26 - Hugo Pludek (Prague/IHL)
CF #13 - Amanda Love (Córdoba/CDL)
CF #10 - Kristofers Lejnieks (Sapporo/CDL)
CF #99 - Hiroshi Okada (Future VHL player)

Expect the game to be posted pretty soon-ish, just giving it the final touches.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

The Actual Match
So, the game. I've set a deadline for players to sign up that expired yesterday. Suffice to say, I spent the rest of a rather rainy Saturday in Rio de Janeiro editing everything to make it look as good as it could as far as my skills can reach. We got ourselves a fancy new stadium and some fancy kits that I hope the video will show. Without further ado, the match!

Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Looks nice, good work there. My player certainly didn't have much to do there Smile

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

[Image: U29WN3W.png]
Pictured (from left to right), Top Row: Taro Fukui, Paolo Rodriguez.
Middle Row: Mai Sakurajima, Hayden King, Harry Carpet, Lallo Selman, Maja Cederstrom, Joseph Lombardi.
Bottom Row: Mina Das, Hippo Passamus, Derek Bohne Jr., Noah Brusky, Lucas Niehaus, Yoshimitsu McCloud.
Also pictured: The Camp Nou, because Konami doesn't allow people to choose the host venue in Cup Mode. Fucking cobblers.

THANKS
For starters, I thank everyone that signed up for the event. I know that soccer isn't exactly a popular sport around these parts so I'm happy that people tolerate my second favourite sport and this thing made for funsies. I've been seriously considering sharing some of the money that the media will get me as a way to say thanks for the support, although I do think it won't be a whole lot of money as a result. If anyone has a good idea on how to do that, hit me up via PM or Discord.

I'd also like to again thank the IHL for their continued support of the event. I'm linking it in a nearby banner because it's a pretty neat, casual league to spend some time on and we're always looking for new possible GMs. If you wanna check out the setup or has any questions about it, feel free to ask me about it and I'll link you to the person running it.

[Image: 8TLgqwD.png]

Overall, thanks to everyone that took part in the event so far. I hope to bring it back next season, hope to see you there!

Outlungus

Even having my favorite goalkeeper as her render isn't making Asnate any better at soccer.

[Image: fytwqmmvsogvx0btprvo]

St. Vincent needs to step it up next time around.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Nice work! Kalju looked pretty good out there at times, bonus points on how the commentators were saying my name Tongue

08-04-2019, 01:06 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Looks nice, good work there. My player certainly didn't have much to do there Smile
Indeed, I probably should test the engine around a bit so you don't just get a break like that, hahah. Thanks for participating!

08-04-2019, 01:40 PMJiggly_333 Wrote: Even having my favorite goalkeeper as her render isn't making Asnate any better at soccer.

[Image: fytwqmmvsogvx0btprvo]

St. Vincent needs to step it up next time around.
Hey, now. She was just outmatched by Paolo Rodriguez. Honestly, I was just as shocked, he was like the worst player in the starter XI in regards to Overall. Thanks for participating as well!

08-04-2019, 02:24 PMjRuutu Wrote: Nice work!  Kalju looked pretty good out there at times, bonus points on how the commentators were saying my name Tongue

Ah, glad that someone noticed it! I forgot to apply it in the previous versions of the event, only really realized it now and figured I should act on it. Thanks for participating!

Outlungus

my guy was pretty sick ngl

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs