Create Account

2x sköldpaddor 8/4

[Image: XNuwnI4.png]

[Image: cZNjUXF.png]

(these last two are not draft related so they can be left out of the 2x)

[Image: hEGc7M4.png]

[Image: ft8246M.jpg]

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Sig 1: 4/5 = 1M x 2 = 2M
Great jersey swap. the colors look sharp and the details in the mask and gloves really sell the piece. The custom brushwork looks really great as well. The typeface selection looks pretty good as well, although i think the placement is a little close to the edge. my eyes might be deceiving me, but it looks like the T is masked, behind the glove, but the H is in front of the cuff, even though the layering of the yellow ink/powder/dust appears to be even with the jersey.

Sig 2: 5/5 = 1.25M x 2 = 2.5M
Beautiful. great color tweaks in the jersey and face to make the off-color scheme elements still fit perfectly. wonderful blending, and the text looks sharp. Light control is tops.

Sig 3: 4/5 = 1M + 100K = 1.1M
The jersey swap + name swap is greasy as hell, and the warping effect looks so good (did you manually warp it, use a displacement map, or import it from illustrator? let me know in the s47 chat). The text looks great as well, the only issue i take is with lighting on the main face doesn't match the rest of the render. the piece shifts from cool to warm (from bottom/near to top/far), and the render's face's warm color levels are a little high. i threw in a bonus because i know im being nitpicky.

Sig 4: 4/5 = 1M + 100K = 1.1M
What a cool concept. The polygonized jersey as negative space is so cool (bonus because ive never seen it before). the lighting on the render's head/helmet falls a little flat with the helmet matching the blue and the shadow beneath the helmet seems a little pale.

Total Payout: 6.7M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History